ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Is Mick Vegetarian? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
April 7th, 2005 10:07 AM
Gazza
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Why do you say that Gazza?

It's a subject I've watched very closely and I've come to the conclusion he doesn't. But you never know. I'm curious what you think on this.

For the record, I don't think Bill Wyamn does either. I know that sounds crazy...

I actually posted that just for a giggle. I'd completely forgot about it until I looked at this thread for the first time in a while and was surprised people took it at face value.

Maybe I post too much serious stuff on here. If Josh or Joey had said that, no one would have taken it seriously...lol
[Edited by Gazza]
April 7th, 2005 10:11 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Maybe I post too much serious stuff on here. If Josh or Joey had said that, no one would have taken it seriously...lol

Gary ..............................................

Don't forget about " Acoustic Groove " at THE BRAZEN HEAD this weekend --- Shannon has been dying to meet you .

http://www.bluesgroup.com/obs/?req=listevents&what=band&when=curr&id=17

Jacky ! ™
April 7th, 2005 10:23 AM
Gazza See what i f*ckin' mean?
April 7th, 2005 10:26 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

Could I please come over this evening and borrow a cup of ego ?

SURE! Would you like a bucket of talent to go with it?

Two buckets?

MACKY!!!
April 7th, 2005 10:43 AM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:
See what i f*ckin' mean?

{{{{{{{{{ ? }}}}}}}}}}}

Strizkee ! ™
April 7th, 2005 11:37 AM
Maxlugar Considered by many to be the worst poster of all time, Joey lived a tempestuous and difficult life. His posting expressed an incredible lack of emotion that spoke of hard times and injustice as well as failure. Though his posting career has been relatively long and often erratic, he left behind a body of work as sucky as any poster before or since.

Born Mickey Shitstain in 1964, Joey spent much of his young life in Baltimore, Maryland. Raised primarily by his mother, Joey had only a tenuous connection with his father, who was a janitor at the local peep show. Living in extreme poverty, Joey dropped out of school in the fifth grade and found a job running errands in a brothel. When he was twelve, Joey moved with his mother to Harlem, where he was eventually arrested for prostitution.

Desperate for money, Joey looked for work as a dancer at a Harlem speakeasy. When there wasn’t an opening for a dancer, he auditioned as a “Fluffer”. Long interested in both men and women, Joey wowed the owner and found himself fluffing at the popular Rod and Jerry’s Log Cabin. This led to a number of other jobs in Whore houses, and by 1984 he had his first major breakthrough. He was only twenty when the well-connected adult film producer Long John Hammond heard him fill in for a more “fluffier” performer. Soon after, he reported that he was the greatest fluffer he had ever seen. His Jergins Jerk style brought a slow and creamy quality to the fluff standards that were often upbeat and hard. This combination made for poignant and distinctive renditions of fluffing that were already standards. By slowing the stroke with emotive hand gestures that reset the timing and rhythm, he added a new dimension to fluffing.

With Hammond’s support, Joey spent much of the 1980s working with a range of great male adult actors, including Benny “Good” Man, Teddy Boy Wilson, Duke Swellington, Ben “Little Turd” Webster, and most importantly, the great Lester “You’re Never Too” Young. Together, Young and Joey would create some of the greatest adult scenes of all time. They were close friends throughout their lives—giving each other their now-famous nicknames of "Lady Day" and the "Prez." Sympathetic to Joey’s unique style, Young helped him create films that would best highlight his unconventional talents. With films like "This Year’s Pecker Kisses" and "Cream To Me," the two composed a perfect collaboration.

It was not, however, until 1989, with his fluffing job in the film "Strange Fruit," that Joey found his real audience. A deeply powerful film about elongated fruit, "Strange Fruit" was a revelation in its disturbing and emotional condemnation of elongated vegetables. Joey’s fluffing could be both quiet and strong at the same time. Scene’s such as "Man find Man" and "Slippery Sunday" showed not only his undeniable talent, but his incredible stamina as well. Due to constant bias attacks, Joey had a difficult time touring and spent much of the 1990s working in Nebraska While his hands healed. Joey’s personal life remained troubled. Although one of the highest paid fluffers of the time, much of his income went to pay for his serious Nintendo addiction. Though plagued by health problems, bad relationships, and addiction and overall gayness, Joey remained an unequaled performer.

