ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

WE MOVED!!!
Click HERE or the image to go to our new home
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Fanboy Liam embarrasses the missus at SAL premiere Return to archive
7th April 2008 05:06 PM
polytoxic Daily Mirror:

Liam Gallagher was like an embarrassing dad at the Rolling Stones premiere - so his new wife Nicole walked out!
The couple turned up looking happy enough but it didn't last. The rocker mortified Nicole by singing along, cheering and waving his arms in the air during the Shine A Light film.
It was all too much for Nic, who got up and left.
An onlooker said: "It was hilarious. He was really getting into it and at one point stood up and started clapping and cheering. It was like he was at a gig, not a movie!"
7th April 2008 05:19 PM
fireontheplatter when they played 'at the max' here in poughkeepsie i sort of did the same thing. towards the end of the movie i couldn't stand it anymore so i jumped up on the stage and started dancing and shortly afterwards i was joined by several other people. then they kicked us off the stage.
7th April 2008 05:32 PM
Gazza
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
Daily Mirror:

Liam Gallagher was like an embarrassing dad at the Rolling Stones premiere - so his new wife Nicole walked out!
The couple turned up looking happy enough but it didn't last. The rocker mortified Nicole by singing along, cheering and waving his arms in the air during the Shine A Light film.
An onlooker said: "It was hilarious. He was really getting into it and at one point stood up and started clapping and cheering. It was like he was at a gig, not a movie!"

For a guy who's endlessly slagging the Stones off, he hasa funny way of showing it.

I wonder did he avoid Keith all evening?
8th April 2008 06:17 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
Daily Mirror:

sounds like bullshit to me, she probably had to go home because of something to do with their son, Gene
8th April 2008 08:06 AM
Honky Tonk Man
quote:
Gazza wrote:

For a guy who's endlessly slagging the Stones off, he hasa funny way of showing it.

I wonder did he avoid Keith all evening?

Who doesn't he slag off??

Hes supposedly a huge Beatles fan, yet there was the sory about him challenging George Harrison to a fight.

Didn't he once proclaim that John Lennon was a lot "harder" than Keith Richards because of his "beard and white trainers"?

A complete idiot, but he sang Live Forver so all is foriven.
8th April 2008 06:47 PM
glencar Poor Mrs. Liam...
9th April 2008 06:30 AM
corgi37 Oasis are sooooooooooooo 1996.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)