ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

WE MOVED!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: A NEW LIVE IDEA Return to archive
10th April 2008 06:17 AM
riccardo I always thought someone from the Stones management lurks into fans boards to get some ideas. I think the main point to have another set of live shows (following a studio album) is to create something exciting at least at the beginning for the band as well. At first they walked to the small stage,then the actual stage moved, but now this trick has become obsolete and it is no more a surprise for audiences. What could be an exciting new thing?
How about a double stage in an arena where the band starts at one end and then middle of the concert moves (somehow undisclosed) to the other stage to end the concert?
What do you think?
10th April 2008 06:56 AM
corgi37 How about they just play arenas and charge half the price?
10th April 2008 07:18 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
How about they just play arenas and charge half the price?

LOL... words of wisdome Corgi
10th April 2008 09:24 AM
Monkeytonkman Superbowl Stage -Arena tour!!!

I would cack my load - SWEEEET!!!
10th April 2008 02:23 PM
jholcomb I vote for playing arenas at 1/3 of the price as a 5 piece on a stage that just holds amps and a drum kit. Use Chuck sparingly on the tunes with keyboards and Bobby on BS.
10th April 2008 03:20 PM
bilsim Nice idea, but they'd have to play more shows for less money. I don't think Mick would like that too much.
10th April 2008 04:48 PM
Steel Wheels Make it a 5 piece band and have them tour only clubs and local bars, with a parking lot gig every now and then. Tickets would be 20 bucks. No guest stars, unless it's Buddy Mutherfucking Guy or someone from that era.

Two hours. All electric. Front row seats for me everytime, and I get to introduce the bad and drink for free.
10th April 2008 04:57 PM
mojoman
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
Make it a 5 piece band and have them tour only clubs and local bars, with a parking lot gig every now and then. Tickets would be 20 bucks. No guest stars, unless it's Buddy Mutherfucking Guy or someone from that era.

Two hours. All electric. Front row seats for me everytime, and I get to introduce the bad and drink for free.

you won first prize!!! ask gazza fer micks email right now!!!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)