ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home...

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Miss You 12" Single... No B-Side? Return to archive
14th April 2008 08:18 PM
exliontamer Hey guys! So after much searching, I finally found one of the Stones' best recordings, in my opinion... The 12" Single version of "Miss You" clocking in at nearly 9 minutes. Anyway, I was kind of looking forward to also having "Far Away Eyes" as the B-Side to this album, however, I seem to have gotten an issue of the remix with no B-Side... Both sides of the album are "Miss You". The album has all the familiar symptoms of being an original and not an F-ed up repress.. The tag on the album itself is DSKO 119 on both sides and the Promotone copyright is 1978. There was no sleeve, just a blank 12" jacket. So is there anything special about this album, or is it just an anomaly... Either way, I think I'll be burning it out long before I have enough time to do research... I LOVE this mix!

Thanks guys!
14th April 2008 08:38 PM
texile it's the stones last great song and that 12" is a masterpiece of groove...
have no idea about any b-side though..
15th April 2008 09:32 PM
Glimmer Twin I don't know about the B-side, but I love that 12 inch Miss You. Thank God they put it out on Rarities CD. I could listen to that all day.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)