ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - 13th april 2006
© Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Testing a new feature: Video headers Return to archive
4th April 2006 09:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I made a test to see if it works and it does but the sound in the original video is great and after converting to a file and then uploading it to Youtube it now sucks. I'm doing a second triel right now with RCA connection directly from the external DVD player to my new Vaio VGC-RA40MGX
4th April 2006 10:25 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
I made a test to see if it works and it does but the sound in the original video is great and after converting to a file and then uploading it to Youtube it now sucks. I'm doing a second triel right now with RCA connection directly from the external DVD player to my new Vaio VGC-RA40MGX

very nice, but I prefer the joey/finger light pic
4th April 2006 10:54 PM
glencar It works & skip that finger light picture. It makes me nervous...
5th April 2006 10:35 AM
chevysales
quote:
I made a test to see if it works and it does but the sound in the original video is great and after converting to a file and then uploading it to Youtube it now sucks. I'm doing a second triel right now with RCA connection directly from the external DVD player to my new Vaio VGC-RA40MGX

nice touch cool feature although static laden on jjf but nice feature none the less.
5th April 2006 01:26 PM
Madafaka I don't know what 'Jumping Jack Flask' means. Is a new tune or something?
5th April 2006 11:55 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Second trial was a success, now audio and video are as good as the source, it was recorded from the DVD to my VGC-RA40MGX via super video and RCA audio connections. See the difference in the current header or in the Alice Cooper / Roger Daltrey duet singing SMU!!

Soon I will upload more songs from the show in Mexico City
6th April 2006 10:44 PM
parmeda SFTD...very cool, voo. Well done!

Thanks for the "tingle"
7th April 2006 06:20 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL Thanks Parmy Mammy!

Full version!!

VIDEO HEADER: Sympathy for the Devil in Mexico City - February 26, 2006
7th April 2006 06:23 AM
Break The Spell I like this new feature on the header, but I hope to still see pictures from time to time as well.
7th April 2006 06:26 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Break The Spell wrote:
I like this new feature on the header, but I hope to still see pictures from time to time as well.

LOL wish I had time to make video headers for all days, it takes so long to make them. Now we're back to traditional headers!
7th April 2006 06:51 AM
Break The Spell
quote:

LOL wish I had time to make video headers for all days, it takes so long to make them. Now we're back to traditional headers!

Well thanks for taking the time to do video headers for us!! Its nice to see pictures again as well.
7th April 2006 05:51 PM
FrankiePeppers The video is 10x better than that hideous header pic for today! Ronnie looks like he could be one of these exhibits: http://www.bodyworlds.com/en/pages/home.asp
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)