ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home...

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Highwire Rob Mustang Update Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
9th April 2008 11:05 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Hope you guys can get some beers.

Moonster there will be a empty stool next to us with a bottle of Iron on the bar, in honor of you. It will only be there for a few minutes though. Hell, you are my yinzer brother, but I'm not wasting a beer on a dude who will not be there.

We will toast to you though!!!
10th April 2008 02:48 PM
robpop Highball...I'll be calling you soon. Just talked to a friend who is in a band. After we see SAL he promises to do a Stones set if we show up.
10th April 2008 06:19 PM
Joey " Moonster there will be a empty stool next to us with a bottle of Iron on the bar .... "

11th April 2008 06:43 PM
Highwire Rob robpop, you have private msg.
12th April 2008 12:22 PM
Bloozehound This is pussy shit, the whole ordeal is missing the fire-armage needed to up it to COPS-worthy escapade of on-lam debauchery, pack some heat so you can open fire on those dirty coppers, go down Waco-style with a snoot full of Ye~Yo when they come for you at the chicken ranch, Bam! Bam! Bam! Motherfuckers!

12th April 2008 12:33 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
This is pussy shit, the whole ordeal is missing the fire-armage needed to up it to COPS-worthy escapade of on-lam debauchery, pack some heat so you can open fire on those dirty coppers, go down Waco-style with a snoot full of Ye~Yo when they come for you at the chicken ranch, Bam! Bam! Bam! Motherfuckers!

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Do it up whacked on whack' turnpike style like Arrow-Fats. No more of this pansy ass, asking mom and dad, ordering marinated shrimp cutlets......who the fuck holes up in a goddam Howard Johnson's anyway?? The fucking Ice Cream Bandit?? Jesus fucking Christ.
12th April 2008 12:56 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. Do it up whacked on whack' turnpike style like Arrow-Fats. No more of this pansy ass, asking mom and dad, ordering marinated shrimp cutlets......who the fuck holes up in a goddam Howard Johnson's anyway?? The fucking Ice Cream Bandit?? Jesus fucking Christ.

Fuckin A moonman

probably didn't even slam an empty Orange Julious cup down as he peeled out of the mall parking lot

Pablo Escobar pisses on those panty-waists, he'd shoot those lawdogs mustaches off and bang their wives

[Edited by Bloozehound]
12th April 2008 05:28 PM
Joey
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
robpop, you have private msg.

Highwire Rob ........................

There is STILL time to re-think this Vegas ' Thingy '

Developing ...............................

J. Fly !
13th April 2008 11:37 PM
Highwire Rob I wonder if anyone would think I flipped if I went to [Las Vegas] via Omaha... No they won't - it's on the fuckin' way!

Joey, in no more than two weeks I will be checking in to Rocks Off from the Omaha library free Web access - Nebraskans do offer free public web access, No?

I will expect you to meet me at the Brazen Head and buy you some Guinness rounds (Ronnie was drinkin' the libation in SAL interview - how does he stay so thin?) This will be an impromptu and illegal Summit!

You too must NOT humiliate me. I had to see SAL on my own tonite (left the hand lotion at home). Even Robpop did not get back to me on our Rocks Off night out I fear I have become persona non grata; a nutter; a right wanker in the eyes of the Pittsburgh Stones community. Really, I'm an alright guy.

Also, I saw the show with just one ear (still excellent Stones!) Why? It would seem my carousing last week in poorly climate controlled hotel rooms earned me a dreadful ear ache. I haven't had an ear ache since swimming at age seven. My own diagnosis reveals that I only have about 10% hearing in the left ear but the pain has gone away. Can any of those Rocks Off nurse ladies give me a prognosis - will it clear... or must I listen to the Stones in mono for the rest of my life? [Just re-read the above and realized how J.B.esque it all sounds ]

And who the hell told me (Factory Girl?) Keith orders Screwdrivers (Vodka/Oranges) with Stoli's?! Every round is costing me a fuckin' fortune... WTF??!!

JOEY, HAVE THE EMPEROR PREPARE THE WAY... I WILL BE COMING DOWN THE HO CHI MINH TRAIL!
14th April 2008 09:53 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:

And who the hell told me (Factory Girl?) Keith orders Screwdrivers (Vodka/Oranges) with Stoli's?! Every round is costing me a fuckin' fortune... WTF??!!

If ya wanna drink like the big boys, ya gotta pay the price. What did ya think Keith drinks - Bukoff? LOL.
14th April 2008 10:28 AM
Joey
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:

I will expect you to meet me at the Brazen Head and buy you some Guinness rounds (Ronnie was drinkin' the libation in SAL interview - how does he stay so thin?) This will be an impromptu and illegal Summit!

Done .

www.BRAZENHEADPUB.com

Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)