ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Fer
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE 2003] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Liz Jagger has helped L'Or�al to beat growth forecasts (NSC) Return to archive
04-04-03 11:19 AM
Sue David Black
Friday April 4, 2003
The Guardian

Model Elizabeth Jagger who was signed as one of the faces of Lanc�me last year, has helped L'Or�al, the firm's parent company, to beat growth forecasts.

The world's biggest cosmetics company yesterday reported sales from January to March this year had slipped 1.1% to �3.68bn (�2.5bn) after foreign exchange rates wiped out the benefits of organic growth in emerging markets and new launches in the US.

However, on a like-for-like basis and at constant exchange rates, growth was a sturdy 10.4%, and the group aims to notch up a 19th year of double-digit profit growth in 2003.

L'Or�al chairman Lindsay Owen-Jones said first-quarter sales were "extremely encouraging", showing the group had made good progress despite "limited difficulties" in some areas.

Its shares, which have lost 21% of their value this year on worries over currency effects and the impact of Procter & Gamble's purchase of haircare rival Wella, rose 4.9% to �61.05.

The news was gloomier from British women's fashion chain New Look which reported slower than expected sales growth yesterday. Shares fell 15p to 223.5p even though the group said it would meet profit forecasts for the year. New Look said like-for-like UK sales growth was just 1.5% for the 10 weeks to March 22 from forecasts of 3%-7% growth.
04-04-03 11:51 AM
Monkey Woman Good for Lizzie! Her parents must be proud
04-05-03 12:17 AM
nankerphelge Yes!

Lancome makes some fine mascara!

You have Extencils -- which extennnnnnnnnnds the lashes
You have Definicils -- which defines the lashes
You have Bambicils -- which makes you look like a beatutiful young doe!

Nothin' beats sheep
(but me!)

04-05-03 07:13 AM
Lambchop
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:

Nothin' beats sheep
(but me!)

Watch it or you're gonna be sorry the next time we play pony boy. I got a spiked butt plug with your name on it mister!
04-05-03 10:09 AM
nankerphelge That butt plug...please tell me it vibrates!

Is it hot in here??
04-05-03 10:35 AM
Maxlugar Liz Jagger helps me with my "growth" too, if you know what I mean, heh heh.

Das Wha OM talkin' 'bout!!

Now if you'll excuse me, I've gotta go make sweet, squishy love to myself.

WACKY!
04-05-03 10:38 AM
Lambchop I'll make it. Trust me.
04-05-03 10:39 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL LOL maxy, it hurts (the way my stomach explodes for the laugh)
04-05-03 11:06 AM
nankerphelge Okay, the thought of a handjob from lambchop is just plain twisted! Does have a purty mouth tho!!!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
04-06-03 10:29 PM
BILL PERKS HOW'S LEAH WOOD'S CAREER GOING?
04-07-03 10:37 AM
Factory Girl Yes, Nank, that is one twisted Lambchop. I like him/her!
04-08-03 09:29 PM
glencar I just read in Rolling Stone that Jade is dating Pharrell Williams who's a rap star I've never heard.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST
Licks World Tour 2002 - 2003