ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Throbby
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: new Burdon cd coming out Return to archive
04-02-04 11:38 AM
T&A later this month a new studio album by the great Eric Burdon (his first album of new studio material in 20 years! - last one was the under-appreciated I Used to Be an Animal) - it's called My Secret Life. There's a tune called Factory Girl on it (it's not clear whether this is the BB tune - anyone know?).

I've heard a sample of one song - rocks very nicely. EB's vocals are still to be treasured and if you get a chance to catch him on the road - do not pass the opportunity up - he still puts on a killer show...
04-02-04 12:52 PM
shakedhandswithkeith I saw Eric last month live with Udo Linderberg(German cultsinger), Eric was fantastic. some years ago I saw him in a small club, he was very very good, he had had a cool band with Ansley Dunbar (ex zappa) on drums.
04-02-04 11:07 PM
Poplar
damn - i thought you said "Bourbon."
04-02-04 11:09 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl He use to play Paint it Black live, a great version btw
04-03-04 05:32 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl and Chas... the late Chas (Eric's bass player) transformed rock history introducing Jimi Hendrix to the books babies... I mean to Rock's history
04-03-04 11:49 AM
T&A I miss Chandler....I saw the Animals twice on their '83 reunion tour - great shows....
04-03-04 06:22 PM
J.J.Flash And by the way, "House of The Rising Sun" is one of the greatest songs of all time. I always sing it till the end, strumming with my guitar.