ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home...

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Highwire Rob Mustang Update Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
7th April 2008 11:53 AM
Steel Wheels What kind of work did you do to the Mustang? What year was it?
7th April 2008 12:14 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:

What got you horny, jacket or sperm... don't answer, we know!

7th April 2008 03:39 PM
robpop
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Fuck..if no one else will say it...do the time...Jesus!...you're raving on like you're fucking John Gotti or Baby Face Nelson...I haven't seen a more pathetic case for board hooligan since SS was going on and on about being Central PA's meanest "soccer enforcer...at least roll up your sleeves and show us some spike marks to make it more convincing...
-----------
Anna: You know I'm not supposed to be talking to you.

George: No one's putting a gun to your head. Do I, uh, scare you?

Anna: No... a little. Nice car.

George: Yeah, she's a sweet ride.

Anna: Is that your orthopedic back pillow?

George: Maybe.

Anna: Well is it or isn't it?

George: Guess not.

% Elaine arrives.

Elaine: (To George) Stay away from her.

George: I didn't do nothin'.

Elaine: (To Anna) Get in the car.

Anna: But...

Elaine: You heard me young lady, get in the car. (To George) And you, you should know better. I don't want you infecting my staff.

George: Lighten up.

% As they leave George points and winks at Anna.

7th April 2008 06:49 PM
Highwire Rob Feej... Boola Boola mate! I've always liked you (I'm not drunk yet but I am back on the Southside). So you saying I should do the time; not let the time do me? There's not a house (arrest) that can hold me.

Just had a Guinness at the Hard Rock and stared up at Keith's black acoustic Ovation from a Steel Wheels rehearsal session. You can't bring me down with pleasant thoughts like those ringing in me ears.

Look, everyone is supposed to be getting a bit of a smile out of this! I'm gonna drive West until the wheels fall off and burn!

(I picked up $80 of U-Haul boxes, packing paraphernalia today.)
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
7th April 2008 06:57 PM
robpop HW...Maybe you should have told us about the time you beat up some gay dude....That is so bad ass and would impress the board.
7th April 2008 07:05 PM
Highwire Rob robpop... did you see SAL yet? I'm gonna try and check it out at Homestead Waterworks. Thanks for the message yesterday.

Was there supposed to be a smiley in the above post?

I'm not a homophobe BUT you want to hear how bad ass I am? When I left the hotel this morning I took the little shampoo and conditioner bottles... AND the hand cream... what was left of it!

That's how I roll in the South Oakland Best Western - Straight Up!
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
7th April 2008 07:12 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
I'm not a homophobe BUT you want to hear how bad ass I am? When I left the hotel this morning I took the little shampoo and conditioner bottles... AND the hand cream... what was left of it!

Shouldn't have let housekeeping snap a photo of you palming the goods...

7th April 2008 07:18 PM
Starbuck rob?
7th April 2008 07:43 PM
pdog Axl Rose's retarded little brother?

7th April 2008 08:01 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:

[Edited by Highwire Rob]

Didn't that thing used to be a Howard Johnson's?

Roll on down that Hill, man. That's the roll. That's the shakes, right there.
7th April 2008 08:06 PM
robpop
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
robpop... did you see SAL yet? I'm gonna try and check it out at Homestead Waterworks. Thanks for the message yesterday.

Was there supposed to be a smiley in the above post?

[Edited by Highwire Rob]

Check PM homeboy!!!!!
7th April 2008 08:37 PM
robpop

7th April 2008 08:40 PM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Didn't that thing used to be a Howard Johnson's?

Roll on down that Hill, man. That's the roll. That's the shakes, right there.

That da place. The old Ho Jo's. Roll down to the hill to Page's dairy. That the shakes. The best shakes.
7th April 2008 08:56 PM
pdog I've never heard of anyone jumping from a house arrest, let alone with a car they won, after getting a DUI and losing thier license. you can't make this shit up!!!!
7th April 2008 10:08 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
pdog wrote:
I've never heard of anyone jumping from a house arrest, let alone with a car they won, after getting a DUI and losing thier license. you can't make this shit up!!!!

He's holed up top The Hill in a former HoJo's with a bottle of hand lotion. Highbang Bob has gone all Mickey Rourke on us.
7th April 2008 10:16 PM
Bitch So has the lucky car caused you to go fvcking nuts?

Ahhhh yesh man, temptation is mighty powerful, but THINK!

DO you want more trouble, expense & stress?

Coz your asking for it!
7th April 2008 10:20 PM
robpop Godamn, yinz...I was not going to say anything, but Rob is ok. Just celebrating his last weekend of freedom. He ain't drivin' anywhere, just having some fun while he can.
7th April 2008 10:29 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
robpop wrote:

Check PM homeboy!!!!!

7th April 2008 10:32 PM
robpop
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

Weak.
7th April 2008 10:33 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
robpop wrote:

Weak.

I generally like what you say...but this...this is a bad idea

[Edited by Fiji Joe]
8th April 2008 07:23 PM
sirmoonie Any updates on this situation? Jesus fucking Christ.

Hey Highwall, the new Allegheny County jail blows doors on the old one. That goddam thing was a gulag, the Cobras would have made a Bloomfield fairy out of you in there. The new one has vocational opportunities. You can learn how to work on racecars and stuff.
8th April 2008 09:55 PM
robpop
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:

I generally like what you say...but this...this is a bad idea

[Edited by Fiji Joe]

Yup. I agree bad idea.
8th April 2008 11:57 PM
Highwire Rob OH YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!

Highwire Rob Bender Weekend: DAY 6

This afternoon, bought 2 pairs of Florsheims, one black & white, Spatz, gangsta style -- J.B. Approved.

Just came from Boomerangs in Oakland, formerly C.J. Barney's and checked in to Kinko's with my debit card to see if this thread had gone to page 2 (Fiji Joe can only wish!)

I been drinkin' Vodka & Orange all night - Thank you Keith!

By the way, I'm getting used to saying "any vodka..." who can tell me exactly what brand of Vodka Keith actually requests? (Come to think of it, What Orange Juice does he request? What am I askin'? He's fuckin English! Anything out of a bottle!)

Promise you this... I will not drink and drive. If I have to get another hotel room, I will.

How does one (38 yrs) pick up a college chick (legal age!) and not feel like a dirty ol' man? Have not done it yet. Oh well, I'm havin' a copacetic (sp?) time even solo and played the juke boxes: Went with Mick solo and Keith, Xpensive Winos, except for "Before They Make Me Run" at Peter's Pub -- well received.

Note to robpop: will save money for SAL & good times this weekend!

How drunk can I be if I'm actually using HTML style codes on Rocks Off!?
9th April 2008 01:48 AM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
By the way, I'm getting used to saying "any vodka..." who can tell me exactly what brand of Vodka Keith actually requests?

Bolli Stoli baby!
9th April 2008 03:05 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
OH YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!!

Just came from Boomerangs in Oakland, formerly C.J. Barney's and checked in to Kinko's with my debit card to see if this thread had gone to page 2 (Fiji Joe can only wish!)

Highmuff! I kid you not, I got 86'ed from Boomerangs the last time I was there, circa Winter 2006. It was fucked up - I was early and practically the only one there, and I loaded up the jukie with Stones. During middle of Happy, the DJ comes in an starts playing his stuff. I politely asked him if he could wait until my money ran out since no one was listening anyway, and he told me to talk to Management. So I approached Management and politely inquired. Management was a dickhead and told me to go pound sand. I'm an easy going guy, and was ready to kiss my $10 and Stones listening enjoyment good bye, but he was such a prick that I ended up telling Management he was a loser and probably liked guys. So Management motions for his bouncer, and they are both crowding me. I'm pretty sure they were both Italian, so I was never in any physical danger, but I pretty much backed out and left since I was still in a nice suit from work. Plus I wasn't intoxicated yet.
9th April 2008 03:35 PM
Fiji Joe Run Rob run!

9th April 2008 03:42 PM
open-g
quote:
Fiji Joe wrote:
Run Rob run!

he sold the mustang, remember?

Run Rob, run!

9th April 2008 10:24 PM
robpop Hey Highwire...Check it.

I was supposed to go away for the weekend for the opening day of trout. But, with the weather getting shitty an' at, its looks like a no go. I am probably going to wet a line in the Yough around West Newton in the Yough on Saturday. I should be home early. I'll give you the deets. Saturday night looks to be good. Too bad Chiodos was razed for a Walgreen's. Ever been there? It was rated by a national magazne as the second best bar in US. Prices were very cheap also.

Hey HW, and Moonbeam did you guys ever go to Zelda's (around the block from CJ's) back in the day? Quarter cent draft night. It was the best. Place was packed. Had to buy two bucks worth of drafts at a time.
[Edited by robpop]
9th April 2008 10:27 PM
robpop One more for Yinz. Check this link. Every bar in the county is listed here. Many with reviews.

http://www.barsmart.com/
9th April 2008 10:48 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Hey Highwire...Check it.

I was supposed to go away for the weekend for the opening day of trout. But, with the weather getting shitty an' at, its looks like a no go. I am probably going to wet a line in the Yough around West Newton in the Yough on Saturday. I should be home early. I'll give you the deets. Saturday night looks to be good. Too bad Chiodos was razed for a Walgreen's. Ever been there? It was rated by a national magazne as the second best bar in US. Prices were very cheap also.

Hey HW, and Moonbeam did you guys ever go to Zelda's (around the block from CJ's) back in the day? Quarter cent draft night. It was the best. Place was packed. Had to buy two bucks worth of drafts at a time.
[Edited by robpop]

I moved out west when I was 15, so I never learned the Pittsburgh bars properly. I've only been back a few times - once when I was 18, and then not again for over 20 years - 3 or 4 visits in 2006-2007 for work. I got all emotional like and stuff. And 86'ed from Boomerangs.

Hit some good places downtown: some trendy place behind William Pitt hotel, couple places on the street north (?) of Liberty, bar in the W. Penn was pretty cool too. Had a few there. I think I even PM'ed you from there, but you were an absentee at the time.

Hope you guys can get some beers. Talk some sense into Captain AWOL.
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)