ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Vote in New Poll....Greatest Rolling Stones Fan Sites Return to archive
April 7th, 2005 01:38 PM
Ten Thousand Motels 1. Rocks Off
2. It's a gas, Gas, Gas,
3. Shidoobee
4. Tell Me
5. Keith Richards Voodoo Lounge

April 7th, 2005 02:10 PM
stewed & Keefed 1. Rocks Off
2. Shidoobee
3. It's Only Rock'n Roll (Tell Me)
4. Rockpassion
5. Time Is On Our Side

[Edited by stewed & Keefed]
April 7th, 2005 03:20 PM
Zeeta Time Is On Our Side
April 7th, 2005 03:46 PM
Surround Sister Tell Me and this 1.
April 7th, 2005 03:56 PM
Madafaka 1. Rocks Off
2. Banquete de Pordioseros (www.rocksoff.org/foro)
3. Midnight Rambler (www.rollingmania.com.ar)
4. Shidoobee
5. It's Only Rock'n Roll (www.iorr.org)
6. Time Is On Our Side
April 7th, 2005 04:29 PM
Riffhard Rocks Off
Shidoobee
Maxlugar.com
Tell Me

Are there any that I'm forgetting?........ummmm....no,that about covers them all.

Riffhard
April 7th, 2005 04:40 PM
FPM C10 My all-time favorite has got to be the phantom death-star bizarro-world version of the original Stonesworld message board that existed for a few weeks after crazed spammers shut down the original site sometime around 1997. I've never seen anything quite like that before or since.

April 7th, 2005 05:37 PM
Riffhard
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
My all-time favorite has got to be the phantom death-star bizarro-world version of the original Stonesworld message board that existed for a few weeks after crazed spammers shut down the original site sometime around 1997. I've never seen anything quite like that before or since.

Too true my friend! StonesWorld was the shit! My god it has been a long time now,huh?!

Riffhard
April 7th, 2005 05:47 PM
Joey
I have to poop but let me just say THIS ! :

1. Rocks Off
2. Rocks Off
3. Rocks Off

Shecky ! ™
April 7th, 2005 06:06 PM
Jair Damit! Need an answer?
It is ROCKS OFF, from far, of course!!!
April 7th, 2005 06:21 PM
Gimme Shelter Rocks Off
April 7th, 2005 06:56 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Too true my friend! StonesWorld was the shit! My god it has been a long time now,huh?!

Riffhard

Well, it's the one that started it all.

Most of the currently active Stones MBs grew out of its demise - people had made a connection and didn't want to see it evaporate.

First time I remember posting on it was July 3 1997, on Brian's birthday. There were people there who didn't know who he was! So I felt a need to tell them. I've been blowing hot air online ever since.

But ACTUALLY I meant that period after it got killed by spam, but its dying hulk was still floating in cyberspace, like some Flying Dutchman being piloted by JG Ballard. Ghosts were posting to each other. I can't adequalely describe it, but it was like a whole board populated by Bizarro JBs.
Disturbing.
[Edited by FPM C10]
April 7th, 2005 07:41 PM
KeithRichardsWife 1. Rocks Off (duh!)
2. Shadoobee
3. Keith Richards Voodoo lounge
April 7th, 2005 09:37 PM
Soldatti 1. Rocks Off
2. IORR
3. Shidoobee
4. Time Is On Our Side
April 7th, 2005 11:22 PM
BILL PERKS ROCKS OFF FOR THE LAUGHS
TIME IS ON OUR SIDE FOR THE INFO
THE REST SHOULD FORGET IT
April 8th, 2005 03:48 AM
egon there are other websites?????????
April 8th, 2005 05:17 AM
Jumping Jack What are the attendence figures (visits per day). Is RO a sell out? This site isn't the same after MT left.
April 8th, 2005 05:25 AM
egon mick taylor left the band long ago,
you need to get over it :-)
April 8th, 2005 06:42 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Yeah really. I think RO was started after Mick Taylor left. Oh I forgot to mention Old Kr's Keith Site and Maxy's. Old KR's got some good stuff.
April 8th, 2005 02:02 PM
Tom 1.- Nico Zentgraf
2.- Time is on Our side
3.- Rocks Off
4.- IORR
5.- Stonesdoug

April 8th, 2005 02:05 PM
Joey " ..... its dying hulk was still floating in cyberspace, like some Flying Dutchman being piloted by JG Ballard. "

< --------------------Speaking of a " dying hulk "

Man , you said it little fella -- Bombs Away !

************** END TRANSMISSION ********************
April 8th, 2005 02:09 PM
Factory Girl 1. RO
2. Gasx3
3. Shidobee
4. Maxy's

April 8th, 2005 04:45 PM
Gazza
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
What are the attendence figures (visits per day). Is RO a sell out? This site isn't the same after MT left.

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that you might call us a site of Beatle-lovers, 99.9% of whom detest the Stones....
April 8th, 2005 04:58 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

I refuse to answer that on the grounds that you might call us a site of Beatle-lovers, 99.9% of whom detest the Stones....

Gazza .................................................

I will be arriving at THE BRAZEN HEAD a little early this evening , probably right at 9:00 PM CDT , as it has been a very long week and I have been thinking about me pint of Guinness all day ( especially these past few hours ) .

' Acoustic Groove ' takes the stage promptly at 9:30 PM CDT so I will make sure either Meghan or Clive begins to pour your pint about 9:40 or so ............. will be sure to save you a seat at the bar ( Shannon is working but is on the ' early shift ' and plans to join us around 10:00 )

Jacky ! ™
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood