ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Thanks Throbby
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bob Dylan Euro Tour 2004 (NSC) Return to archive
03-20-04 05:27 AM
FM From bobdylan.com -

18 Jun Fri Cardiff, Wales International Arena
22 Jun Tue Newcastle, England Telewest Arena
23 Jun Wed Glasgow, Scotland SECC
26 Jun Sat Belfast, Ireland Stormont Castle
27 Jun Sun Galway, Ireland Pearse Stadium
29 Jun Tue Bonn, Germany
30 Jun Wed Worms, Germany
2 Jul Fri Padova, Italy Villa Pisani
3 Jul Sat Como, Italy Villa Erba
5 Jul Mon St. Etienne, France
6 Jul Tue Montauban, France
7 Jul Wed Barcelona, Spain Poble Espanyol
9 Jul Fri Motril, Spain Plaza de Toros
12 Jul Mon Cordoba, Spain Plaza de Toros
13 Jul Tue Alcala de Henares(Madrid), Spain Huerto del Palacio
15 Jul Thu Leon, Spain Plaza de Toros
16 Jul Fri Santiago de Compostela, Spain Monte de Gozo Festival
18 Jul Sun Vilar de Mouros, Portugal Vilar de Mouros Festival

Fraser
03-20-04 08:34 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Geez. That guy continues to amaze me. A bit like Energizer Bunny, ain't he?
03-20-04 08:37 AM
Zeeta Cheers,

But why is the coolest man playing London?!?!?!?
03-22-04 05:55 PM
Gazza dont you mean why is he NOT playing london?

well..he did four shows in london last November at four different venues. He only did two other shows in England and one in Dublin (a show in Cork was cancelled due to ill-health)

I wouldnt rule it out though. Theres a few gaps in that schedule before he plays Belfast.

I'll definitely be at that one (its only 3 miles up the road and visible from my street) and may do another one - maybe Cardiff or Glasgow. I'll skip Galway (too remote to get to and its a stadium - yuck)
03-23-04 03:59 AM
fmk438j What's the general pricing for a Bob Show in the UK?
03-23-04 04:51 AM
FotiniD
quote:
Zeeta wrote:
But why is the coolest man playing London?!?!?!?

And why, oh why, doesn't he play Greece? Supposedly more acts would include Athens in their gigs (with the Games and all) but so far only people like Robbie Williams (!) are semi-confirmed

It feels like a gig-draught here for the past ten years or more (with very, very few exceptions). Even Marianne hasn't showed up since 2000! (and she played Athens quite often)
[Edited by FotiniD]
03-23-04 01:39 PM
Gazza >What's the general pricing for a Bob Show in the UK?

The price of the tickets I got for Wembley last november were �30. Theyve been around �25 - �30 for some time.
03-23-04 01:48 PM
jb [quote]Gazza wrote:
>What's the general pricing for a Bob Show in the UK?

The price of the tickets I got for Wembley last november were �30. Theyve been around �25 - �30 for some time.

How many squid is that?
03-23-04 01:50 PM
Gazza in dollars? �30 is about $55 as the dollar is quite weak at the minute.

03-23-04 01:50 PM
jb What a rip-off.
03-23-04 01:53 PM
Gazza LOL
03-23-04 01:55 PM
jb Madonna just announced her "Re-invention Tour " which is scheduled to hit London later this summer. Why doesn't Ritchie dump her already..she is a has-been.
03-23-04 02:00 PM
Gazza I thought you'd be a fan Josh now that she's into that Kabbalah stuff
03-23-04 02:06 PM
jb True..and she is considering playing Israel...I guess I would let her perform oral on me.
03-23-04 02:24 PM
Gazza I'll put in a kind word next time I see her.

I bet she'll be flattered...

She's gonna play Israel? Really? Hope she doesnt take Little Rocco with her. We all know what happened to the son of the LAST Madonna who went there...
[Edited by Gazza]
03-23-04 03:05 PM
Gazza Josh..for fucks sake stop flooding this place with this stuff....lol
03-23-04 03:07 PM
jb Is that flooding? Sorry.
03-23-04 03:36 PM
Gazza put it this way - its so severe I've had to call in Moses to part the waves...
03-23-04 03:38 PM
jb Since Joey taught me how to cut and paste, I really have gone overboard.
03-24-04 06:25 PM
Zeeta Ha yeah I did mean "NOT"!

Oh well I bet he'll play Astoria or Brixton or something excellent!
03-24-04 06:47 PM
Gazza Tickets for Dylan's shows in Cardiff, Newcastle and Glasgow go on sale tomorrow (Thursday)

Belfast is on sale Saturday.

Galway went on sale last week
04-04-04 11:04 AM
Gazza Bob WILL now be playing London after all.

He has been added to the bill at the annual Irish "Fleadh" outdoor festival at Finsbury Park on Sunday June 20th - even though Bob's about as Irish as Mahatma Gandhi. (Dylan actually played the Fleadh in 1993 as well)

Tickets on sale tomorrow (Monday) at 9 am on 0870 1000 000 or from www.ticketline.co.uk
04-05-04 12:39 PM
Factory Girl jb, Whitney "played" in Israel.

Btw, jb happy Passover.
04-06-04 03:27 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
jb wrote:
...I guess I would let her perform oral on me.

Are you sure? I mean, I wouldn't want you to do anything you didn't want to do...
04-06-04 04:25 PM
Gazza Dylan's played Israel a few times too, Josh..does that mean the "oral invite" applies to him too?
04-06-04 05:50 PM
Angiegirl
quote:
jb wrote:
Madonna just announced her "Re-invention Tour " which is scheduled to hit London later this summer. Why doesn't Ritchie dump her already..she is a has-been.

Last I heard is she dumped him recently...
04-06-04 06:02 PM
Gazza First I've heard of it! I'm sure it would be all over the papers if she had!

Cant understand this "has been" theory. From what I can see, her albums still sell well, she still has no. 1 singles and her concerts sell out.
04-06-04 06:20 PM
Angiegirl It was on some Dutch showbizz-news program last week. must be crap indeed if it's not in the tabloids I guess.
04-07-04 03:26 PM
Gazza For what its worth,the Daily Mail today showed a pic of them together with their kids relaxing by the hotel pool in Miami. Nothing in the article that even hinted that things were anything other than normal. Which is quite a departure for the Mail.

Of course, as she's currently in south Florida that gives JB a chance to let her put her mouth where his money is... or something like that
[Edited by Gazza]
04-07-04 03:37 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
For what its worth,the Daily Mail today showed a pic of them together with their kids relaxing by the hotel pool in Miami. Nothing in the article that even hinted that things were anything other than normal. Which is quite a departure for the Mail.

Of course, as she's currently in south Florida that gives JB a chance to let her put her mouth where his money is... or something like that
[Edited by Gazza]

You are correct Gazza...she use to spend a lot of time here , but eventually sold her home and apparently lives in your neck of the woods now. As far as a "has-been", you are also correct-she still sells out concert venues(2 shows down here coming up) and her albums alwasy go double-triple platinum. Nonetheless, she, like jacko, is more of a "personality" than performer these days....I admit, howeverm she is still more popular than the Stones. I hope Mick gave her a "facial" in the early 80's.