ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Throbby
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Kid Rock Jumping Jack Flash cover Return to archive
04-04-04 03:28 PM
Get my Wood I downloaded it, is it really kid rock ??

It sucks anyways... damn
04-04-04 04:22 PM
Gazza If it sucks then its a good chance it COULD be Kid Rock
04-04-04 04:58 PM
gypsy Good one, Gazza!
Yep, it probably sucks, dude. I'm sure he just screams the lyrics...kind of like he does with his cover of "Feel Like Makin' Love"...which I heard by accident one day on the radio. ugh.
04-04-04 05:40 PM
Get my Wood i checked and IT IS a Kid Rock version,

what a sucker
04-04-04 09:45 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Good one, Gazza!
Yep, it probably sucks, dude. I'm sure he just screams the lyrics...kind of like he does with his cover of "Feel Like Makin' Love"...which I heard by accident one day on the radio. ugh.

Gypsy, do you mean, "Feel like makin' love" from Bad Company?
04-04-04 11:14 PM
polksalad69
quote:
J.J.Flash wrote:

Gypsy, do you mean, "Feel like makin' love" from Bad Company?

I believe so, but have not heard it. Come to think of it, he did it on some awards show awhile back.
04-05-04 01:13 AM
Prodigal Son It would be an okay version of that song if Kid Rock didn't give it some grungy rhythm guitar song and rap/scream the "Feel like makin'" line. OTher than that, it's not a bad cover. But his choice of singing is poor at most times.
04-05-04 05:47 AM
F505 it should be forbidden that this creep covers ANY song of the Stones. JJF has been stained forever now
04-05-04 06:22 AM
Kid Rock I rock! My version PISSES on all previous versions! Especially the golden oldies Rolling Stones!
04-05-04 06:41 AM
Get my Wood hehe but i LOVE the SWAY live version of Carla .. ?? with Mick T on guitar.. amazing