ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Throbby
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: lady jane live Return to archive
04-05-04 10:13 AM
Get my Wood just founded it what do you think about it ? i think it is london 1966
04-06-04 09:10 PM
Steel Wheels Without hearing a note, I suspect it's a terribly average performance with too much god damned audience noise.
04-07-04 12:40 PM
Get my Wood
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Without hearing a note, I suspect it's a terribly average performance with too much god damned audience noise.

Not really, sure there is a lot of audience noise, but not too much really.. And i think the performance is not average.. how can any version of the stones of this song be average ?

I just love to hear this live...
04-07-04 01:30 PM
Get my Wood JB :

Are you anjoying the dutch nederweed politics now it's still allowed ?
04-07-04 01:31 PM
jb
04-08-04 02:25 AM
exilestones@netscape
quote:

Rik is a great friend

He loves Chuck so....what does that tell us. Don't get me wrong I love Chuck too ;0)-/