ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - 13th april 2006
© Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm Looking for a British guide for Stones gigs Return to archive
7th April 2006 05:58 PM
Bitch Hello all you Stones junkies out there!! Getting your Rocks Off?? Trying to catch some UK gigs, and I'm looking for someone who knows the turf to be my guide.

Been traveling far and wide
wonder whos gonna be my guide

Would prefer a single man 40-50's or a single woman of any age, to be my guide. I'm willing to compensate with cash or trade, and I'll be flying solo. I want to party, thats why single people would be better,(no offense to you married folks out there), THEN THERES NO WORRIES about having too much fun with the STONES!!

Anyone interested in helping me out?
7th April 2006 06:32 PM
Gazza I'd imagine there'll be a few pre-show 'summits' for the London shows so there'll be plenty of opportunity to get together with other fans from both the UK and overseas.

If you (or anyone) need any tips on where to stay, just ask. There'll be plenty of advice, I'm sure

What UK shows are you going to? All five?
7th April 2006 07:00 PM
Bitch I heard the venues are like 2 hours apart and I dont know my way around! Dont want to rent a car either. I know there'll be lots of fans everywhere, but I want someone local who knows the turf and could show me the places the locals would know about and hang out. So far I didnt buy tickets but I checked TM yesterday and theres still tickets for all the UK shows.
7th April 2006 07:52 PM
Gazza Dont bother about renting a car. There are budget airlines which can get you around the country quickly and cheaply (if you book your itinerary early enough).

www.easyjet.com
www.flybe.com
www.jet2.com

to name a few

You could fly from one of London's 5 airports to Glasgow in about 45 mins/1 hour, and the other cities are only a few hours from each other by train

I tend to use this site for booking hotels

www.allrez.com

but obviously there are lots of others which I'm sure youre familiar with.

If you want to mail me for some tips on how to get around, where to stay, where to go, etc, feel free
[Edited by Gazza]
9th April 2006 09:11 AM
Bitch THAT didnt take long!

Thanks I got my guide all lined up!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again

STONES PEOPLE ARE THE BEST PEOPLE!!!!

I'll see ya in London and Glasgow!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)