ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Tour: Chuck Leavall solo set? Return to archive
March 27th, 2005 07:12 PM
chuckhead What do you guys think about instead of Keith doing a couple songs, Chuck is given a chance? He is afterall practically a part of the band now, he should have a chance to shine!
March 27th, 2005 07:39 PM
Cocaine Eyes Perhaps not.
March 27th, 2005 08:59 PM
Soldatti
quote:
chuckhead wrote:
What do you guys think about instead of Keith doing a couple songs, Chuck is given a chance? He is afterall practically a part of the band now, he should have a chance to shine!

Sorry, wrong board?
March 27th, 2005 09:05 PM
CraigP Maybe it's the real Chuck and he's trying to get fuel to propose such a scary idea.
March 27th, 2005 09:07 PM
CraigP I'm just joking man, welcome to the Rolling Stones.
March 28th, 2005 04:30 AM
UGot2Rollme
quote:
chuckhead wrote:
What do you guys think about instead of Keith doing a couple songs, Chuck is given a chance? He is afterall practically a part of the band now, he should have a chance to shine!

Nice try, Chuck!
March 28th, 2005 05:22 AM
IanBillen
quote:
chuckhead wrote:

Geez what is this? Some kind of sick joke?
March 28th, 2005 06:49 AM
J.J.Flash WTF!!!! Rick?!?!?!
March 28th, 2005 08:22 AM
Jair what about NO WAY??????
[Edited by Jair]
March 28th, 2005 08:33 AM
Stray Cat UK Chuck Berry maybe
Even Chuck Norris would be prefreble.........but NEVER Chuck the fuck.

everytime I hear his "swirly wirly" keyboards ruining JJF ,I want to jump on stage and break his fingers !

I feel better now

scuk
March 28th, 2005 08:54 AM
rocker fuc no. how bout chuck stay at the farm in georgia. i cant stand his playing. git rid of all the chicks and guys singing in the background too, cuz the stones scarily resemble elvis' vegas band in the 70's
March 28th, 2005 09:13 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
rocker wrote:
fuc no. how bout chuck stay at the farm in georgia. i cant stand his playing. git rid of all the chicks and guys singing in the background too, cuz the stones scarily resemble elvis' vegas band in the 70's

AMEN little fella!

With that whole bunch, they look like a Vegas act. It just need Keith on backing vocals, his harmonies always been brilliant, our once choir boy always been amazing. What if we could have Keith again sharing vocals with Mick, like the good ol' days circa 72/73, like the rendition of Dead Flowers present on Ladies & Gentlemen, which almost brings tears from my eyes every time I watch it.
[Edited by J.J.Flash]
March 28th, 2005 05:56 PM
crb69 very instigatively clever thread...I see you haven't been reading here long.
March 28th, 2005 06:16 PM
lotsajizz
quote:
rocker wrote:
fuc no. how bout chuck stay at the farm in georgia. i cant stand his playing. git rid of all the chicks and guys singing in the background too, cuz the stones scarily resemble elvis' vegas band in the 70's

Don't be ignorant--Elvis' band was fuckin'A!! Ronnie Tutt and James Burton are two of the best at their instruments and are widely influential.
March 28th, 2005 06:22 PM
gotdablouse Hell why not, that would be coming full circle since the Stones backed Billy on "Outta Space" in 1976. Stranger things have happened, but not that many. Maybe they could hire Hank Marving to spice up the guitars too !
March 28th, 2005 08:22 PM
littleredrooster UPCHUCK!!!!!
March 28th, 2005 09:05 PM
Soldatti This thread is a joke.
April 5th, 2005 06:56 PM
gotdablouse So how's Chuck today ?
April 5th, 2005 07:05 PM
glencar Let it happen, captain! This could mean that everyone gets to the bathrooms & does their bidness before Mick comes back to sing.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood