ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - 13th april 2006
© Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Zombie slams gossiping fans (nsc) Return to archive
6th April 2006 04:29 AM
Ten Thousand Motels ZOMBIE SLAMS GOSSIPING FANS

Rocker ROB ZOMBIE has hit out at young fans who discuss music on the internet, insisting they don't deserve an opinion. The freedom of the internet means anyone with any view can have access to an audience - which Zombie claims is a dangerous thing. He says, "All the internet stuff is the same silly discussions kids have been having for years, but the only difference is that now it's posted for the whole world to see. "It's like, if mom's still calling you for dinner, please don't comment on anything."

06/04/2006 02:59
contactmusic

6th April 2006 04:50 AM
Altamont Sounds like a grumpy old fart. His movies suck too.
6th April 2006 04:54 AM
Gazza so instead of having an opinion on anything, the "kids" should defer to the rantings of a man who changed his name to "zombie"....

easy to treat him seriously with a moniker like that!
6th April 2006 04:55 AM
Altamont
quote:
Gazza wrote:
so instead of having an opinion on anything, the "kids" should defer to the rantings of a man who changed his name to "zombie"....

easy to treat him seriously with a moniker like that!

Exactly. Why does he insult his target audience?
6th April 2006 06:44 AM
Break The Spell I can see in a way what he's trying to say, how its safe and easy to slame people behind a computer with no consequences for what you say. If it was real life and they said such things, it would be a different result.
6th April 2006 07:16 PM
keefjunkie rob zombie is horrible, he shouldnt be alloud to speak.
7th April 2006 01:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
"All the internet stuff is the same silly discussions kids have been having for years, but the only difference is that now it's posted for the whole world to see."

Stones vs Beatles
Taylor vs. Wood
Brian vs Mick & Keith
7th April 2006 01:39 PM
Break The Spell
quote:

Stones vs Beatles
Taylor vs. Wood
Brian vs Mick & Keith

Blondie Chaplin vs. Matt Clifford :}
7th April 2006 01:42 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
Blondie Chaplin vs. Matt Clifford :}

Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny.
I'm a Bugs fan myself. Fuck Mickey.
7th April 2006 01:44 PM
Break The Spell
quote:

Mickey Mouse vs Bugs Bunny.
I'm a Bugs fan myself. Fuck Mickey.

The way he always out-smarted the hunter was priceless. Mickey's goten way too greedy, you seen the admission price to Disney World lately?? Yeeesh!!
[Edited by Break The Spell]
[Edited by Break The Spell]
8th April 2006 11:09 AM
Sir Stonesalot >he shouldnt be alloud to speak<

You shouldn't be ALLOWED to type.
8th April 2006 11:28 AM
corgi37 This thread is worthy, but the grammar is disgraceful!

Dont let the standards drop.

P.S. Rob Zombie??? As if any fucker cares what HE thinks. Though, truth be told, his Mrs is very do-able.
8th April 2006 11:29 AM
Sir Stonesalot Who'd he marry? Picture please.
8th April 2006 11:34 AM
corgi37 I'll get on it. Her name is Shari i think. She was in those house of a 1,000 corpses movies. Be right back.
8th April 2006 11:36 AM
corgi37 She's on the left!
8th April 2006 11:42 AM
Sir Stonesalot Wow. Very nice.

She has shitty taste in men though....

Thanks for the pic. There's gotta be a nudie of her somewhere...you remember her name?

8th April 2006 11:54 AM
corgi37 Yeah, there is nude around. Its Shery i think. But, i put in Shari, and it still came up. Obviously, she likes rough trade.
8th April 2006 12:34 PM
Sir Stonesalot Haven't hit the nudes yet...but this is close!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)