ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE ANYMORE!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home...

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Springsteen (NSC) Part 4....Yes More.. Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
14th April 2008 07:36 AM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
HeHeHe....(awaiting the G's commentary...)

APRIL 13: DALLAS IS A JEWEL(backstreet.com)
The surprise came a couple songs later, when Bruce brought out a special guest. With Bon Jovi set to play this very venue on Monday night, Jon got quite a warm-up, taking the first verse of "Glory Days" and trading vocals with Bruce throughout the rest of the song. Springsteen called it "a double shot of Jersey," and JBJ followed up by telling the crowd, "You're in trouble!" It's not likely that other Springsteen audiences will be in similar hot water; checking out Bon Jovi's itinerary, it looks like their paths won't cross again on this tour.

I was almost on the verge of sending my tickets back, but thankfully Backstreets have reassured us it will be a one off.

Maybe this was Bruce's twisted way of 'punishing' Texas because Bush is from there?

[Edited by Gazza]
14th April 2008 07:39 AM
Gazza
quote:
Dan wrote:

Yes it is, 2nd show will be along in a few days unless someone else puts theirs up.

I spent most of the day in bed and started to feel like I was recovering but then I had to go out and do it again (not Bruce). Gotta go to work in 5 hours now.

Great stuff. Thanks, Dan. Get well soon.
14th April 2008 07:45 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I was almost on the verge of sending my tickets back, but thankfully Backstreets have reassured us it will be a one off.

Maybe this was Bruce's twisted way of 'punishing' Texas because Bush is from there?

Oh just admit it. It won't kill ya!!! Mop top and Bruce are buddies.

You'd better make sure the JohnBon is not in Europe this summer....

PS. At least it was only "Glory Days"!!
14th April 2008 07:49 AM
Gazza
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Oh just admit it. It won't kill ya!!! Mop top and Bruce are buddies.

I know they are. Maybe Bruce is just too nice a guy to tell him to fuck off.

The only time Bon Jovi should be allowed to work in the same arena as Bruce Springsteen would be if he was employed to clean the latrines...and even then, he still shouldnt be allowed to use a brush.

I was actually at a Bruce show in Dublin 15 years ago and JBJ (who was in town as he was performing there a couple of days later) was hanging around in the wings itching to be invited on. Thankfully, Bruce had some taste that night and brought on two other excellent guests - Joe Ely, and later on, Jerry Lee Lewis.

quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
You'd better make sure the JohnBon is not in Europe this summer....

Don't be giving me any ideas!!!!
14th April 2008 09:34 AM
glencar What a comedown! Joe Ely & JLL to JBJ? The paper had ads yesterday for JBJ's upcoming country concert at MSG.
14th April 2008 05:00 PM
Joey

" The only time Bon Jovi should be allowed to work in the same arena as Bruce Springsteen would be if he was employed to clean the latrines...and even then, he still shouldnt be allowed to use a brush. "

Gazza .......................

That is what we call ' Brazen Head Posting '

Funny

You are much loved by Joey

www.QWESTCENTER.com

'kins , Est. 1999

14th April 2008 05:01 PM
Angiegirl joeykins, baby, gazza has sadly abandoned ship im sad to say. they all left us. were left to our own devices.
14th April 2008 05:11 PM
Joey
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
joeykins, baby, gazza has sadly abandoned ship im sad to say. they all left us. were left to our own devices.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14th April 2008 05:13 PM
Angiegirl me knows... its a sad day. sad sad sad
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)