ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Naming Lil Maxy!! (ns) Return to archive
April 5th, 2005 02:11 PM
Factory Girl List Up!!!
April 5th, 2005 02:17 PM
Maxlugar Apollo (Son of Zeus, natch)
April 5th, 2005 02:18 PM
glencar Joey, natch.
April 5th, 2005 02:20 PM
Factory Girl Pontifucusiuos (Ponty) Maxlugar.

Ponty!!!
April 5th, 2005 02:23 PM
Joey

{{{{{{{ WTF ?!?! }}}}}}}}}}}}}

Are you Friggin kidding me ..............?!?!?!

With THAT ego ........................?!?!?!

1. ) B**** Jr. ( all males )
2. ) B****** II ( all females )

**** CENSORED MATERIAL DUE TO PERSONAL NATURE ****

" Stones Rule Ya Punk Ass , YA PUNK ASS Bastards ! "

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJACKYKINS ! ™

[ Edited by Pete Townshend ]
[Edited by Joey]
April 5th, 2005 02:29 PM
telecaster Gazza

Voodoo

One of the two
April 5th, 2005 02:35 PM
FPM C10 Jesus!
April 5th, 2005 02:36 PM
glencar John Paul is he's Catholic!
April 5th, 2005 02:37 PM
Joey

Lyndon

{ CA - RACK } !!!!!!

" Oh , he's taking them to school today folks ! " ( T.J. ERNST , Editor , Poster's Daily )

Furskee ! ™
April 5th, 2005 02:39 PM
glencar George W.

No kidding, my lil sister named her son Jeb as in Gov. Jeb.
April 5th, 2005 02:51 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:
George W.

No kidding, my lil sister named her son Jeb as in Gov. Jeb.

Whoa. No offense, or no more than usual, but that is twisted.

Is that biblical, as in Jebediah, or Confederate, as in Stuart? I guess maybe a little of both.

Either way - whoa!

At least it wasn't a girl. Kids named "Condoleeza" are going to get teased something fierce after they hang this crew.

April 5th, 2005 02:54 PM
Ten Thousand Motels use some imagination...how about _ _ Junior,
April 5th, 2005 02:59 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
At least it wasn't a girl. Kids named "Condoleeza" are going to get teased something fierce after they hang this crew.

They'll never hang 'em. Won't be able to afford the rope once W is done digging our hole.
April 5th, 2005 03:02 PM
glencar LOL I think it was just Jeb as in Jeb Bush. He's one of the nicest kids around. His big brotehr is somewhat bossy witha short temper. His name is not George. And no, whitey's don't name their kids "Condoleeeeeeza." That's for "those" people.
April 5th, 2005 03:44 PM
FPM C10 I'll let the "Jeb" thing drop. It's not the poor kid's fault.

quote:
glencar wrote:
And no, whitey's don't name their kids "Condoleeeeeeza." That's for "those" people.

It's an easy mistake to make, Blue, but Condi is not one of "those" people, as you so delicately put it. She's actually a white man with a VERY small penis.

April 5th, 2005 04:36 PM
Irresistible-Lady Call you're son: Piet
April 5th, 2005 04:41 PM
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
I'll let the "Jeb" thing drop. It's not the poor kid's fault.

It's an easy mistake to make, Blue, but Condi is not one of "those" people, as you so delicately put it. She's actually a white man with a VERY small penis.

Even when I disagree with you, you can still make me laugh, albeit sometimes unintentionally on your part. BTW The "those" was a joke in reference to another thread wherein I referred to the French as "you people" & someone got a bit touchy about it. I live in a pretty diverse area & all the standard "GOPers are racist" shit won't fly.
[Edited by glencar]
April 5th, 2005 04:53 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:

I live in a pretty diverse area & all teh standard "GOPers are racist" shit won't fly.

Now, now, Blue ... your hero never admits a mistake. You shouldn't either. All of this end-of-the-day apologizing is unlike you.

April 5th, 2005 04:55 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Now, now, Blue ... your hero never admits a mistake. You shouldn't either. All of this end-of-the-day apologizing is unlike you.

Fleabit ....................................

You make Joey sniggle :

April 5th, 2005 05:02 PM
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Mistake? Not I! I'm not sure where I admitted a mistake. And having a Prez constantly apologize makes him & us look like losers. We had 8 years of that shit & we don't want it anymore. Well, at least 51% of us don't.
April 5th, 2005 05:27 PM
LadyJane The obvious choice.....Keno!!

LJ.

April 5th, 2005 05:28 PM
glencar LOL He'd never be able to call the kid for dinner. Although a kid named Keno might not be one you want at the dinner atble too often.
April 5th, 2005 07:58 PM
Scottfree Sir Maxalot....Congrats by da way...
April 5th, 2005 08:52 PM
*ginda
quote:
glencar wrote:
LOL He'd never be able to call the kid for dinner. Although a kid named Keno might not be one you want at the dinner atble too often.

Just one request, glencar. Give it a rest. You (and others) have been pounding this drum far too long.
April 5th, 2005 10:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL I'm wetting my tighty whiteys here what a bunch of names

Now seriously must be Brian, because Brian Jones, Brianna his sister and I think there's someone above him probably his grand grand father with the name "Brian"

Beggars Banquet, Between the Buttons, Bridges to Babylon, Black and Blue etc I think the "BB" is cool
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood