ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

WE MOVED!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keef header! Return to archive
8th April 2008 10:14 AM
Jumacfly

Nice pic, hey isn't it David Beckham on the right side after a hamburger rehab in LA??
8th April 2008 10:35 AM
somebody he's a pretty pretty pretty pretty such a pretty boy
8th April 2008 10:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels It looks like he's being frisked down by undercover agents for drug parapehnalia or toy nurse kits or something.
"Awright....up agianst the wall Richards."

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
8th April 2008 11:37 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Nice pic, hey isn't it David Beckham on the right side after a hamburger rehab in LA??

Hi Baby ......

Weeding ?! .... Hashishing ?!

J.
8th April 2008 11:39 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

No..it's dat rat bastid that stopped me and Gottorollme gettin' the great man's autograph in Madrid!
8th April 2008 11:41 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Gazza wrote:
No..it's dat rat bastid that stopped me and Gottorollme gettin' the great man's autograph in Madrid!

Just doin' his job.
8th April 2008 11:47 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Whait I said.
Becham was in Madrid at the same time
8th April 2008 11:50 AM
Gazza
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Just doin' his job.

he was. In fairness he was more pleasant than Mick's bodyguard, although he was only doing his job too, which cant always be a barrel of laughs with rabid fans around.

Then again, Keith was more pleasant than Mick. We got a handshake. Mick would barely make eye contact.

[Edited by Gazza]
8th April 2008 11:51 AM
Gazza
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

Whait I said.
Becham was in Madrid at the same time

true! the tattoos are the dead giveaway.
8th April 2008 12:29 PM
zooeyglass
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
It looks like he's being frisked down by undercover agents for drug parapehnalia or toy nurse kits or something.
"Awright....up agianst the wall Richards."

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]

Before I read your post, I was thinking he kinda looks like a rowdy drunk being led off by the cops

8th April 2008 12:33 PM
Steel Wheels "Yeah sure pal, you're Keith Richards. Right this way!"
8th April 2008 01:54 PM
Sioux
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Oh, the fiend!!
8th April 2008 06:39 PM
fireontheplatter this is the 1st header picture of keith thats making me think and maybe realise...damn, this guy is getting older.
i think its a great action photo and shows that 2 guys are looking out for his best interests..and also has that kind of feel like...hell yeah, i really am a rock star.

keith is great.
9th April 2008 01:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl This was the header

9th April 2008 01:50 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
Gazza wrote:

he was. In fairness he was more pleasant than Mick's bodyguard, although he was only doing his job too, which cant always be a barrel of laughs with rabid fans around.

Then again, Keith was more pleasant than Mick. We got a handshake. Mick would barely make eye contact.

[Edited by Gazza]

Yeah, dis guy! Bastid!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)