ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Throbby
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Leaving ROCKS OFF Return to archive
04-02-04 02:06 PM
Honky Tonk Man Well no, I�m not leaving here for good, ha ha! Just thought I would explain as to why I don't post here so often. Firstly, this place is really important to me, I have got so much out of it and met so many great people. Basically, I hardly live at home anymore and the only chance I get to post is the odd ten minutes or so at work. I hope to hell that that this situation changes, I love this place and I really enjoy it here.

I only get to read this board, maybe once or twice a week and not only am I worried about missing everyone here, but I am also very paranoid about missing out on vital Stones info. I always thought of this place as more of a hang out then more of a place of getting info.

I will always be around!

Alex
04-02-04 02:14 PM
jb
04-02-04 02:42 PM
Joey " Well no, I�m not leaving here for good, ha ha! "

" Just thought I would explain as to why I don't post here so often. Firstly, this place is really important to me, I have got so much out of it and met so many great people. "

" Basically, " I hardly live at home anymore and the only chance I get to post is the odd ten minutes or so at work. I hope to hell that that this situation changes, I love this place and I really enjoy it here. "

Deep

" I only get to read this board, maybe once or twice a week and not only am I worried about missing everyone here, but I am also very paranoid about missing out on vital Stones info. I always thought of this place as more of a hang out then more of a place of getting info. "

Unbelievable

" I will always be around! "

04-02-04 05:19 PM
luxury1 Alex! Thanks for filling us in. Keep checking in here for news of the 2005 tour--and I hope you are saving your pennies for a trip back East, HTM!!
04-02-04 05:24 PM
Joey " Alex! Thanks for filling us in. Keep checking in here for news of the 2005 tour--and I hope you are saving your pennies for a trip back East, HTM!! "

04-02-04 05:25 PM
Jumacfly Alex! Welcome home !!
04-02-04 06:56 PM
Scot Rocks Hi mate, nice to hear from you, I don't post as often as I would like as well but im always still about.

Just got the exams to go and im through 3rd year uni. been a nightmare few weeks

good and yet at the same time a bit frightning!

Mark
04-02-04 07:06 PM
J.J.Flash Honky Tonk Alex, we are always waiting for you pal!

Best regards!
04-02-04 09:57 PM
LadyJane Nice to hear from you Alex!!

If I was only able to surf RO one or two days a week, I'd probably be in Rehab for severe withdrawal.

I agree with Luxy. Start saving your pennies. I know I am. Next Tour...Biggest RO gathering in history.

Don't be a stranger!! We miss ya!!

LJ.
04-02-04 11:26 PM
Martha Good that you checked in Alex rather than leave us.

We need you here!!!!

xxoo,
Martha

04-03-04 02:15 AM
MarthaMyDear DON'T LEAVE and come back for the news!!! SEE YOU IN ENGLAND NEXT YEAR, YOUNG MAN!!! ENJOY YOUR NEW HOUSE AND LOVE!!! ROCK ON, YOUNG GUY!!! PEACE AND TAKE CARE, OK.?!?!?!

*** Martha ***
04-04-04 05:04 PM
Factory Girl Alex, I've known you forever (or, so it seems). Where the hell are you living now?

Do you only post on Beyonce board now? And, does this have anything to do with Petey T.???
04-04-04 08:19 PM
corgi37 Why not just live at work? THen you can post more often.
04-05-04 12:43 AM
exilestones@netscape Get a new job!
04-05-04 02:58 AM
FotiniD
quote:
exilestones@netscape wrote:
Get a new job!

Or tell your boss you're looking for info / news / a new program / whatever on the net and visit Rocks Off instead Works for me, lol!
04-05-04 08:00 AM
Honky Tonk Man I live with my girlfriend about 6 days a week. She doesn't have a PC, so the only chances I get to read this board, let alone have a good posting session, are during my breaks at work. What I really need to do is get a laptop.

No one worry, I will be saving my pennies for the States, just so long as you Americans save for the next lot of London shows!

It has been quite hard actually; I only get to listen to the Stones about once a week now! Going to my parents tomorrow, so will be bringing all the Stones essentials with me, which is errrrr, all 115 cd's!

Alex
04-05-04 09:56 AM
Joey " Do you only post on Beyonce board now? And, does this have anything to do with Petey T.??? "

04-06-04 11:46 AM
Joey " I only get to listen to the Stones about once a week now! "

You make Joey sad .