ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

WE MOVED!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Aussie Stones fans - Stones collector on Collectors ABC 8pm Fri April 11 Return to archive
10th April 2008 06:35 PM
hooligan1970 My mate Phil is on the Collectors program on the ABC channel tonight at 8pm for any Aussie Stones fans interested.
10th April 2008 08:27 PM
Daethgod thanks man will be watching
11th April 2008 01:22 AM
vox12string Thx for the heads-up, Melbourne Green Guide doesn't mention what's going to be on so I would have missed this
11th April 2008 06:07 AM
corgi37 Fuck! Starts at 80pm and its 8.06 when i saw this post. Hope i didnt miss it.
11th April 2008 06:26 AM
corgi37 He had some ok stuff. Got the release date of Sticky Fingers wrong, and i thought he'd have more rare stuff. Like the 3d Satanic Majesties that i do indeed have.
11th April 2008 07:59 AM
hooligan1970 hehe thanks for that. He's one of my best mates and the most dedicated Stones fans that I know. It's a minute to 8pm here so I'm about to watch it.

cheers
11th April 2008 08:30 AM
Daethgod yer was OK
had a cool Stones pad, plenty of autographs, and he had good seats at Licks in Sydney

hey Corgster, i bet our mate matty (aussiestone)could out Stones crap him , esp in the trinket dept

11th April 2008 08:33 AM
corgi37 I do believe you could be right, Daeth. lol. And as we know, he's got the inside contacts!

It's cool that some one knew this fella, though. I loved the letter from Charlie he got! What a scream.

It was a nice little segment. I bet there was alot more the guy could show, but the Producer probably had no idea. I have this image of the bloke showing stuff to the crew as they are loading up the van. lol.

We are a fanatic lot, aint we?
11th April 2008 09:00 AM
hooligan1970 hi guys, i just watched the segment and gave Phil a call afterwards, we had a laugh about the Sticky Fingers thing. His collection is pretty amazing i gotta say - having seen it first hand. That charcoal drawing of Keith by Ronnie is something special. It was cool to see the Collectors do a piece on a Stones fan, it sure as hell was more interesting than the button woman hahaha. I was chuffed to see the photo in the background of Keith at the Enmore that Phil took, I have the same photo in my house too. Anyway take it easy and keep the Stones flame burning.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)