ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Throbby
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Zombies Guitarist Dies Return to archive
04-06-04 02:58 AM
prism Zombies guitarist Paul Atkinson, 58, died in Los Angeles of liver disease. The Zombies started in 1963 in England. Hits "She's Not There", "Tell Her No", "Time of the Season". Zombies broke up in 1967 and Paul became a record company man. Zombies reunited this year at L.A.'s House of Blues to celebrate Paul's award from the National Academy of Recording Arts.
04-06-04 03:07 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Holy shit! I just sold my Zombies singles... and cheap see this auction http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2596325247

I loved that band back then, what a pity they didn't last like you know who
04-06-04 03:53 AM
FotiniD That's really sad I liked them very much too. Especially "Time of the season", it's one of those songs I can listen repeatedly for five hundred times and still not feeling bored of it.
04-06-04 01:56 PM
Dan I just saw the Zombies a few weeks ago, great show!