ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAŃOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Tony Blair Calls May 5th Election .........( NSC ) Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
April 5th, 2005 03:52 PM
Riffhard Come on guys and gals simmer down now! We are all Stones' fans afterall! (Said the man who get's into more stupid arguments than most here! LOL!)

MW don't get all worked up about it. Blue has "French" issues that's all,but he's a good egg for sure!

No offense MW,but you gotta admit you French are kind of strange birds to many non-French. I'm not saying that to be mean. I'm just saying it because it's true. Remember that great quote from Jagger,-"In the early sixties the Beatles were bigger than the Stones everywhere in Europe. Everywhere except France,but then again their French afterall." LOL! Now that's funny because it's so true.

The French seem to always take the opposing veiw on everything. In the case of The Stones vs The Beatles that may be a good thing,but that is not always the case.

Riffhard
April 5th, 2005 04:13 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Monkey Woman wrote:

It must be fascinating to live with so much anger and hate inside. Maybe you should donate your brain to science, preferably while it's still alive.

You know, one reason I've been speaking my mind a little bit more than usual lately is because R.O. is an international forum, and I feel it's fairly important that the rest of the world know that not ALL of us are like THAT.

49% of America agrees with 99% of the rest of the world.
April 5th, 2005 04:37 PM
glencar LOL The thing that gets me most is when we have Americans who think like you agreeing with those people who want to see America taken down a peg. Some might say it's not unpatriotic but I beg to differ. The funny thing is that before Nov. 2nd, many of those people thought that most Americans would do the chicken shit dance & vote Bush out of office. The increases in the House & Senate only made things that much better. Too bad for them, huh? LMAO

And MW, I actually do like you. It's your country I can stand. Criticize us for Iraq & yet you do the same thing all over Africa for decades. Yet we never stab you in the back.
[Edited by glencar]
April 5th, 2005 06:24 PM
Stray Cat UK Why has everyone got such a downer on Blair.........................answer .THE FUCKING TORY PRESS! have distorted everything since about 1998.

People have short memories.
Don't you remember what those IDIOT tories did to this country 79 -97.

God help us if they ever get in again.

Hey Scotsrock . I'll say to you what I've always said to my Scottish friends over the years.......Why not vote for complete independance and try supporting yourselves for once.

ditto - the Welsh

Maybe you could leach off Europe instead ?

I've never posted anything politcal before,but COME ON people, wake up!

I know I'll regret this.

BTW "2jabs" is my MP.

scuk
April 5th, 2005 09:19 PM
Scot Rocks
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
Why has everyone got such a downer on Blair.........................answer .THE FUCKING TORY PRESS! have distorted everything since about 1998.

People have short memories.
Don't you remember what those IDIOT tories did to this country 79 -97.

God help us if they ever get in again.

Hey Scotsrock . I'll say to you what I've always said to my Scottish friends over the years.......Why not vote for complete independance and try supporting yourselves for once.

ditto - the Welsh

Maybe you could leach off Europe instead ?

I've never posted anything politcal before,but COME ON people, wake up!

I know I'll regret this.

BTW "2jabs" is my MP.

scuk

Bring it on!!! one of the main reasons that funded the driving force of the new economy of Thatcher - witch - was Scotland's Oil, we could stand on our own feet thank you very much. Just another popular misconception.

I hate Blair as he is a liar, arrogant, a warmonger, an authoritarian and his pathetic gimmic policies have just not worked, not because of the Tory Press.

I dont like my MP as she has done nothing for my town, crime is terrible, the town centre got voted the worst in Scotland, there is no leisure facilities etc...and she is a careerist with no principles who asked the least amount of questions in Parliament among MPs.

Nearly all the press in Britain is right wing and most support Blair was does that say about a Labour leader?

April 5th, 2005 09:39 PM
Starbuck Just before his death in AD 395, Theodosius I divided the empire into east and west, to be ruled by his two sons. Honorius was only ten years old at the time, and the west was governed in his stead by Flavius Stilicho, his guardian and commander (magister militum) of the army. The two halves of the empire were in contention, a situation exploited by Alaric, whose Visigoths had been used as allies (foederati) but now, with the death of Theodosius, renounced their allegiance and rose in revolt. Alaric was able to negotiate the command of the army in Illyricum but there later was resistence to this concession, and he was obliged to abandon the Balkans. In AD 401, Alaric invaded Italy and beseiged Honorius in Milan. Twice defeated by Stilicho but spared each time, Alaric were forced to retreat. Instead, he was persuaded by Stilicho to join in a campaign to wrest Illyricum away from the east. But the scheme was abandoned when the usurper Constantine III revolted in Britain in AD 407 and Arcadius unexpectedly died the next year.

