ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Sunrgia with thanks Sweet Virgina!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Rod Stewart out beds son Return to archive
31st March 2007 06:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Rod Stewart out beds son
Friday, 30th March 2007, 12:59
BANG Media International

LIFE STYLE EXTRA (UK) - Rod Stewart's son Sean is amazed by his father's insatiable sexual appetite.

The 25-year-old is impressed by his legendary lothario dad and admits he can't match the British rocker's stamina in the bedroom.

Sean said: "My dad doesn't stop banging. He's like a bunny on steroids. I don't know what to do."

Sean - who is currently appearing in the US reality show 'Sons of Hollywood' - also joked he finds it hard to remember how many siblings he has.

Rod, 62, has seven children from five different women. The youngest of the singer's brood is his 14-month-old son Alastair, his first child with fiancée Penny Lancaster.

Sean - whose mother is Rod's first wife Alana Hamilton - recently admitted he used to lust over his former step-mother Rachel Hunter.

He told US radio DJ Howard Stern: "I used to stare at her when she was down by the pool sunbathing naked. I was like 15 or 16 and I was sitting in my pool with a bottle of lotion."

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
31st March 2007 08:33 PM
mojoman rod will be bedwetting before his son
31st March 2007 08:35 PM
fireontheplatter if he hasn't started already
1st April 2007 02:25 AM
The Wick So wrong on so many levels.
2nd April 2007 08:22 AM
Bitch Good for Rod! He can afford more kids! Well, MICK has 7 children with 4 different women, and who knows, there may be an 8th child if another hot tempting seductive babe manages to unzip him. It's possible for a man to father a child well into his 80's. I think Tony Randall had a son at age 82.
2nd April 2007 09:09 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Well they don't call him Rod for nothing.
2nd April 2007 10:23 AM
MrPleasant The best thing about Rod Stewart is that her stupid daughter fell on her ass while riding a motorcycle. Otherwise he's as interesting as George W. Bush.

("is that her" - nice mistake.)
[Edited by MrPleasant]
2nd April 2007 11:03 AM
mojoman
quote:
MrPleasant wrote:
The best thing about Rod Stewart is that her stupid daughter fell on her ass while riding a motorcycle. Otherwise he's as interesting as George W. Bush.

("is that her" - nice mistake.)
[Edited by MrPleasant]

rod gets more bush
2nd April 2007 11:04 AM
BONOISLOVE
quote:
mojoman wrote:

rod gets more bush

You make Bono cry!
2nd April 2007 02:17 PM
Joey " ................ and I was sitting in my pool with a bottle of lotion. "

2nd April 2007 03:49 PM
glencar Sean Stewart also said that Rachel was a real bitch.
2nd April 2007 09:30 PM
texile i watched that show for the first time last night..
is it just me or do these LA kids seem shallow?
thank god mick's kids grew up away from LA...

9th April 2007 12:58 PM
_Boomy_

9th April 2007 02:18 PM
CraigP Was Sean the little red-headded kid in the "Forever Young video"?
9th April 2007 03:46 PM
marko What a bpring gigolo!I wish he was a gay.
9th April 2007 05:14 PM
Saint Sway Ron & Rod's wigs?

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)