ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - 13th april 2006
© Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Mick In Queen's Wmbley '86 DVD Return to archive
5th April 2006 06:25 PM
Bruno I watched it yesterday, the double Wembley '86 Queen show DVD. Great show.

Mick appears in backstage scenes, chatting and laughing with Freddie. He was wearing very long hair, longer than it is the the DW cover. I wonder if there are pics with them togheter.
5th April 2006 07:32 PM
christijanus Make a screen shot and we can all see the picture of that
5th April 2006 10:45 PM
Soldatti I don't have the DVD at home now, but it's a funny scene. Mick's hair is like on the One Hit video. He always liked Queen and was a fan of Freddie.
5th April 2006 11:55 PM
Taptrick
Mick should always wear his hair long. It looks more youthful, decadent, hedonistic, rock n' roll, hippie, wild, chic, rebellious......
6th April 2006 06:54 AM
Break The Spell That period in 85-86, along with 68-69 is when he had his hair the longest. It was quite long in the Rock 'N Roll Circus video.
6th April 2006 09:25 AM
gustavobala
quote:
Taptrick wrote:

Mick should always wear his hair long. It looks more youthful, decadent, hedonistic, rock n' roll, hippie, wild, chic, rebellious......

i agree!
6th April 2006 01:01 PM
jb
quote:
Soldatti wrote:
I don't have the DVD at home now, but it's a funny scene. Mick's hair is like on the One Hit video. He always liked Queen and was a fan of Freddie.

Left on his on, Mick has very poor taste.
6th April 2006 01:02 PM
glencar I saw Radio Ga Ga this morning. The Brits LOVE it!
6th April 2006 01:10 PM
Break The Spell My my, haven't seen that video in ages!! Hard to believe that the music of Queen will be featured on american Idol next week!!
6th April 2006 07:57 PM
Soldatti
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
My my, haven't seen that video in ages!! Hard to believe that the music of Queen will be featured on american Idol next week!!

Outside of USA, Queen must be one of the band with most well known tracks. The people can name 20 or more of their songs, they are so popular worldwide.
7th April 2006 09:58 AM
gustavobala
quote:
Soldatti wrote:

Outside of USA, Queen must be one of the band with most well known tracks. The people can name 20 or more of their songs, they are so popular worldwide.

brazilians love them
7th April 2006 12:24 PM
Soldatti
quote:
gustavobala wrote:

brazilians love them

Not only brazilians, in Argentina the 2 best selling album of all time are their Greatest Hits II (the blue one) with over 2 million copies and the first Greatest Hits with 1.5 million. The #3 on the all time list is still under the million.
7th April 2006 12:43 PM
Break The Spell Whats the deal with bands touring these days with way different singers?? You have Queen with Paul Rogers singing, The Cars with Todd Rundgren singing, The Doors toured with Ian Astubury singing.
7th April 2006 12:45 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:

Left on his on, Mick has very poor taste.

^ classic!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)