ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Throbby
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I have NOT left RO!!! Return to archive
04-05-04 11:47 AM
Monkey Woman Seeing that leaving and coming back is now nearly a board tradition, I'll just say this: I'm not leaving. You're not getting rid of me this easily, har har harrrr! (insert mad cavernous laugh here)
No, I just post less often because of IPS problems. @#sdrz!
04-05-04 11:52 AM
Jumacfly I hope you won t leave us MW!!!!!
still nice to read your posts

cheers
JU
04-05-04 11:54 AM
LadyJane Damn right you're not leaving!!

And if you even consider it, I just may have to fly to France to have a serious talk with you!!

LJ.
04-05-04 12:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:
Seeing that leaving and coming back is now nearly a board tradition,

A viscious circle isn't it? Kind of like being stuck on fly paper. I think it has something to do with the Rolling Stones.
04-05-04 12:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot Actually, it's more to do with the type of people who are turned on enough by the Stones to bother posting here.

It's not just the Stones...it's the people. Not just any people....Rocks Off people.

And it's very well illustrated by the outpouring of condolences for Matt & his loved ones in the sticky thread above.

We are a different breed. We are a very real community....even though many of us could pass by each other on the street, and never know.

We are old school chums who have never met.
04-05-04 12:56 PM
Monkey Woman Damn right, Sir S.! We're a very special bunch. Though some of us met last summer in London... Happy memories!

And wonder of wonders, I'm just back home from work, this morning my Internet connection didn't respond, but now it's BAAACK! Yeah baby!
04-05-04 05:43 PM
Scottfree
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Actually, it's more to do with the type of people who are turned on enough by the Stones to bother posting here.

It's not just the Stones...it's the people. Not just any people....Rocks Off people.

And it's very well illustrated by the outpouring of condolences for Matt & his loved ones in the sticky thread above.

We are a different breed. We are a very real community....even though many of us could pass by each other on the street, and never know.

We are old school chums who have never met.

I find myself using this quotation function via SS frequntly....