By the late 1990s, Joey could be found on Rolling Stones message boards and posting so bad he was repeatedly arrested— eventually checking himself into an institution in the hopes of breaking his horrible string of crap posting. By 2000, the authorities denied him a license to fluff again forever though he continued to fluff for free at the local YMCA. This marked the major turning point in his career. For the next several years, Joey would slip deeper into crap posting and free fluffing and begin to lose control of his once perfect fluffing skills. In 2004, after the death of his good friend Lester “You’re Never Too” Young and with almost nothing to his name, Joey took to copying and pasting emoticons at the age of forty.

During his lifetime he had next to nothing, and in the face of great personal difficulties fell into a deep artistic hole. It is a tragedy that only after his downward spiral could a society, who had so often held him down, realize that in his failure could be heard the true voice of his trying times.

[Edited by Maxlugar]
April 7th, 2005 11:42 AM
Joey You Make Joey smile .

I must ask you all though .... has Maxy had his Feeding Tube(s) removed?

His posts are getting weaker and weaker...

Someone intervene! ………….Please !!!!!!

Developing ..................................

Shiver .......................................

Jacky !

[ Edited by Pete Townshend / Tim Robbins / MaxLugar ]

[Edited by Joey]
April 7th, 2005 12:24 PM
parmeda Hey Joey...
Do you know what tomorrow is?
April 7th, 2005 12:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
parmeda wrote:

I do. It's Friday!!!!

Well we got no choice
All the girls and boys
Makin all that noise
'Cause they found new toys
Well we can't salute ya
Can't find a flag
If that don't suit ya
That's a drag

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

Well we got no class
And we got no principles
And we got no innocence
We can't even think of a word that rhymes

School's out for summer
School's out forever
School's been blown to pieces

No more pencils
No more books
No more teacher's dirty looks

Out for summer
Out till fall
We might not go back at all

School's out forever
School's out for summer
School's out with fever
School's out completely
April 7th, 2005 12:56 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Considered by many to be the worst poster of all time, Joey lived a tempestuous and difficult life. [Edited by Maxlugar]

Hmmm. Well, it had its moments, but it certainly wasn't up to your former high standards. Quite a few grammatical errors, too. As far as laughs go (and what other reason is there to be here?) I found Joey's tribute to JB yesterday a lot funnier. Did he steal that from you too?

Personally, and speaking as a C10 brother to BOTH you and Joey, I find that both of you did far better work pre-9/11. Was the combined genius of the C10, as well as their innate brotherhood, another victim of the terrorists' cowardly attack? If so, I suggest we invade a message board that had nothing to do with it and force them to elect a new administrator. That should fix things.
April 7th, 2005 01:01 PM
Jair No, he doesn't.
He "consumed" Lu Gimenez meat.
April 7th, 2005 01:14 PM
Maxlugar [quote]FPM C10 wrote:
Personally, and speaking as a C10 brother to BOTH you and Joey, I find that both of you did far better work pre-9/11.

That's fine and probably true. We will BOTH try harder in the future.

Since we are speaking as C10 brothers, I'd like to say your work post Nov 2004 has suffered greatly and has Joey and me sending emails back and forth FURIOUSLY! We are concerned those MONSTERS who stole the election have thrust you a Rolling Stones message board grammar checking tailspin!

Please Fleabit, I beg you, find the laughter again!

Just find the laughter!

Your Pal,

Maxlugar - Internet Superhero!
April 7th, 2005 01:30 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Popeman?
April 7th, 2005 01:49 PM
Joey
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Popeman?

TTM ........................................

What do the following individuals have in common ..?!?! :

Melissa Etheridge, singer
Harvey Fierstein, actor
MaxLugar , poster
Pim Fortuyn, assassinated Dutch candidate
Jodi Foster, actor
Barney Frank, congressman from Massachusetts
David Geffen, Geffen Records
Boy George, singer
Sir John Gielgud, actor
Allen Ginsberg, poet
Merv Griffin, television mogul
Rob Halford, singer, Judas Priest
Keith Haring, artist

http://www.rotten.com/library/sex/homosexuality/famous/

Developing .................................

M. Jackyfly !
April 7th, 2005 02:01 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

What do the following individuals have in common ..?!?! :

Melissa Etheridge, singer
Harvey Fierstein, actor
MaxLugar , poster
Pim Fortuyn, assassinated Dutch candidate
Jodi Foster, actor
Barney Frank, congressman from Massachusetts
David Geffen, Geffen Records
Boy George, singer
Sir John Gielgud, actor
Allen Ginsberg, poet
Merv Griffin, television mogul
Rob Halford, singer, Judas Priest
Keith Haring, artist

Hold on a second! Merv Griffin was NOT a genius!

YES!!!!

(Marching band strikes up a tune)
(Balloons are released)
(Rip Taylor runs by throwing confetti)
(America laughs again)

MACKY!!!!!
April 7th, 2005 02:01 PM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:
Hey Joey...

Hmmmmmmmmmm !

Let's see ..............................

A. ) Pete Townshend's Birthday ?!
B. ) Cub's opening day ?!
C. ) One - Year Anniversary of Baby Steelie's ' transition ' away from Rock's Off ?!
D. ) Friday ?!
E. ) All of the Above ?!
F. ) A & B but not C ?!
G. ) Ahhhh F##K IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Are we not Corky's Ronnie ?!?! "

Snarky ! ™

April 7th, 2005 02:11 PM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Christ what an Ego !

The REAL MaxLugar :

That's it !!!!! :

" Maxlugar - Internet Superhero!"

J. !!!!!!

[ Edited by Sean Penn ]

[Edited by Joey]
April 7th, 2005 02:21 PM
parmeda
quote:
Joey wrote:
Hmmmmmmmmmm !

Let's see ..............................

A. ) Pete Townshend's Birthday ?!
B. ) Cub's opening day ?!
C. ) One - Year Anniversary of Baby Steelie's ' transition ' away from Rock's Off ?!
D. ) Friday ?!
E. ) All of the Above ?!
F. ) A & B but not C ?!
G. ) Ahhhh F##K IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Are we not Corky's Ronnie ?!?! "

Snarky ! ™

hmmm...indeed you are correct in some of your choices, my friend. However, being the start of "my" holiday weekend, I feel this sudden urge that a mutual friend of ours will re-appear

...and he had better! 'Cause it may get ugly if he doesn't
April 7th, 2005 02:24 PM
Joey
quote:
parmeda wrote:

However, being the start of "my" holiday weekend, I feel this sudden urge that a mutual friend of ours will re-appear

Sounds exciting .......................

W- W- W- W- W- What ?!?! .............Oh , sure ! :

"Lil Maxy..I just got a feeling that in 15 or 20 years, you're gonna be somebody...maybe like a writer or something"
April 7th, 2005 02:32 PM
Fuc*ing Andrew
quote:
parmeda wrote:

hmmm...indeed you are correct in some of your choices, my friend. However, being the start of "my" holiday weekend, I feel this sudden urge that a mutual friend of ours will re-appear

...and he had better! 'Cause it may get ugly if he doesn't

I have it on good authority that it will get ugly if he does. Well, I shouldn't say ugly. More like old times.
April 7th, 2005 02:52 PM
parmeda Oh, you know it Andrew!
April 7th, 2005 04:02 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

Since we are speaking as C10 brothers, I'd like to say your work post Nov 2004 has suffered greatly and has Joey and me sending emails back and forth FURIOUSLY! We are concerned those MONSTERS who stole the election have thrust you a Rolling Stones message board grammar checking tailspin!

Please Fleabit, I beg you, find the laughter again!

Just find the laughter!

Shouldn't that be "thrust you INTO a grammar checking tailspin"?

The "monsters" stole the election in '00. They won this last one fair and square, or at least as close to it as they can manage.

Really, I was NEVER "the funny one" of the C10. You know the way the press pigeon-holed us: 2KMan was "the Exile Guy", you were "the Tall One", Steelie was "the drunkest one",etc... I was generally "the long-winded one" when I had something to write about, and if I might be allowed a moment of self-aggrandizement, I would point to my recent review of the Hubert Sumlin show at BB King's (http://www.novogate.com/board/968/Archives/03-14-2005/209326-1.html)as evidence that my literary chops are intact.

However, I have posted a LOT of HILARIOUS stuff since that black day in November. For instance, remember this one?

" 'See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction.' —George W. Bush, Milwaukee, WI, Oct. 3, 2003"

Now THAT is funny. I know, I know, I'm as bad as Joey - I steal all my funniest stuff. I have to admit, I didn't write that myself. That's where the humor comes in!

Like they say on TV, you can't make this stuff up!

And then there was THIS:

Tell me THAT's not funny! I mean, those putzes would be funny if they were the used car salesmen they're qualified to be, but - get this - the big stupid one is GOVERNOR of FLORIDA! Heee! And people name their KIDS after him! And the little stupid one is the "LEADER" of the "free" world!

Whooooooo!!! I am cracking myself up!

