ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home...

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Highwire Rob Mustang Update Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
5th April 2008 09:11 PM
Highwire Rob I trust you guys to give me some advice...

I'm gonna walk before they make me run...

I sold the Mustang and want to move to Nevada but my folks are on my back about staying in PA to serve the DUI charges. I know I'll have a bench warrant out in PA if I leave but i must start a new life somewhere else (no wife kids, etc.).

In a matter of one week I plan on leaving PA and heading West. My route will take me through Nebraska - Look out Joey, I'll be stopping off at the Brazen Head!

Wouldn't this all end up cool if I hit the "Mustang Ranch" --- except I think they closed down about the Stones '72 tour. Shit! maybe I could even meet some ranch girls that knew Mick and Keith... mind you, those dames would be getting on by now!

Come on! does anyone warn against my road trip to FREEDOM?
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
5th April 2008 09:26 PM
Highwire Rob Oh yeah, if you hadn't guessed, my destination is Nevada - suburbs of Las Vegas. [Cost of living = Pittsburgh; Working wage: slightly higher]

I'm gonna be a fugitive! Girls dig fugitives?

I'm typing this from the Beehive Coffee house on the Southside of Pittsburgh. I just walked down from Bruschetta's where Mick and Charlie had lunch (ca. 1999) when they visited the Andy Warhol museum: No Security tour.

I'm gonna miss this city! But come on... one and a half years of probation for falling asleep at a red light?? Without moving the vehicle? Six months of House Arrest at $10/day. ?! What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Hell, maybe I'll get a job as Tom Jones houseboy!
5th April 2008 11:50 PM
robpop Yeah, go ahead pick up and move. Wait until you are on KDKA crime stoppers. I'll turn your ass in for that 200 bucks reward.
6th April 2008 12:11 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
robpop wrote:
Yeah, go ahead pick up and move. Wait until you are on KDKA crime stoppers. I'll turn your ass in for that 200 bucks reward.

Then they'll throw his ass in The Shuman! Yikes!

Don't do it Highwire. And if you do decide to do it, the last place to run is Vegas. I know of what I speak. I speak of what I know. What I know is what I'm speaking.

PM me if you want deets on Vegas living. Lot of ex-patriated yinzers out there.
6th April 2008 12:30 AM
robpop
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Then they'll throw his ass in The Shuman! Yikes!

Don't do it Highwire. And if you do decide to do it, the last place to run is Vegas. I know of what I speak. I speak of what I know. What I know is what I'm speaking.

PM me if you want deets on Vegas living. Lot of ex-patriated yinzers out there.

I've been talking with boyz. We just may allow him to go to Vegas and start "it" up out there. As long as he sends that brief case "back home" every other week.

Or else:

[Edited by robpop]
6th April 2008 01:22 AM
GotToRollMe Highwire, yer still a young guy it seems. It's not like you're looking at doing time. Six months house arrest will go by before you know it, and a year and a half of probation means just seeing your PO once a month. (I assume you can do your house arrest concurrently with your probation as well.) Hardly worth going on the lam for, and racking up even more violations for which you WILL do time if you're apprehended. Just hang around for another year and a half, then you can go to Las Vegas or wherever you want with no worries. Just my opinion. Good luck, whatever you decide to do.
6th April 2008 01:31 AM
Sioux "You can run but you can't hide...."

I think you should listen to GotToRollMe....
6th April 2008 10:52 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I got no advice.

"it's either pay now or pay later. But you will pay."
At least thats what my father always told me.
6th April 2008 12:16 PM
Left Shoe Shuffle
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Oh yeah, if you hadn't guessed, my destination is Nevada - suburbs of Las Vegas.

Hell, maybe I'll get a job as Tom Jones houseboy!

Siegfried & Rob?
6th April 2008 01:20 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Wouldn't this all end up cool if I hit the "Mustang Ranch" --- except I think they closed down about the Stones '72 tour. Shit! maybe I could even meet some ranch girls that knew Mick and Keith... mind you, those dames would be getting on by now!

They have a website and pics of all the sportin' ladies,
and a message board, hmmm I might have to register there myself

http://www.worldfamousbrothel.com/wfladies.php
6th April 2008 01:25 PM
Joey " I sold the Mustang and want to move to Nevada but my folks are on my back about staying in PA to serve the DUI charges. I know I'll have a bench warrant out in PA if I leave but i must start a new life somewhere else (no wife kids, etc.). "

I love ya Highwire Rob but you do NOT want a Bench Warrant .

Serve your time dude or else you will pay for the REST of your life here on this orb .

Word .

' Hit Me Ronnie ! '

Joey

6th April 2008 01:48 PM
Factory Girl Highwire Baby,

I got some advice for you. Finish your DUI thingy in PA, and then go where your heart takes you. If you don't finish it now, that crap will haunt you for the rest of your life. That's not the way to go.

P.S. I can't believe you sold the 'tang!!

P.S.S. If you drink, take a freaking cab!!! It's worth it!!

I wish you the BEST!!!
6th April 2008 01:51 PM
Bloozehound If ya do decide to go on the lam just remember the rules of the road, "Cash, grass or ass, nobody rides for free"

[Edited by Bloozehound]
6th April 2008 01:55 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

They have a website and pics of all the sportin' ladies,
and a message board, hmmm I might have to register there myself

http://www.worldfamousbrothel.com/wfladies.php

eeewww, brothel girls are nasty. Nasty nasty nasty nasty
6th April 2008 02:43 PM
pdog don't do it, and don't write about it on the internet! Jail sucks when you're youung, it will suck harder in years to come if this ever bites you in the ass... Can you imagine getting locked up in 20 years, when your life is going well, and you may have a family...
6th April 2008 03:10 PM
sirmoonie Do some research on the statute of limitations for misdemeanor DUI in PA, and misdemeanor sentencing violations, for therein lies your answer. You could be clear in 5 years or so. Can you handle that in the back of your mind for that long? What are you going to do when you visit Pittsburgh? Some anxious times.

Just take your hit. If you feel The Man has fucked you, get some payback by shoplifting or vandalism. But at least keep your jacket as clean as possible. For at the end of the day Highball, all a man has in this world is his jacket and his sperm.
6th April 2008 04:20 PM
open-g It's not worth it to be on the run.

what's Six months of House Arrest when you got Rocks Off and a computer?
6th April 2008 05:30 PM
WinslowStud let him go...just what we need...another yinz in the tank.
6th April 2008 06:18 PM
robpop Careful Rob. It's not Moe Green's Vegas anymore. Anyway I have a friend who went on the lam. He's living in the mountains near Ligonier. Been there about ten years. All has been cool.
6th April 2008 06:38 PM
Joey
quote:

sirmoonie wrote:

For at the end of the day Highball, all a man has in this world is his jacket and his sperm.

I just masturbated .
6th April 2008 07:18 PM
robpop
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!

6th April 2008 07:35 PM
pdog
quote:
Joey wrote:

I just masturbated .

What got you horny, jacket or sperm... don't answer, we know!
6th April 2008 08:46 PM
Highwire Rob Thank you all for sharing the advice & concern. I'm still not decided on exactly what I'll do--but my apartment is pretty much packed up(of course, if I do take off in a matter of weeks, I'll be sure not to report my geopositioning coordinates as I head West.)

Factory Girl, the Mustang looked great. It was a little blue 2-door Coupe and would have made a perfect Steve McQueen starter kit ... but it would have had to sit stored away for a year-and-a-half

I think I've worried Joey with that Brazen Head Guinness stop-over. I would just be visiting for a pint, Joekins! NOT SEEKING REFUGE! Anyway, on this board, isn't it called being on the lamb?

This past week I may have jumped the shark... I didn't finish the last two days of work on my 2-week notice; I bought a Rolling Stones hat with spikey tongue that is already torn & frayed and dustified for $25.00; I am waiting on a girl called "Candace" from the City Paper personals to "firm" up plans for this evening; and I blew $900 at Club Blush lapdances when I should have just called Candace in the first place.

Anyway, that's enough about me! I'll be going underground for a while. Thanks again for your input. STONES RULE! AND YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
6th April 2008 08:56 PM
robpop Gotta have beer with ya before you go!!!
6th April 2008 09:03 PM
Highwire Rob Hey robpop! Good to hear you. Please tell me you really wouldn't turn me in to KDKA Crime Stoppers!? I'm in Oakland right now... Although you may be having a quiet Sunday evening with the wife & kids.

I'm gonna PM you my cell#. If you can't join me for a drink until next weekend, well, we'll do it then.

--Rob.
6th April 2008 09:06 PM
Highwire Rob .... just checked my cell but Candace has not returned my call yet...
6th April 2008 09:37 PM
robpop
quote:
Highwire Rob wrote:
Hey robpop! Good to hear you. Please tell me you really wouldn't turn me in to KDKA Crime Stoppers!? I'm in Oakland right now... Although you may be having a quiet Sunday evening with the wife & kids.

I'm gonna PM you my cell#. If you can't join me for a drink until next weekend, well, we'll do it then.

--Rob.

Dude check your voice mail and PM. I have to be in the office at 5 AM tomorrow. Otherwise I would be there.
6th April 2008 09:42 PM
fireontheplatter hiwire rob

don't forget to check out the bunny ranch in reno...moi bueno.
make sure you have enough gas money.
happy trails dude.
bon voyage
keep in touch
6th April 2008 11:04 PM
Fiji Joe Fuck..if no one else will say it...do the time...Jesus!...you're raving on like you're fucking John Gotti or Baby Face Nelson...I haven't seen a more pathetic case for board hooligan since SS was going on and on about being Central PA's meanest "soccer enforcer...at least roll up your sleeves and show us some spike marks to make it more convincing...
-----------
Anna: You know I'm not supposed to be talking to you.

George: No one's putting a gun to your head. Do I, uh, scare you?

Anna: No... a little. Nice car.

George: Yeah, she's a sweet ride.

Anna: Is that your orthopedic back pillow?

George: Maybe.

Anna: Well is it or isn't it?

George: Guess not.

% Elaine arrives.

Elaine: (To George) Stay away from her.

George: I didn't do nothin'.

Elaine: (To Anna) Get in the car.

Anna: But...

Elaine: You heard me young lady, get in the car. (To George) And you, you should know better. I don't want you infecting my staff.

George: Lighten up.

% As they leave George points and winks at Anna.

7th April 2008 07:56 AM
Starbuck
quote:
...I haven't seen a more pathetic case for board hooligan since SS was going on and on about being Central PA's meanest "soccer enforcer...

hey jules...

you wanna keep being a dickhead, or do you want to stop it now?
Page: 1 2 3

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)