ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

Melbourne Rod Laver Arena - 13th april 2006
© Thanks Gypsy!!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Syd tix Return to archive Page: 1 2
29th March 2006 05:41 AM
Daethgod Diamond tix - only singles left

A5 Z

29th March 2006 05:35 PM
Mottrush
Hey Daeth, Do you know which way the seat numbers run on the floor?

Do the low numbers start at the catwalk side and increase outwards on each side.

Just wondering?

Cheers,

Mottrush
29th March 2006 06:08 PM
Daethgod call 132849 they are heaps helpful

29th March 2006 07:20 PM
Daethgod postie been Thurs March 30
no Syd tix yet
hopefully tomorrow

29th March 2006 09:10 PM
corgi37 Fark, fark, fark!
30th March 2006 01:31 AM
Daethgod some dudes DID get Syd tix today
gotta be our turn tomorrow...

30th March 2006 11:26 AM
jb Thanks so much to our Aussie friends SIA, Corfi 73, and others.........
30th March 2006 08:52 PM
corgi37 Daeth has in his hot little hands all my dreams and wishes.

Yes, our Sydney tix arrived this morning! Happy days!

I love you all. Whiny Jews. Loud mouthed Yanks. Dirty Poms. Crazy Latinas. Drunken Irish. Insane Dutch men. Fellow well-hung Aussies. I wish you all could be with Daeth and me and our chicks, 4 rows from Keith.

Life is so wonderful. I am gonna get so wasted tonight. Might even get a leg over the wife. She's getting a new tatt, and i'm paying for it, so maybe i'll get the little extras that seem to suddenly stop once you get the ring on their fingers and the roof over their heads.

April 11 - The day of destiny!
30th March 2006 08:54 PM
glencar Howe will you last till then?
30th March 2006 09:26 PM
RSRTG got my sydney tix today aswell.....u little ripper...can breathe a sigh of relief now.
30th March 2006 10:51 PM
Daethgod yes baby!

we not only going to the show, we going to be PART OF THE SHOW !

30th March 2006 11:14 PM
RSRTG havent got as good tickets as you and corgi, daeth, but by crikey we're gunna have a party in section A6 anyway.
Close enuf to see the boys pump out some great vibes.

Melbourne gig will be even better.......My local footy (sanfl) kicks off tomorrow but I'm more excitd about the stones........
31st March 2006 12:04 AM
Daethgod rstrg :

where u sitting in Melb ?

me and my posse are Floor Sec C Row K

31st March 2006 04:57 AM
RSRTG section D row H.......
Hey Daeth, do u know how the seats work espesh for sydney?
Does row A start in section A6-1 and work its way back? Would be great if it does cos it means I will be closer to the stage.......
Oh I just cant friggen wait.....bring it on.....oh I hope we get a sizzling version of Midnight Rambler....
31st March 2006 05:11 PM
Mottrush Anyone else not received their Melbourne tickets from Etix? I got my Syd tix but still no Melbourne ones!!

I'm getting bloody worried now!

Cheers,

Mottrush
31st March 2006 06:34 PM
exile have not recieved sydney tix yet
bit worried
1st April 2006 05:19 AM
Daethgod not sure dude

132849 call ticketek, they are very helpful

all i know is that seats 4-8 are 12 seats from catwalk in Sec A4

quote:
RSRTG wrote:
section D row H.......
Hey Daeth, do u know how the seats work espesh for sydney?
Does row A start in section A6-1 and work its way back? Would be great if it does cos it means I will be closer to the stage.......
Oh I just cant friggen wait.....bring it on.....oh I hope we get a sizzling version of Midnight Rambler....

1st April 2006 05:22 AM
Daethgod Actually, mine and Corgis seats are in Sec A4-1
but on tix it just says Sec A4
Row D

so maybe A4-1 goes A, B, C, D, E etc

and A4 goes F, G, H, I, J ... etc

quote:
Daethgod wrote:
not sure dude

132849 call ticketek, they are very helpful

all i know is that seats 4-8 are 12 seats from catwalk in Sec A4

1st April 2006 06:38 AM
StickyFishFingers "Actually, mine and Corgis seats are in Sec A4-1
Row D

and A4 goes F, G, H, I, J ... etc"

I rang up Ticketek after I got my ETix tickets yesterday to ask about a similar thing coz my ETix tickets are in Block 105-1 but they are printed as Block 105. They told me that seats 1 to 29 are in the '-1' blocks. Seats 30 & upwards are in the other blocks for eg Block A4, or 105.
1st April 2006 07:35 AM
Daethgod cool

so i guess that means we ARE in Sec A4-1

A4 must start at like at F or G or something

so Sticky, i gather you are in seats 1 to 29 to be in Block 105-1 ?