Alaric demanded compensation, which Honorius, safe in the capital at Ravenna, refused to pay. Stilicho was executed in AD 408 and Alaric marched on Rome. Zosimus, who provides the only account of these events, records what happened (5.40).

"When Alaric heard that the people were trained and ready to fight, he said that thicker grass was easier to mow than thinner and laughed broadly at the ambassadors, but when they turned to discuss peace he used expressions excessive even for an arrogant barbarian: he declared that he would not give up the siege unless he got all the gold and silver in the city, as well as all movable property and the barbarian slaves. When one of the ambassadors asked what he would leave for the citizens if he took these, he replied: 'Their lives.'"

The siege of the city was lifted only after five thousand pounds of gold, thirty thousand pounds of silver, four thousand silken tunics, three thousand scarlet-dyed hides, and three thousand pounds of pepper had been paid. Statues were stripped of their decorations and, when that was not enough, those of gold and silver melted down.

When further negotiations regarding a homeland for the Goths broke down, Rome again was besieged and, this time, sacked, the fathers of the church seeking to explain such a catastrophe. The date was the twenty-fourth of August, AD 410.

Alaric died that same year. Two years later, his kinsman Athaulf led the Visigoths into southwestern Gaul, where, in AD 418, Honorius was obliged to recognize their kingdom at Toulouse. The Vandals and other Germanic tribes who had crossed over the frozen Rhine on the last day of AD 406 now were in Spain under their leader, Genseric. Honorius permitted them to stay, as well, although there was little he could have done otherwise. In AD 423 Honorius died and eventually was succeeded by Valentinian III, who was still a child at the time. The Vandals crossed into North Africa, defeated the Romans there, and, in AD 439, conquered Carthage, which Genseric made his capital. In AD 451, Attila and the Huns, who already had become so powerful that they were paid an annual tribute by Rome, invaded Gaul, in alliance with the Vandals. They were defeated at the Battle of Châlons by the Visigoths under the command of Flavius Aetius, magister militum of the west. In AD 455, the death of Valentinian III served as a pretext for the Vandals to enter an undefended Rome, which they plundered for two weeks, carrying away the treasures of the Temple of Peace and the gilded bronze tiles from the Temple of Jupiter.

April 5th, 2005 10:53 PM
glencar Scotland would gain a modicum of respect if they stood up for themselves & left the UK. No guts, no respect.
[Edited by glencar]
April 6th, 2005 04:51 AM
Stray Cat UK Hey Scottsrock,

For the record , I'm 1/8th Scottish.

Sorry,but you where in the firing line for my bile after listening all day to colleages fighting the Tory corner on the "essential issues" ;

speed cameras !
gypsies ! - what can I say ?

ALL politicians are careerists

BTW , I can't agree with you about the UK press supporting Blair. They are more right wing than ever - bastards.

The Tories used North sea oil revenue to bribe the electorate with tax cuts every 4years.
Do you think that you would have a Parliment if they were still in power? I think you have your cake and have eaten it.

I'm not posting politics anymore.It was a moment of alcohol
fuelled weakness.

I may consider moving to Scotland when my kids need to go into higher education or when I'm about to lose my home to pay for my care in old age.

I appologise to the entire Scottish nation for any offence caused (with attached Blair-like smirk).

sc uk
April 6th, 2005 07:00 AM
Zeeta
quote:
glencar wrote:
"The usual utter bullshit"

You are seriously one of the worst posters. To be honest no-one wants to read what you post. At least try posting some interesting ROLLING FUCKIN STONES related text please.
April 6th, 2005 11:11 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
glencar wrote:
And MW, I actually do like you. It's your country I can stand.
[Edited by glencar]

You just got done calling that woman a cunt at www.maxlugar.com.

Here is the link, Sybil. http://www.maxlugar.com/forum/detail.asp?Id=6850
April 6th, 2005 11:46 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
glencar wrote:
Scotland would gain a modicum of respect if they stood up for themselves & left the UK. No guts, no respect.
[Edited by glencar]

What does this drivel even mean? Each word is loaded with stupid.

Check it out, the two short sentences had to be edited in an attempt to make them even less stupid.

This makes as much sense as saying Georgia and Alabama would get more respect if it would just leave the US, and they have no guts until they do.

A lesson here, L&Gs. If you comment on every single item that catches your bored little mind, you may end up with a JB/Joeyesque 9 grand (9K) of sniffling pansy ass piffle posts. How come Fiji Joe never made up a Bizzarro glencar for this guy?
April 6th, 2005 02:08 PM
FPM C10
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

You just got done calling that woman a cunt at www.maxlugar.com.

Take it easy on glencar, Moonie. He's a good egg - Riffhard says so.

(Wasn't Riffy's post apologizing for glencar the BEST? Almost as insulting as the original insults. Now glencar should apologize about Riffy's amazing Keno diatribe.)

And besides, glencar's short temper was my fault. You know how TRYING I can be.

Hey, no one else can read this, can they?
April 6th, 2005 02:18 PM
Joey

My Fried Egg makes me sick in the morning .
April 6th, 2005 03:11 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Take it easy on glencar, Moonie. He's a good egg - Riffhard says so.

Yeah, but when Riffie posted that he didn't know that glencar called Monkey Woman a cunt, because Riffie was hanging out here at RO the entire afternoon in question. At least thats what Fiji Joe told me when I was at www.maxlugar.com yesterday.

Do you know where www.maxlugar.com is? Its down there. You can find all kinds of useful tidbits about people who post on Rolling Stones message boards over there. Its the AJ Benza of Rolling Stones message boards.
April 6th, 2005 03:20 PM
FPM C10 Ever wonder how mysterious and scandalous A.J. Benza really is?

The Brooklyn native reveals he's been in love exactly five times and that he likes to go commando. He talks about how hard it is to work on Mysteries & Scandals (yeah, right) and how Walter Winchell made his day. But what's up with his worship of REO Speedwagon?

Despite what you might think, A.J. isn't all that scandalous. He graduated from C.W. Post University on Long Island and started his career in journalism by landing a job at Newsday. How he made the switch from a desk to your TV is, well, best told by the man himself...

April 6th, 2005 03:32 PM
Maxlugar [quote]FPM C10 wrote:
Ever wonder how mysterious and scandalous A.J. Benza really is?

Benza is my homeboy! I've based half my life on his teachings.

Well, the cool half that created www.maxlugar.com...

C10 and Green Grass for-everrr!!!

April 6th, 2005 03:39 PM
Joey
" Benza is my homeboy! I've based half my life on his teachings.

C10 and Green Grass for-everrr!!! "

Good Posting ..............

Please feel free to take the rest of the day off

JACKY ! ™

Jacky ! ™ ..... Jacky ! ™ ...... Jacky ! ™

April 6th, 2005 03:52 PM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

"Good Posting ..............

Please feel free to take the rest of the day off

I hate you.

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be hating you...

When mountains crumble to the sea, you will still be hated...by me...

(Some light struming)
(A flute plays)
(Fade w/Mellotron)

Maxlugar - Posting Giant/ Internet Mogul/ Log Cabin Republican.
April 6th, 2005 04:11 PM
Joey " I hate you.

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be hating you...

When mountains crumble to the sea, you will still be hated...by me... "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 6th, 2005 04:14 PM
FPM C10 Wow. I think this MIGHT be IT.

All that skirmishing between me and Fiji...between glencar and France...was just the opening act.

Now Maxy has come over here for a POST-DOWN. Maxy and Joey, toe to toe, just like in August '01 in the lobby of the Cleveland Hilton (or whatever hotel that was.)

Man! It sure got QUIET in here!

A tumbleweed blows down the deserted main street of Rocks Off.
[Edited by FPM C10]
April 6th, 2005 04:51 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Maxy and Joey, toe to toe, just like in August '01 in the lobby of the Cleveland Hilton (or whatever hotel that was.)

Oh Hell , I remember now ................

Maxy's ego arrived ten minutes before HE did !

{ CA - RACK } !!!!!!!

Harry : " OH MY GOD STEVE !!!!!!!!! ..... Just look at what our young Joey has done this afternoon -- That ball has sailed a good five hundred yards over Waveland Avenue and right into Steelie's Bedroom Window where SDH is busy ........................Wow !!!!! .................Look at Baby Steelie going at it !!!! Man he is really putting it to that young woman . "

Steve : " Damn Straight Harry --- It sure didn't take Mrs. Lugar long to hop on the NYC/Chicago Shuttle and ' Get Her Groove Back ' , Huh ?!?!?! "

Harry : " Amen Steve --- It's going to be a GREAT SUMMER !!!! "

{ CA - RACK } !!!

JACKY ! ™ , Established 1999

Quality ..... Visionary ....... Joey

[ Edited by Pete Townshend ]
[Edited by Joey]
April 6th, 2005 04:52 PM
Riffhard
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
Wow. I think this MIGHT be IT.

All that skirmishing between me and Fiji...between glencar and France...was just the opening act.

Now Maxy has come over here for a POST-DOWN. Maxy and Joey, toe to toe, just like in August '01 in the lobby of the Cleveland Hilton (or whatever hotel that was.)

Man! It sure got QUIET in here!

A tumbleweed blows down the deserted main street of Rocks Off.
[Edited by FPM C10]

All the townsfolk are hiding in the RO Saloon and the grainery.

Riffhard
April 7th, 2005 07:55 AM
Maxlugar [quote]FPM C10 wrote:
Wow. I think this MIGHT be IT.

Now Maxy has come over here for a POST-DOWN.

Are you kidding me? I destroyed him years ago.

He is now reduced to a shivering, drooling, repetitive mess able only to throw back at me my damaging posts to him. He is the posting equivalent to a small child doing the ol' "I know you are but what am I", routine. Look at him! He double posted for God sakes! His sputtering half assed comeback had to come to us in two mediocre and predictable posts. WTF? Only his most ardent enablers are still with him. He's shot folks. It's hard to look at isn't it?

No. No Fleabit. I don't have the time to deal with it. And frankly, it bores me to read my own incredible posts thrown back at me with the name changed from him to me. Right now he's digging through his Maxy '99 or Maxy '01 or Maxy's Greatest Hits folders looking for a reply to me.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........

Maxlugar - Posting God/ Joey's Daddy
April 7th, 2005 09:30 AM
Joey
" Are you kidding me? I destroyed him years ago. "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" He is now reduced to a shivering, drooling, repetitive mess able only to throw back at me my damaging posts to him. "

!!!!!

" He is the posting equivalent to a small child doing the ol' "I know you are but what am I", routine. Look at him! He double posted for God sakes! "

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" His sputtering half assed comeback had to come to us in two mediocre and predictable posts. WTF? Only his most ardent enablers are still with him. He's shot folks. It's hard to look at isn't it? "

" No. No Fleabit. I don't have the time to deal with it. And frankly, it bores me to read my own incredible posts thrown back at me with the name changed from him to me. Right now he's digging through his Maxy '99 or Maxy '01 or Maxy's Greatest Hits folders looking for a reply to me. "

" Maxlugar - Posting God"!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!

Jacky

April 7th, 2005 10:08 AM
Joey

Once proud Maxy acts so humble
April 7th, 2005 10:23 AM
sirmoonie Max, check PM. Post haste. Forthwith. Nunc pro tunc. ASAP. Of the essence.
April 7th, 2005 10:41 AM
Maxlugar [quote]sirmoonie wrote:
Max, check PM.

Now you check yours!!!

April 7th, 2005 10:45 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]sirmoonie wrote:
Max, check PM.

Now you check yours!!!

