ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Throbby
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylan @ American University Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
04-07-04 07:26 PM
Martha
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
Agreed Nank.

Martha would have done just fine....although she would still be slapping us.

And here's another T-shirt waiting to happen:

"No one burns brain cells like the C10!"

Oh, and one last thing....welcome to the party TomL "C10A"!

Slapping????! I don't slap people..I kiss them, right on their warm bald heads! :-)

Like the T-shirt idea...I think it works.

TomL "C10A" an official honorary member..Congrats!
04-07-04 08:46 PM
parmeda
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
EDITORS! hmmmmph. We don't need no steenkin' editors. Every word is carved in stone.

Seriously, though, I will review Dylan and Stones shows for tickets, carfare and weed.

(ACTUALLY seriously - thank you for your kind words.)

LMAO!
No Flea...I meant to get an editor to sell yours & SS's wares, dear.
God help the bastard that tries to change one steenkin' letter, let alone one word of it! I'm sure that your demands (tix, trans, etc...) could be negotiated
04-08-04 12:44 AM
Sir Stonesalot My dear Parmy...

Before I moved into saving lives and my little slice of the planet...I sold ice to eskimos. And was damn good at it. I sold them so much of it that they started building houses out of the stuff(my idea)...named 'em after those styrofoam coolers that I shipped the ice in...Igloos. Made 'em pay for the damn styrofoam too.

We don't need any steenkin salespeople either. I got that WAY covered.
04-08-04 08:55 AM
TomL Please keep me in mind for the DC boot, I'll gladly pay for it.
04-08-04 09:24 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Sir Stonesalot wrote:
We don't need any steenkin salespeople either. I got that WAY covered.

REALLY? WE don't? Then why the hell ain't I rich?

I'm not sure exactly WHEN I took my vow of poverty, but I evidently did. (I think it must've been in the 80's, because I really don't remember much about them.)And throughout the grand and glorious Bush era, when I fell out of the system altogether and became one of the "entrepeneurs" that W. loves to brag about, I've been one step away from living in the street constantly.

So if anybody DOES know any editors or salespeople or ANYONE who could point me toward openings for writers (or videographers or video editors or painters or poets or bass players or any of my other talent/curses), _I_ would appreciate it.

04-08-04 10:08 AM
Joey " So if anybody DOES know any editors or salespeople or ANYONE who could point me toward openings for writers (or videographers or video editors or painters or poets or bass players or any of my other talent/curses), _I_ would appreciate it. "

Done ! ..........................................

" You! One of a kind. Rarest of the rare. A priceless treasure, possessed
of qualities in mind and speech and movement and appearance and actions
as no other who has ever lived, lives, or shall live.
Why have you valued yourself in pennies when you are worth a king's
ransom?
Why did you listen to those who demeaned you ... and far worse, why did
you believe them? "

Keith Moon ( 1977 )

I Thank You !

Joey Carson !
[Edited by Joey]
Page: 1 2 3