ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Sunrgia with thanks Sweet Virgina!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: My Tribute to the Easter Bunny.... Return to archive
8th April 2007 03:52 PM
Sir Stonesalot ....a new MySpace Theme Week featuring Bunnies!

Yup. Bunnies.

Of the Playboy variety.

All week at my page I'll be featuring Bunny Girls past & present...as well as some famous hotties(and not so hotties)that have graced the pages of Playboy.

I'll be rotating fresh faces through my Top 24 all week, so stop by often.

http://www.myspace.com/sirstonesalot

8th April 2007 03:59 PM
mrhipfl I think it's time someone makes a sirstonesalot appreciation thread! I however, do not have the balls to rebel against Voodoo's instructions.
[Edited by mrhipfl]
8th April 2007 04:20 PM
Sir Stonesalot Eh, I don't need one of those thingys.

But I appreciate the sentiment. So here, enjoy...

8th April 2007 04:35 PM
Bloozehound SS how come you haven't added any new Ian quotes to your hall of fame ? We're almost halfway through 2007
8th April 2007 04:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot Ian ain't been around much lately...and when he has, he hasn't said anything HOF worthy.

Good eye Bloozey.

Here, enjoy this fine looking young lady. My Easter present to you...

8th April 2007 04:48 PM
Bloozehound Hey thanks, she'll give you a boner with a capitol "O"

Keep your eye on that squiggley, brained Billen, if his mouths a moving he's sayin something stupid, if his eyes are twitchin he's thinkin something stupid and if his keyboards a clickin he's typing something stupid, you'll catch him eventually
8th April 2007 04:51 PM
fireontheplatter i need a cold shower
8th April 2007 05:11 PM
Sir Stonesalot Here, this'll heat yer water up...

8th April 2007 05:37 PM
Sir Stonesalot Bloozey!

How did you DO that?

As soon as you bring up Ian...there he is. And I got my 1st quote for 2007!

Talk about synchronicity!

So, as a "thank you", here's a hot Playboy chick in scanty garb....

8th April 2007 06:32 PM
Bloozehound HA HA HA

I think he swallowed a few paint chips while dickin around down in the ol' meth lab
8th April 2007 06:39 PM
Sir Stonesalot Here's something that I know Ian ain't dickin' with down at the meth lab....

8th April 2007 06:42 PM
fireontheplatter i need a cold shower
8th April 2007 07:58 PM
Sir Stonesalot Meet my new mechanic. She doesn't know shit about working on cars....but who cares!

9th April 2007 12:36 AM
Bloozehound Jenna Jameson's new anorexic look has all the tabloids accusing her of hittin the meth lab, which I thought was shocking because it implied that she had actually left the meth lab for once

I'd still hit it

9th April 2007 12:56 AM
sirmoonie God's oldest kid rose or died or did some thing today, and here you all are yacking about some alleged sex band. You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)