ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home...

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Yoko Ono Feels All Upset For Heather Mills Return to archive Page: 1 2
12th April 2008 05:11 PM
Sioux
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Hey, there's something wrong with that picture....oh yeah! That lady has TWO legs....{wink}
12th April 2008 05:55 PM
glencar Oh stop pulling my leg!
12th April 2008 06:09 PM
Joey " Oh stop pulling my leg! "

13th April 2008 04:15 PM
MrPleasant At least nowadays Yoko isn't the most hated one.

Watch Berry's face when she starts doing her thing.

13th April 2008 04:39 PM
Sioux Good grief, that was whack! What ungodly noises. And what a shame that John had to take her bloomin' everywhere!!
13th April 2008 05:21 PM
Riffhard
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
At least nowadays Yoko isn't the most hated one.

Watch Berry's face when she starts doing her thing.

Holy shit! That was bloody horrible! I'll tell ya what as bad as Yoko sounded, and she sounded like total shit, John wasn't much better. I have never seen him come across as so totally geeky white and uncool. He had zero swing factor on that song. Only Keith has any credibility on stage with Chuck.

Riffy
13th April 2008 06:21 PM
mojoman
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Holy shit! That was bloody horrible! I'll tell ya what as bad as Yoko sounded, and she sounded like total shit, John wasn't much better. I have never seen him come across as so totally geeky white and uncool. He had zero swing factor on that song. Only Keith has any credibility on stage with Chuck.

Riffy

13th April 2008 07:42 PM
Sioux
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Riffy

I was thinking the same thing. But, for one thing, John was not singing in his normal range. It was too low for him. And Chuck was basically just singing an octave above John. That's where he needed to be too. But he did seem like he was just a silly boy, given the opportunity to be on stage with one of his heroes...
13th April 2008 07:45 PM
Sioux
quote:
mojoman wrote:

Ok, I could only listen for a minute. I just wanna whack her off the stage! What nonsense....I don't mind that John loved her, but she needed to be banned from stages and recording studios....{for the most part}.
13th April 2008 07:45 PM
Joey
quote:
Sioux wrote:

But he did seem like he was just a silly boy, given the opportunity to be on stage with one of his heroes...

John Lennon once shared a house with Harry Nilsson , Keith Moon , May Pang and Ringo Starr ( circa 1974 )

13th April 2008 07:48 PM
mojoman
quote:
Joey wrote:

John Lennon once shared a house with Harry Nilsson , Keith Moon , May Pang and Ringo Starr ( circa 1974 )

did brandy alexander live there also?
13th April 2008 07:51 PM
Sioux
quote:
Joey wrote:

Very true. And he was a bit of a silly boy then too....."The Lost Weekend".....
13th April 2008 07:57 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:

did brandy alexander live there also?

You bet your sweet bippy mojo !!!!!!!!

Page: 1 2

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)