ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Throbby
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A little request (absolutely NSC) Return to archive
04-04-04 02:10 PM
FotiniD So, I got a little request and I thought since we're a multinational community it'd be the best place to ask

My little sister is a major fan of the "Charmed" series and she has this collection of clippings - recently a french magazine called "One" had a special on one of the actors and she's crazy about him so she desparetely wants that issue. I've already tried ordering, but they don't accept credit cards, so it's either via postal cheque or bank transfer - which, tried in Greece to send to a foreign country are both a living nightmare!

So I was wondering if any of you guys who live in France could help me out with this - I can send the money and all the details (issue number, order coupon and so on) and you can order the magazine (much easier when you live in the same country!) and then send it to me via air mail (all shipping costs covered by me of course). I'd be most greatful and my sister would be thrilled.

Thanks in advance
04-04-04 03:27 PM
caro Peeh-emm!

04-05-04 02:54 AM
FotiniD Thanks caro You're great! PM sent too!