ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - 13th april 2006
© Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: a brand new....DRINKING THREAD Return to archive
8th April 2006 06:39 AM
Ten Thousand Motels SUTHERLAND CONCERNED ABOUT HIS DRINKING HABIT

Actor KIEFER SUTHERLAND wishes he could control his drinking binges because he's tired of waking up with no recollection of what happened the night before. The 24 star accepts he has a reputation as a heavy boozer, but insists he only turns to alcohol to unwind. He says, "It's selfish and self-absorbed and it's a dangerous thing, thinking that if you work really hard, you should be able to reward yourself by going out and getting s**t-faced. "I should be able to wake up in the morning without going, 'Oh, no! Where's my boot?' or 'Where am I?' "It's not a very clever way to live, and I don't want to live like that, but it's the kind of trade you have to make."

08/04/2006 09:39
CONTACTMUSIC.COM

8th April 2006 06:45 AM
speedfreakjive great to see this thread back!!!

Czech beer is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!
8th April 2006 06:46 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Leif Garrett jailed over failed drug tests
Apr 7, 2006, 21:17
UPI

LOS ANGELES, CA, United States (UPI) -- Former teen heartthrob Leif Garrett was sent to jail for 45 days for failing drug tests while in court-ordered rehab in Pasadena, Calif.

Garrett, 44, was ordered back to jail on March 30, Los Angeles prosecutors revealed Thursday, 'Entertainment Tonight' reported. His Drug Court progress hearing, scheduled for Friday, was pushed back to May 11.

Garrett was arrested Jan. 14 for trying to board a Los Angeles metro train without a ticket and subsequently charged with being under the influence of drugs.

He was ordered into court-supervised rehab in lieu of prison and entered Impact House in Pasadena, Calif. After spending 42 days at the treatment center, the former singer/actor had agreed to the court`s request he spend another 30 days there.

United Press International
8th April 2006 06:50 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
great to see this thread back!!!

Czech beer is THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup....that time of year again...beer, babes, beach and baseball.
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
8th April 2006 06:52 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Yup....that time of year again...beer, babes, beach and baseball.

not sure about baseball; I'm English, but thumbs up for the rest
8th April 2006 07:49 AM
stewed & Keefed
8th April 2006 09:18 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
8th April 2006 11:04 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
I'm English,

Alot of people read these boards....glad to see you've decided to come out of the closet but are you sure you want to admit to that????
8th April 2006 11:10 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
SUTHERLAND CONCERNED ABOUT HIS DRINKING HABIT

Actor KIEFER SUTHERLAND wishes he could control his drinking binges because he's tired of waking up with no recollection of what happened the night before. The 24 star accepts he has a reputation as a heavy boozer, but insists he only turns to alcohol to unwind. He says, "It's selfish and self-absorbed and it's a dangerous thing, thinking that if you work really hard, you should be able to reward yourself by going out and getting s**t-faced. "I should be able to wake up in the morning without going, 'Oh, no! Where's my boot?' or 'Where am I?' "It's not a very clever way to live, and I don't want to live like that, but it's the kind of trade you have to make."

CONTACTMUSIC.COM

What a friggin' pansy. This is why drinking is the province of real men and a few select chicks. Amatuers and puffy piss nits should stay clear.
8th April 2006 11:22 AM
the good
quote:
SUTHERLAND CONCERNED ABOUT HIS DRINKING HABIT

CONTACTMUSIC.COM

He wishes he could control his drinking binges? Its called knowing when to say when. There is simply no reason for a grown man to go out and get drunk to the point of blacking out. That's kid stuff.
8th April 2006 11:38 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:

Alot of people read these boards....glad to see you've decided to come out of the closet but are you sure you want to admit to that????

of course. Most Americans are English down the line anyway!
8th April 2006 12:42 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
the good wrote:

He wishes he could control his drinking binges? Its called knowing when to say when. There is simply no reason for a grown man to go out and get drunk to the point of blacking out. That's kid stuff.

WTF? You from Utah? Provo puff? You piss sitting down? You an Angola yard pigeon? You wear black latex boots jump up and down in the air?

Your post disgusts me an American in the human being sense of the word.
8th April 2006 01:52 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
8th April 2006 02:05 PM
sirmoonie Good idea Motesie. We need to raise awareness with respect to the importance of heavy boozing. America salutes you. Judas salutes you.

8th April 2006 02:07 PM
sirmoonie
8th April 2006 02:17 PM
Sir Stonesalot Oh! The mouth waters at the image.....

8th April 2006 02:23 PM
Sir Stonesalot A once proud Keefer acts so humble...

8th April 2006 02:23 PM
the good
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

WTF? You from Utah? Provo puff? You piss sitting down? You an Angola yard pigeon? You wear black latex boots jump up and down in the air?

Your post disgusts me an American in the human being sense of the word.

You are wrong on all counts except for the part about jumping up and down in black latex boots.

Hey, I like like to throw one back once in a while, but there is no reason to drink to the point of having a blackout. There are better things to do with your time.
8th April 2006 02:30 PM
Sir Stonesalot Wall of Booze

8th April 2006 02:38 PM
Sir Stonesalot Boozecake

8th April 2006 03:02 PM
Sir Stonesalot Trick or Treat!

http://www.mardigrasoutlet.com/details.asp?ProdID=828
8th April 2006 03:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels

This stuff is 57% alcohol.

8th April 2006 03:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
9th April 2006 11:07 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
the good wrote:
...but there is no reason to drink to the point of having a blackout.

hell, that's half the fun.

well as long as you don't wake up in bed with a live man or a dead woman....as JR Ewing so eloquently pointed out.
10th April 2006 01:06 AM
Bloozehound
quote:

I've always wanted to get my hands on some real 'shine
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)