1st April 2006 07:50 AM
StickyFishFingers so i guess that means we ARE in Sec A4-1

A4 must start at like at F or G or something

so Sticky, i gather you are in seats 1 to 29 to be in Block 105-1 ?

Mate you have got kick arse seats there buddy. I regret not trying first for gold tix, oh well. I went straight for premium, if only that damn coloured seating chart was available in the ETix ticket window I wouldve gone for gold. The block 105-1 tix i got are seats 24,25 & 26. Im hoping to sell them coz i bought 3 more last week thru Ticketek - in block A1 row N. (know anyone who wants to buy 3 tickets? im happy to sell them for a bit cheaper than the face value). Much better than the fanclub tickets...At least now Im on the arena and on Keith's side. I've got that buzz happening now mate, I've even started wearing my skull ring in anticipation.

Hey Daeth/Corgi - are you guys taking cameras? I'm thinking about taking my digital camera to take a few snap shots. What do you reckon security would do if they saw me taking photos, do you reckon theyd kick me out or confiscate my camera?
[Edited by StickyFishFingers]
1st April 2006 05:57 PM
Daethgod i had disposable cameras with me during Licks tour, was fine.
They did have an announcement outside arena where dudes had to hand in their digital cameras into like a 'cloak room'
But i do know the good Corgi snuck in his digi, and if i remember rightly, some security guy gave him the stare down ...

my disposable pics came out great btw

[Edited by Daethgod]
2nd April 2006 10:41 AM
StickyFishFingers Daeth how do u get photos inside ur message? I tried copying & pasting but that don't work.
2nd April 2006 07:27 PM
Daethgod put the link inside these tags.. (just delete the TAG text)

[imgTAG] put link of pic here [/imgTAG].........

[Edited by Daethgod]
2nd April 2006 09:18 PM
Daethgod just had it confirmed from ticketek that A4 Row D is in fact A4-1.

4 seats from Keef in Sydney !

woot !

quote:
Daethgod wrote:
Actually, mine and Corgis seats are in Sec A4-1
Row D

and A4 goes F, G, H, I, J ... etc

3rd April 2006 01:09 AM
corgi37 Man, we'll see all the hidden goodies under Lisa's skirt!
We'll see the crusty coke up Ronnie's nostrils.
We'll see the bits of chicken stuck in Darryl's teeth.
We'll be able to count Jagger's under arm hair.

I'm taking a digi & camera phone. The camera is only 3.2mp, but i aint risking the 7mp one if got last year.

I got busted in 03, and was close to getting booted. This time should be easier. Bigger the crowd, easier to hide. I wont need a flash and i wont need the lcd screen on. The lcd screen is the one thing that ALWAYS gives you away.

I'm wearing an old pair of golf socks. They go past your knees. I'll tuck the camera into 1 sock and a small flask of brandy or vodka in the other.
[Edited by corgi37]
3rd April 2006 06:09 AM
StickyFishFingers Yeah I've got a 4mp Digi with an awesome zoom, will bare that in mind to make sure the digital view screen is turned off. surely there will be plenty of people with disposable cameras there like at Enmore & the Superdome. The Enmore management came out just before they started letting us in to say that disposables were acceptable. I got a couple of decent shots on my disposable but it didnt have a flash, but my best mate got some awesome ones with his disp. w/flash. (some Enmore snaps below. Im the little bloke in the black Stones t-shirt up front) I think Stoned in Australia might be in the background in the outside Enmore pic). Will be better prepared this time...

3rd April 2006 06:04 PM
Mottrush
Life is good!

My Melbourne tickets finally arrived yesterday and Collingwood got beaten!!

Bring on next week!!

Cheers,

Mottrush
3rd April 2006 07:55 PM
Daethgod yer but at least the Pies were 'gallant' in defeat .... again

3rd April 2006 09:54 PM
Mottrush
Didn't realise you were a Pie man Daeth? They were certainly better than my mob (Tigers) the other night!!!

Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)