ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2007

© Sunrgia with thanks Sweet Virgina!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Help me out here Return to archive
31st March 2007 01:52 AM
sirmoonie Why do I worship some ambigo-sexual skinny ass, big-lipped weirdo who literally prances around in his socks and pajamas in front of the whole world?

Is there something wrong with me? I mean other than the obvious - is there something wrong with me?

I really should get it checked into by them professionals they have these days. Like some kind of Stones rehab, with all kinds of hi-tech mental stuff. They can do that nowadays.

31st March 2007 02:05 AM
voodoopug That was your return post?
31st March 2007 02:21 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
That was your return post?

No. It was a drunken, watching Start Me Up video late at night and wondering WTF type post.

My return post was in parts - it involved chicken beers, spics, George Walker Bush III, all the usual nonsense. Will you fucking pay attention, for Christ's fucking sake?
31st March 2007 02:25 AM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

No. It was a drunken, watching Start Me Up video late at night and wondering WTF type post.

My return post was in parts - it involved chicken beers, spics, George Walker Bush III, all the usual nonsense. Will you fucking pay attention, for Christ's fucking sake?

that makes two of us!!!!
31st March 2007 02:31 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

that makes two of us!!!!

That fucking alleged "dog" in your avatar? I'd like to take a 16 inch Teflon frying pan and make that fucker's face even flatter than it is. And then shout "GOAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"

Chicken beer will do that to you. At least sometimes it will.
31st March 2007 02:32 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Do not touch that chickenbeer again!!
31st March 2007 02:33 AM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

That fucking alleged "dog" in your avatar? I'd like to take a 16 inch Teflon frying pan and make that fucker's face even flatter than it is. And then shout "GOAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!"

Chicken beer will do that to you. At least sometimes it will.

may you have the "bloody ass" from your buffalo wings evening. that dog is my beloved pug, Jagger. I shall instruct him to bite you when you arrive in Chicago for the next slow selling mini US tour.
31st March 2007 02:36 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Do not touch that chickenbeer again!!

welcome to Rocks Off!
31st March 2007 02:36 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat Stop it! You cannot start the being-drunk-and-posting-on-RO-thread just yet! Gimme a break, it is half past 8 in the morning over here and I am off to the mall to get me some new furniture, so I am hours away from getting drunk. Besides, the wife probably won't let me drink.
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]
31st March 2007 02:38 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Stop it! You cannot start the being-drunk-and-posting-on-RO-thread just yet! Gimme a break, it is half past 8 in the morning over here and I am off to the mall to get me some new furniture, so I am hours away from getting drunk. Besides, the wife probably won't let me drink.
[Edited by Strange_Stray_Cat]

I recommend a green tea enema. Cleansing of the soul and physical body.
31st March 2007 02:41 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:
Do not touch that chickenbeer again!!

Look, getting off chicken beer ain't easy. Thats why I prescribed red wine to myself. Its like a transitional drug.
31st March 2007 02:42 AM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Look, getting off chicken beer ain't easy. Thats why I prescribed red wine to myself. Its like a transitional drug.

Red wine is medicinally effective.
31st March 2007 02:43 AM
Strange_Stray_Cat
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Red wine is medicinally effective.

Scotch is too.
31st March 2007 02:49 AM
voodoopug
quote:
Strange_Stray_Cat wrote:

Scotch is too.

I enjoyed two glasses of Walker Blue Label tonite. A fantastic new business deal was finalized today!
31st March 2007 02:53 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I enjoyed two glasses of Walker Blue Label tonite. A fantastic new business deal was finalized today!

Congrats! Business is fun.
31st March 2007 02:54 AM
voodoopug
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Congrats! Business is fun.

yes it is, but I have only seen my kids for two hours in the past 10 days. I will be happy to see them Sunday Morning!
31st March 2007 03:06 AM
fireontheplatter with all this talk about booze, i feel like i am getting a contact buzz.
31st March 2007 03:09 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

yes it is, but I have only seen my kids for two hours in the past 10 days. I will be happy to see them Sunday Morning!

Yeah, I know howe that is. Thats why god invented mini-bars.

Well, you have really fucked up my pointless-to-begin-with thread. And now the maricons will discuss this on the girly circle where they all congregate. You watch.

And I'd still like to take a fucking tennis racket to that "dogs" face and flatten the fucker out some more.
31st March 2007 11:06 AM
_Boomy_
1st April 2007 07:53 PM
tumbled moonie will get a new assignment and feel much much better that and a good log would do the trick.

Pugs are good dogs. My dad brought home a pug as payment for a medical bill when I was very youg. Chang protected me and he chased for 1/2 miles every car or snow plow that passed our house and when I was 6 he got between me and an angry german shepherd and got stitches from bow to stern and almost died for me.
1st April 2007 08:19 PM
mrhipfl the problem is that you live the rolling stones, you breath the rolling stones, and you BLEED the rolling stones. There's a clinic in Switzerland where you can get a complete blood transfusion and clean all stones out of your blood. I myself have not been there,but they report excellent results.
1st April 2007 08:32 PM
Erik_Snow Hillarious first post on this thread,
I'm afraid there's no clinic to help us.
[Edited by Erik_Snow]
1st April 2007 08:55 PM
tumbled the white boy can dance and its so annoying.............................
ha!
2nd April 2007 10:15 AM
MrPleasant Start Me Up is beyond genius. Vid, melody and all.

It's perfectly adequate to enjoy Jagger because he's funny. He's not an annoying bozo like Bono, he's not trying to demonstrate his talent, he isn't trying to shock idiots or to dictate fashion, he's not saying anything, he's merely playing this sort of "ultimate rock" figure who's in love with life and music.

That's why I love AC/DC, Ween and the Ramones as well. Because they're funny.
2nd April 2007 10:22 AM
marko To get your blood changed,doesn´t help either!
The disease comes in brains,and it hits u when you were
born.Maybe hypnosis would do trick,but i doubt that as well.
2nd April 2007 03:06 PM
pdog Mick gets the geneder bending title in the band, but Keith is also very androgynous... The way he dresses, jewelry, his pirate swagger and all his jewelry and make up....
And, there's nothing wrong with it. In fact I think it's way cooler than some freak acting like a tough guy...Chicks dig the bad boyswho are dangerous, but not assholes.
2nd April 2007 05:22 PM
Lewinsky [quote]sirmoonie wrote:

Is there something wrong with me? I mean other than the obvious - is there something wrong with me?

Not at all baby. You might be just a little bit pervert on you left, and a little bit more of a drunkard on your right side, so don't worry at all.

The getting of an inflatable, big lipped Mick doll might cure your itch buddy.

2nd April 2007 05:22 PM
Lewinsky [quote]sirmoonie wrote:

Not at all baby. You might be just a little bit pervert on you left, and a little bit more of a drunkard on your right side, so don't worry at all.

The getting of an inflatable, big lipped Mick doll might cure your itch buddy.

9th April 2007 12:57 PM
_Boomy_

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)