ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fer
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith in Asia Return to archive
04-08-03 01:48 AM
deadmancum This may sound overconcerned but is anyhow worried about Keith getting back on smack while on the Asia tour? I mean, when I hear of places like "Thailand" and "Bangkok" on the tour's itinerary, I can't help but think that Keith may be contemplating the old days....I am guessing at this late date Keith has some kind of grip on his hard drug use.

For that matter, does anyone have a clear idea as to what drugs may be used throughout the band on this tour? I am honestly just curious but if anyone thinks this is an inappropriate post tell me to shut up.

D.M.C.
04-08-03 11:02 AM
jb I don't think it will be a problem as he can get anything he wants no matter where his location...on the other hand, pure asian stuff would be quite alluring to many of us...
[Edited by jb]
04-08-03 12:59 PM
Pattie
He�s not on smack, can�t imagine it. Maybe just some weed and other stuff, but not smack.
04-08-03 01:45 PM
jb Pattie, I recall that he stated that he occassionally will dabble into it just a little for kicks...I think he probably will also try a little bit here or there, but never return to being a full-fledged addict.....
04-08-03 01:51 PM
Pattie
yeah, I heard he dabbled with it during the first half of the Bridges to Babylon tour. I think it�s stupid if he still does it now and then, just for kicks.
04-08-03 01:55 PM
jb Well, I think if anyone can handle it it's Keith....believe me, I long for the days when I use to be able to smoke rock cocaine....it was perhaps the greatest high I ever experienced.
04-08-03 02:40 PM
Martha Keef will never return to being a full-fledged addict...hahahaha! He drinks hard liquor 24/7...that's full-fledged enough for me. I hope he stays off heroin.....but it ain't my call.

Hey deadmancum....where have ya' been? I miss you.

love hugs and kisses,
Martha
04-08-03 04:44 PM
sandrew I remember that interview with him in '97 where he said he would do smack just to test himself. But he only got the bad manifestations of the high -- like itching. Pretty nuts, if you ask me, but he claims to intuitively feel how much his body can endure.
04-08-03 09:45 PM
BILL PERKS IS WOODY STILL SOBER?SHOULD BE A YEAR NOW.OH,THE POOR BUGGER.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003