ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fer
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: R.S.V.P Revisited - Please anyone HELP ME! Return to archive
04-07-03 01:21 PM
J.J.Flash Hi folks! I need your help as fast as you can....... The problem is:
A friend of mine from German has sent to me in high mp3 quality (cd quality) all tracks from R.S.V.P Revisited. Well good, right?!?
The real problem is that he don't have the last track "Track 20-PARACHUTE WOMAN" with Clapton on Lead Guitar.
Please, if anyone of you have this Track 20, can you send me this track by e-mail? The quality of these mp3 tracks are all in 160 KHz, High Quality, stereo. The e-mail address goes as follow: [email protected]
Thanks in advance.
04-07-03 10:18 PM
vampire Ola,
Little fellow brow,

Please, try from my ftp server, as indicated

host address: 127.0.0.1
user name: stones
passaword: stones
port: 21

If you do not get, I will send ya the file,
no problema etol.
[Edited by vampire]
04-08-03 01:21 PM
J.J.Flash Thanks Vampire. I replied your last message in your own post about your new FTP. Go check it!
Cheers!

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003