ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Backstage on tour 1972
The Rolling Stones in Concert - Sunday Promotions Inc. 1972
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch2: Random Sike-ay-delia] [Ch3: British Invasion]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: 81 sbd's Return to archive
03-20-02 05:34 PM
steel driving hammer Alot 81 shows are starting to surface.

Mick himself isn't "In Control" of these getting out is he?

Now just some sbd's of 63-69, 75 & 99.

It ain't enough for me.

Hit it harder Charlie, it's too soft for me.
03-20-02 06:31 PM
Maxlugar Steelie,

I can't wait for the '75 -'76 sound boards!

THOSE are the shows that rock the house, ya know?

Big high five way up high my man!

If you tell me when the '75 SB's come out....

I would tell you EXACTLY who " Deep Throat " is!

The Maxy! Est. 1995 (October)
03-20-02 08:14 PM
steel driving hammer Read a report about the 75 Tour that Mick didn't want any media personel whatsoever to be in the 1st 20 rows from the Lotus Stage because he wanted to feed off the audience in the 1st 20 rows.

Source - Rolling Stone Magazine 1975.

But that doesn't mean what went on back behind the Lotus Stage.

W/ all the wires, w/ all the sound board units w/ the band...

"Just be cool down in front and don't push around"

The Stones always have a back up plan...

Word.
03-21-02 08:49 AM
Jaxx i hope folsom field is one of the sbs floating around from '81. the audience recording i own is rather harsh.
03-22-02 02:29 AM
marko Jaxx,by now,only 3 songs is available on sbd quality from
denver-81,songs are from 2nd show.they are.b.sugar,jjf and
street fighting man.
03-22-02 02:33 AM
Jaxx thanks for the info, marko. i guess i will have to be patient! what about syracuse?.
03-22-02 09:20 AM
marko Which syracuse 1st or 2nd night? my 1st show is very good
audience tape for 81,a damn killer show.They just killed
you on shattered,damn what a groove!
03-22-02 07:54 PM
Jaxx man. that was so long ago. i was still a kid. i can't remember if i was at the first night or the second night in syracuse. my father picked up the tix for me since he stashed me out of the July 4th Buffalo show in 1979. he felt bad and wanted to make restitution. my brother had to tell them about Altamont and the hell's angels. they made me sell my tix. i was devastated... this would have been my first and long awaited stones show. i had waited 6 long years up to that point. talk about disappointment! to add murder to misery my parents let the bastard take MY CAR to the Buffalo Show and he was a year younger than me. nothing like good old fashion italian family sexual discrimination.

anyway if you have that first night, i would like to killed with shattered. please email me with details @ [email protected]. thanks marko. you are a doll!

On June 16, 2001 the hit counter of the WET page was inserted here, it had 174,489 hits. Now the hit counter is for both the page and the board. The hit counter of the ITW board had 1,127,645 hits when it was closed and the Coolboard didn't have hit counter but was on line only two months and a half.