ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Throbby
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Dylan @ 9:30 - presale is on Return to archive
04-01-04 10:27 AM
GimmeExile go to tickets.com and use the password "liberty."

Factory Girl, doesn't it feel good? I told you it was a-comin'
04-01-04 12:40 PM
jb
04-01-04 12:57 PM
GimmeExile I sure will, jb! Next time I'll get us the best tickets, if you'll pay...
04-01-04 01:03 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox got two for 930!!!
04-01-04 01:18 PM
Factory Girl Hard Knox, I got shut out b/c my computer was being too slow. However, thanks for the info.
04-01-04 01:19 PM
Factory Girl I mean, GimmeExile thanks for the info.
04-01-04 03:57 PM
GimmeExile Factory Girl, try again tomorrow...I think tickets may be for sale again on tickets.com at 10:00 a.m. as well as the 9:30 box office.

04-01-04 11:08 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox I'm sorry FG....are you going to the Saturday show??
04-02-04 07:30 AM
Factory Girl Hi HardKnox, no I'm not going to the Sat. show.

GimmeExile, thanks very kindly for the info. I'll keep you posted.
04-02-04 11:12 AM
Factory Girl Hey all, I got the freakin' ticket!! Even if I lacked cash!!!

I love you all!!

Hugs,

FG
04-02-04 11:28 AM
GimmeExile Congrats, Factory Girl!

Did you go to box office or buy online?
04-02-04 11:45 AM
Factory Girl Hello, Gimme. I went to the box office and was informed that it was "cash only". A wonderfully kind stranger lend me the $$$. So, I was able to get a ticket.

"May the Good Lord Shine A light on him."
04-02-04 12:08 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
A wonderfully kind stranger lend me the $$$. So, I was able to get a ticket.

Wow, such a generous spirit out there!

Note to cynics: file this information away.
04-02-04 12:58 PM
Martha
quote:
Factory Girl wrote:
Hello, Gimme. I went to the box office and was informed that it was "cash only". A wonderfully kind stranger lend me the $$$. So, I was able to get a ticket.

"May the Good Lord Shine A light on him."

AWESOME news!!!!!! I am grinning from ear to ear over the word of your good fortune FG! And....to make it more exciting I just learned that Travelin' Man Records will be there taping tonight (and tomorrow, hopefully Sunday too). I can get you a copy of tonight's show as long as all goes well for TMR tonight! Remind me!

And...EnJOY!!!!!!

YooHoooooooooooooo!
04-02-04 02:15 PM
Factory Girl Thanks, Martha!! PM me your snail addy.

04-02-04 02:48 PM
GimmeExile Martha, if you can get the whole D.C. trilogy recorded, let me know...I'd love a copy!
04-02-04 06:38 PM
Martha
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
Martha, if you can get the whole D.C. trilogy recorded, let me know...I'd love a copy!

As long as TMR gets in Sunday, I'll have that 3-pack! Last I knew he did not have a ticket for the Sunday show. Fingers croseed. Just keep in touch with me and I'll make certain you get the DC trilogy.

Should I tree the TMR Detroit trilogy when it arrives? :-)

FG I'll PM you my addy!
04-03-04 03:09 PM
Factory Girl Hey Martha! I'd love the DC trilogy. I am still reeling from the 9:30 show,it was awesome!!! Will review it once I recover...lol.

Please check PM.
04-05-04 01:31 AM
GimmeExile Wow...I just finished my Dylan run: 4 shows in 4 different venues within 6 days...I'm buzzing--a little drunk at 1:15am...Need time to put in perspective...I did the Stones Philly trilogy in 2002 (DC got only one show then) but DC got a Dylan trilogy!

Martha, if you got all three shows, I'd love to B&P...
04-05-04 02:19 PM
HardKnoxDurtySox Factory Girl....Glad you made it in! it was an awsome show. were you able to get close to the stage?
04-05-04 02:51 PM
Factory Girl Hello Hard Knox. Yes, it was an amazing show-the highlights for me were "Sick of Love" and "Summer Days".

I was on the second level, but I could see well (for the second part of the show).

I'm so happy I had a chance to see Dylan at the 9:30 club!

WOW, what a show! Almost a mystical experience...
04-05-04 04:07 PM
Martha
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:
Wow...I just finished my Dylan run: 4 shows in 4 different venues within 6 days...I'm buzzing--a little drunk at 1:15am...Need time to put in perspective...I did the Stones Philly trilogy in 2002 (DC got only one show then) but DC got a Dylan trilogy!

Martha, if you got all three shows, I'd love to B&P...

Travelin' Man Records got all three nights! I don't know how soon I will have the DC Trilogy but would be more than happy to do a trade with you. Stay close!

FG I got the PM can you e-mail me here: [email protected] so I can keep better organized? Thanks!
04-05-04 04:18 PM
Factory Girl Martha, I'll email tommorow. System is down for now. Thanks very kindly!
04-06-04 03:28 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
Martha wrote:

Travelin' Man Records got all three nights! I don't know how soon I will have the DC Trilogy but would be more than happy to do a trade with you. Stay close!

Martha, please PM me when you know the details..Thank you!