Won't somebody save this guy ?!?! ......" Cut Me Micky ! "

W- W- W- What ?!?! ....................Oh ! :

J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe Joey

Joeykins ! ™
April 7th, 2005 11:11 AM
Fuc*ing Andrew
quote:
Joey wrote:

Won't somebody save this guy ?!?! ......" Cut Me Micky ! "

W- W- W- What ?!?! ....................Oh ! :

J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe J Jo Joe Joey

Joeykins ! ™

Hey. Now he's fighting Maxy with Fiji's posts. Interesting. He may have a chance now.
April 7th, 2005 11:26 AM
Schizo Joey
quote:
Joey wrote:

There was this guy that I had a really big crush on. Huge! Greg was tall, handsome, had a great body, and a terrific butt! But I was too terrified to say anything cuz I didn’t think he liked guys. There was this girl I was sure he was into, called Becky. Well, anyway we were on this camping trip sponsored by the Nebraskan Methodist church. And it just so happened that Greg and me were in the same tent. Alone. So I figured I might try to make a move, right?

Well, we set up camp, went on a hike, ate dinner, and were settling in to go to sleep. He and I were talking. Well, I thought that he was maybe suspecting that I liked him, cuz he kept backing away every time I got close to him. But we were talking about different stuff and he said “Hey, do you like girls?” And I was getting really nervous, cuz I didn’t want him to know I was a *Tiny Dancer* or anything tee hee!! I started to stutter a little and he said “Cuz I don’t.” “Really?” I said. “No, I just like guys.” He was looking at me to see my reaction. I said “Me too”. Now there was a long silence as he looked at me deciding what to do next. Then the expression on his face changed, as if he had made a decision. He got a sort of sly look almost, a grin.

He slowly took off his shirt, and said “Do you like this?” “Yes” I said nervously. Then he slowly turned around, so that his incredibly well-shaped ass in his short khaki shorts was directly in my face. “You like that too?” “Oh, Yes” I said. “Kiss it” he said. “What?” “You heard me. Kiss the crack”

I was so horny right now, I leaned in to kiss, and then PPPHHHFFFFTTTTTT! A gust of smelly wind hit me in the face! Greg Started laughing hystericly “I knew It!! I KNEW YOU WERE A *Tiny Dancer*! OH MAN, YOU REALLY FELL FOR THAT ONE!” I was humiliated! Then he turned around and said “I hope you like that, cuz your gonna have to deal with it all night!” “What do you mean?” I said. He was laughing so hard “At dinner, I poured some laxatives in your drink! Man, Your gonna be shitting tonight!” I was shocked! I had no idea! Then, I felt my tummy rumble, and felt like I was about to blow! I got up and ran out of the tent into the forest. As I ran the shit was literally shooting from my shorts. I couldn’t stop it! I was so humiliated! But that wasn’t the worst part…

After about half an hour, after I had crapped and farted out everything in my system, I hiked up my shorts to defeatedly return to the tent. But when I turned around, I saw Greg standing in the darkness. “Did you like that?” I turned to walk away. “Wait, don’t go…I want you…bad. Please. Come back to the tent….I’ll be waiting for you in the dark.” He ran away into the darkness. I was stunned. Could this be? Would I really get to have this guy? I started walking back to the tent, slowly getting faster until I was running. I could hardly wait, my heart was racing!

I got back to the tent, and looked inside. It was dark, I couldn’t see, but I heard someone moving around and thought it was Greg. Leaned in to look closer….and suddenly PPHHHFFTTT! Another wave of stench overcame me, but this time it was different, stickier. Then I heard laughing behind me. It was Greg, with that girl, Becky!

“Man, you’ve just been SKUNKED!!” He said between fits of laughter. Then he gave me a swift kick in the butt and sent me flying into the tent. He zipped it up behind me and sealed it with tape! There I was trapped with a skunk, ALL NIGHT LONG! Outside, I could hear Greg laughing at my humiliation. He yelled “Smell ya later, ya stinker!” Becky chimed in “I’m glad I’m not in there!” “PEE-U” Greg yelled “Your gonna stink for a LONG time!” They were both laughing as they went into her tent, right next to mine.

They spent the rest of the night having sex, very loudly, rubbing it in. Every time they had an orgasm, it was so loud the skunk got scared and sprayed. I spent the rest of the night in that stench, and when it was all over I had been sprayed SEVEN TIMES! It took months to get the stink out, and I never lived it down.

With time, Greg found other ways to publicly humiliate me. He loved doing it, and he always tricked me. But that was the first time and I loved it! He got the girl and I got skunked!

Phewwwwww big stinky!!!

Page: 1 2 3
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood