ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

Đ Sunrgia with thanks Sweet Virgina!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AC/DC anyone Return to archive
1st April 2007 02:11 AM
JAK What is up with this great band. They haven't toured(other than the 3 shows on the Licks tour) or released a record in 6 or 7 years. Even The new lame version of Guns and Roses have been on the road twice since AC/DC last was. Any info would be great.
1st April 2007 08:35 AM
corgi37 I think they've just about had the jack.
1st April 2007 08:58 AM
fireontheplatter the lead singer can't sing his way out of a paper bag.
there 1st back in black is great...but for me that is about all i can stand.
i hope they get it together soon for your sake.
1st April 2007 09:54 AM
Bruno I think Brian Johnson is the main reason they donīt tour or record. Back in 2001 his voice was already pretty shot. Itīs pity.
2nd April 2007 08:59 AM
corgi37 And, he's fat as a whale, Angus is nearly bald, Malcolm is getting measured for his coffin, and even the drummer is ill.
2nd April 2007 09:02 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
And, he's fat as a whale, Angus is nearly bald, Malcolm is getting measured for his coffin, and even the drummer is ill.

Who's the guy who was on the island with all the call girls?
2nd April 2007 12:04 PM
MidnightRambler Actually word was that they're writing/recording a new album. They've got so many songs they said it MIGHT be a double cd. Malcolm has said that he's put down some great riffs and great guitars in these batch of songs.

They're not done...we can probably expect activity from them by the end of the year...
2nd April 2007 12:13 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I tend to agree with Corgi. AC/DC are spent. The Energy just isn't there anymore...for whatever reason. Sure they'll probably come back and make another record and tour somewhat but you can only burn the candle at both ends for so long. And when your heart isn't it anymore, it's over.
2nd April 2007 01:26 PM
nankerphelge Their energy was fine at the SARS show in 2003.
In fact, they stole the show!

I think once they get it geared up, the energy will be just fine.

Angus is one hyperactive MF!
2nd April 2007 03:00 PM
pdog Ac/Dc ended, for me, with the death of Bon Scott...
2nd April 2007 04:04 PM
polytoxic As far as I know, the new album's done. They're just at a legal standoff between Atlantic (their old record company) and SonyBMG (their new record company).
I think Atlantic might still have some claim to their next album but wouldn't market it along with their back catalogue, which is now owned by Sony.
2nd April 2007 06:14 PM
fireontheplatter
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Their energy was fine at the SARS show in 2003.
In fact, they stole the show!

I think once they get it geared up, the energy will be just fine.

Angus is one hyperactive MF!

i like them then too..i have the sars dvd and check them out every once in awhile. angas, i think, has great stage presence. but as i was saying..they really need to do something about that lead singer.

i don't mean to this posters band. i saw them back in the day during..for those about to rock tour...but i ended up walking out. it took them 5 minutes before they started up a new song. i was like....naaaaaa, i'm out of here.
2nd April 2007 07:14 PM
CraigP I've yet to see them live. I'm sure they'll tour soon.
Great band.
2nd April 2007 07:57 PM
Bruno
quote:
pdog wrote:
Ac/Dc ended, for me, with the death of Bon Scott...

Well, ok, but Back In Black and especially For Those About To Rock are killer albums.
2nd April 2007 08:47 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:

it ended for me when eddie murphy got pulled over........
3rd April 2007 11:18 AM
Saint Sway my friends and I live by a simple rule: If you dont like Malcom & Angus' riffs then theres something wrong with you.
3rd April 2007 11:24 PM
Jethrostone From what I know, AC/DC is recording a new album. It's most likely to be a double album, their first. The last we've ever heard of the band was in 2003 at the RARHOF ceromony, I think. I agree that they are a great band but Brian Johnson is loosing his voice a bit. I'd still like to see them play sometime soon.
9th April 2007 12:59 PM
_Boomy_

9th April 2007 01:56 PM
Irresistible-Lady
quote:
pdog wrote:

I agree..
9th April 2007 02:25 PM
StonesChick Never really followed them but saw them live years ago. It was fun.

They came on the radio recently right after the Stones. My eight year old daughter said, "this man isn't even singing, he's like screaming, can we put in a Mick Jagger cd?"
She's so much like me lol
9th April 2007 02:28 PM
Jumping Jack Rock is dead they say ...
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)