ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Throbby
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Newbie searching for Live Stones.... Return to archive
04-04-04 05:10 PM
hipster73 Hi gang,my first post.I've just recently been touched by the greatness that is The Stones! I've got get your Ya Ya's out,but want more desperately. I know there is alot of good sounding boots out there but need help in obtaining them. I've got a ton of Tragically Hip bootlegz for trade if thats what it takes. They opened for the Stones on the Voodoo Lounge EU leg...Can someone please help me....merle
04-04-04 09:12 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Legitimately? You want Love You Live next, followed illigitimately by The Brussels Affair (Europe '73), LIVEr Than You'll Ever Be ('69), one of the TotA shows, maybe LA (not sure) ('75) and Handsome Girls ('78). Following that... I like a lot of the '81 stuff I've heard but don't have any boots, so can't help you there. Hope this's enough to get you started!

-tSYX --- Ev'rythin' is turnin' to gold...
04-04-04 11:40 PM
beer don't start with the bootlegs until you get all the officially released stuff first.
04-05-04 12:13 AM
Scottfree Stripped Companion 94-95, Hampton 81
04-05-04 12:20 AM
exilestones@netscape still life
no security
love you live
04-05-04 12:21 AM
polksalad69 http://www.novogate.com/board/968/188788-1.html