ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - 13th april 2006
© Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hey Gazza and other Lucinda fans Return to archive
6th April 2006 11:19 AM
gimmekeef There is a very good soundboard just up on DIME of Lucinda Williams for fans of her....Enjoy!
6th April 2006 11:27 AM
Break The Spell Thanks for the mention, I always liked the song Change The Locks.
6th April 2006 11:33 AM
Break The Spell So you have Lucinda pictures in skimpy outfits and admiral hats?
6th April 2006 11:53 AM
GimmeExile Thanks for the heads-up! I can't get enough of Lucinda

Here's the link for the torrent:

http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=90199
6th April 2006 12:05 PM
chevysales she is great
6th April 2006 12:19 PM
nanatod
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
So you have Lucinda pictures in skimpy outfits and admiral hats?

In every picture I've seen of Lucinda, she is wearing a cowboy hat, never an admiral's hat.
6th April 2006 01:09 PM
Break The Spell There was an SNL re-run about a month or so ago and she was the musical guest. It was when the "Car Wheels On A Gravel Road" album first came out.
6th April 2006 04:44 PM
Gazza many thanks...I'll be downloading that one!

(roll on Manchester in November!)
7th April 2006 12:17 AM
HardKnoxDurtySox
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
There was an SNL re-run about a month or so ago and she was the musical guest. It was when the "Car Wheels On A Gravel Road" album first came out.

Fantastic album...gotta say though that I've had a bit of trouble getting into some of her other stuff.
7th April 2006 06:57 AM
Break The Spell
quote:
HardKnoxDurtySox wrote:

Fantastic album...gotta say though that I've had a bit of trouble getting into some of her other stuff.

Yes, that album is her best in my opinion, however I really like her first three albums as well.
7th April 2006 09:11 AM
PartyDoll MEG Thanks for the heads up gimmekeef!! Love Lucinda. Have yet to be able to get on dime. Hate to tell ya how many times I've tried. Maybe some kind soul can help me out.
7th April 2006 10:01 AM
gimmekeef Just keep trying..pick one day or 2 and click back every hours or so...but have a nick and password ready as suddenly when the sign up screen is there..you dont have much time...good luck!
7th April 2006 12:00 PM
Saint Sway I love Lucinda. That bitch can drink.
7th April 2006 12:12 PM
Martha
quote:
Gazza wrote:
many thanks...I'll be downloading that one!

(roll on Manchester in November!)

I am droolin'....can you burn a copy for me?!

I'll PM my new addy to you!

If this is cool thanks so much!

I LOVE Lucinda!

xxoo,
MM
7th April 2006 12:14 PM
Gazza naturellement
7th April 2006 12:16 PM
Joey

I love Lucinda ..... saw her in Kansas City eighteen months ago and the gig was phenomenal .

Lots of hot women in the joint too .....( see : Paris Hilton ) !!!!!!!
7th April 2006 12:17 PM
Break The Spell
quote:
Joey wrote:

I love Lucinda ..... saw her in Kansas City eighteen months ago and the gig was phenomenal .

Did she buy your first round of drinks??
7th April 2006 04:43 PM
Joey
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:

Did she buy your first round of drinks??

No , but Eleanor Mondale ( Ellie ) once bought me a drink ( circa 1988 / 89 ) . Word !

" It was " THE LIONS " Ronnie ! "

Jacky !
7th April 2006 04:47 PM
Gazza
quote:
Joey wrote:

I seem to remember you posting at the time that a lot of the 'hot women' were in fact what we would call 'spare rib ticklers'
7th April 2006 04:55 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I seem to remember you posting at the time that a lot of the 'hot women' were in fact what we would call 'spare rib ticklers'

They were all Lesbians .

7th April 2006 05:00 PM
Gazza Exactly what I mean

"ALL lesbians"?? Did you do a survey or do you assume they were because they turned you down?
[Edited by Gazza]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)