Now, admittedly, I am not as funny as some of your friends. They have all posted some REALLY funny stuff lately. But I try. I TRY!

It's all you can do these days.

April 7th, 2005 04:08 PM
Joey [quote]FPM C10 wrote:

The "monsters" stole the election in '00. They won this last one fair and square, or at least as close to it as they can manage. "

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/gorespeech.html

April 7th, 2005 04:38 PM
SheRat Memories...light the corners of your minds...

THE GODDAMN OFFICIAL C10 EXPLANATION POST

by unofficial Gasland historian, SheRat

1) Two Gasland Drunkards Post Nonsense in "Hello America, How r ya!"
http://www.keno.org/gasland/get.asp?M=2472&P=0&T=2472

2) Somewhat Sober Reflection in "A note from Cleveland"
http://www.keno.org/gasland/get.asp?M=2672&P=0&T=2672

3) "Drunken post": In Which more Drunken Posting Occurs:
http://www.keno.org/gasland/get.asp?M=2730&P=0&T=2730

4) "All's well that Ends Well": Nanker Gets Teary Eyed (ruining his Lancome Mascara)
http://www.keno.org/gasland/get.asp?M=2762&P=0&T=2762

5) Sir Stonesalot Muses: "My God! I'm Still Alive!"
http://www.keno.org/gasland/get.asp?M=2776&P=0&T=2776

6) Sir Stonesalot Waxes Loquacious: "More thoughts on the summit..."
http://www.keno.org/gasland/get.asp?M=2819&P=0&T=2819

7) More Members of the newly formed C10 Weigh in on the Summits Impact on World Events: "C-Town And Back To Reality"
http://www.keno.org/gasland/get.asp?M=2898&P=0&T=2898

8) And finally, reflections from C10 Members Almost a Year Later: "The "C10" Thing"
http://www.keno.org/gasland/get.asp?M=31384&P=0&T=31384

April 7th, 2005 05:48 PM
sirmoonie Chicks just DIG the men of C10.

Pok O' Lowlow!
April 7th, 2005 10:02 PM
Maxlugar [quote]FPM C10 wrote:

I have to type fast on the Trade Floor! Cut me some slack!

But see what I mean? The old FPM would never concern himself with these things! Not the FPM who's ass I grabbed and face I smooched!

I want him back!

April 8th, 2005 09:47 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]FPM C10 wrote:

But see what I mean? The old FPM would never concern himself with these things! Not the FPM who's ass I grabbed and face I smooched!

I want him back!

A) I have ALWAYS been one of those annoying people who correct other people's grammar. Can't help it. I think that's one of the key issues at the core of my boundless hatred for George W. Bush. SOME jobs require the applicant to be able to read and speak at AT LEAST an eighth grade level - telemarketer, Burger King drive-thru window person, President of the United States...

B)It was a JOKE, damn it! A JOKE!!

Seriously, though - back to the whole Bush being a pea-brained idiot issue - who do you think is REALLY running things?

April 8th, 2005 09:52 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]FPM C10 wrote:

I want him back!

I'm sensing ' acute ' homosexual vibes here on the board .

I'm sensing .............................Oh , OH !!!!! :

****************** END TRANSMISSION *******************
April 8th, 2005 09:56 AM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

A) I have ALWAYS been one of those annoying people who correct other people's grammar. Can't help it. I think that's one of the key issues at the core of my boundless hatred for George W. Bush. SOME jobs require the applicant to be able to read and speak at AT LEAST an eighth grade level - telemarketer, Burger King drive-thru window person, President of the United States...

B)It was a JOKE, damn it! A JOKE!!

Seriously, though - back to the whole Bush being a pea-brained idiot issue - who do you think is REALLY running things?

Fleabit .....................................

Please ................Don't go anywhere --- I have to tell you something but I need to go poop !!!!!!!

Please ....................................just stay right THERE !!!!!!!!!

I'll be right back

***************** END TRANSMISSION *********************

April 8th, 2005 11:29 AM
FPM C10
quote:
Joey wrote:

Fleabit .....................................

Please ................Don't go anywhere --- I have to tell you something but I need to go poop !!!!!!!

Please ....................................just stay right THERE !!!!!!!!!

I'll be right back

***************** END TRANSMISSION *********************

Uh oh...I'm starting to get worried about Young Joey. (Remember in the old days when we used to calll him "Young Joey"?) I think "they" are out to silence "us", I mean us.

If I don't post anything for more than a week, look for me in Gitmo!

"This one needs de-caked BAD."
Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood