ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fer
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Going to Barcelona -- woo-hoo! Return to archive
04-07-03 01:00 PM
sandrew You're all gonna be proud of me. I'm getting married in a few weeks and have managed to work in the 6/29 show at Olympic Stadium into the honeymoon. How close is it to downtown? What are the must-see sights while we're there? ...
04-07-03 01:48 PM
egon that's great (both marriage and the show)

i shall be there myself.

i don't think the stadium is very far away from the center (barca is not really that big anyway).

and sights to see? just start on the ramblas (did i spell that right?) and follow your feet: you'll be fine.

although montana probably has some good tips.

04-07-03 09:23 PM
Scot Rocks Cool nice one!!!

Barca is a great place, Egon is right, Las Ramblas is the main street in the centre and there are loads of amazing streets that branch off of it into the Gothic area. One end of the street starts at the main square Cataluyna and its other end leads out towards the Olympic Villiage and the port. The two cathedrals in Barca, are amazing and you will also see Gaudi's incredible architecture everywhere a trip to the Camp Nou is also amazing, well if you like football at all!! I only spent a few days there, however I thought it was an amazing place, there is much to see and do.

Cheers

Mark
04-08-03 12:05 AM
parmeda Good for you sandrew!
Congratulations all the way around for ya...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003