ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show Us Your Faces! Part ? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
January 16th, 2005 11:34 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
not bound to please wrote:
Okay boys - here's me:

If you want more - check out my website:

http://www.sexypoh.com/gallery14/shemale062.htm

from chops to chopSTICK
January 16th, 2005 04:23 PM
kath must be my imagination, but it looks like she has a penis......
January 16th, 2005 04:30 PM
charlotte That lamby sure is a pervert!!
January 16th, 2005 05:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
kath wrote:
must be my imagination, but it looks like she has a penis......

Yeah. It looks like that....but seeing isn't always believing, especially with photographs.
January 16th, 2005 06:05 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Yeah. It looks like that....but seeing isn't always believing, especially with photographs.

Based on the numerous reports that I've seen across the 'net I'm pretty certain that it's really Joey's friend the infamous and mysterious cafe hostess Jill (or Jim or whatever)
January 16th, 2005 06:29 PM
not bound to please Pentagon Spurned Plan to Initiate Enemy Homosexuality

1 hour, 27 minutes ago U.S. National - Reuters

By Jim Wolf

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. military rejected a 1994 proposal to develop an "aphrodisiac" to spur homosexual activity among enemy troops but is hard at work on other less-than-lethal weapons, defense officials said on Sunday.

The idea of fostering homosexuality among the enemy figured in a declassified six-year, $7.5 million request from a laboratory at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio for funding of non-lethal chemical weapon research.

The proposal, disclosed in response to a Freedom of Information request, called for developing chemicals affecting human behavior "so that discipline and morale in enemy units is adversely affected."

"One distasteful but completely non-lethal example would be strong aphrodisiacs, especially if the chemical also caused homosexual behavior," said the document, obtained by the Sunshine Project. The watchdog group posted the partly blacked-out, three-page document on its Web site.

Lt. Col. Barry Venable of the Army, a Defense Department spokesman, said: "This suggestion arose essentially from a brainstorming session, and it was rejected out of hand."

The Air Force Research Laboratory also suggested using chemicals that could be sprayed on enemy positions to attract stinging and biting bugs, rodents and larger animals.

Another idea involved creating "severe and lasting halitosis" to help sniff out fighters trying to blend with civilians.

The U.S. military remains committed to developing less-than-lethal weapons that pass stringent legal reviews and are consistent with international treaties, said Captain Dan McSweeny of the Marine Corps, a spokesman for the Pentagon (news - web sites) unit spearheading their introduction.

"We feel it's very important to offer our deployed service members and their commanders a greater range of options in dealing with increasingly complex operational environments," said McSweeny, of the Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Directorate.
January 16th, 2005 06:48 PM
corgi37 What a great thread.
January 16th, 2005 06:55 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
What a great thread.

....NEED PIX!
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
January 18th, 2005 12:15 AM
corgi37 need beer.
January 18th, 2005 12:28 AM
Bloozehound ....a lot of beer
January 18th, 2005 01:02 AM
Madafaka Pix and beer
January 18th, 2005 10:19 AM
J.J.Flash Did anybody say "Beer Titties"?!?!?

Oh sure:

January 18th, 2005 10:21 AM
J.J.Flash Come on muttafuckas.......keep showing your pretty faces.....
January 18th, 2005 10:55 AM
jb Great thread!!!
January 18th, 2005 11:04 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
jb wrote:
Great thread!!!

That's the reason it can't never stop

You could show yours driving your brand new muscle car.....
January 18th, 2005 08:28 PM
corgi37 Great thread! I have a sudden thirst for milk and Heinekin.
January 19th, 2005 04:30 AM
Poplar
Milk, it does a Heinekin good.

January 19th, 2005 12:30 PM
magicwoman Heineken great dutch beer from lovely holland
[Edited by magicwoman]
[Edited by magicwoman]
January 19th, 2005 08:21 PM
BrotherM
Damn i was wondering what happened to the Heineken chick that kept buggin the hell/heaven outa Smokey Bay Blues Band on the East Coast of Iceland last year
January 19th, 2005 11:18 PM
Poplar
I went to their brewery on my birthday in 1998. i kinda remember it.
January 20th, 2005 11:49 AM
J.J.Flash
quote:
magicwoman wrote:
Heineken great dutch beer from lovely holland
[Edited by magicwoman]
[Edited by magicwoman]

ask Egon...."You dutch are as cool as Heineken"....

ask him who quoted this.....
January 20th, 2005 11:55 AM
Joey

Where IS egon ?!?! I sure as Hell hope he didn't pull a " Keith Moon '78 " on all of us ?!?!

Developing ..............................

Shiver ................................

Cassie & Yates !
January 20th, 2005 12:16 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
Joey wrote:

Where IS egon ?!?! I sure as Hell hope he didn't pull a " Keith Moon '78 " on all of us ?!?!

Developing ..............................

Shiver ................................

Cassie & Yates !

Joey.....

you have no idea how powerful is the hangover I'm struggling today.... no idea......

My head hurts......it's killing me......

"Still half the week Ronnie"
January 20th, 2005 03:24 PM
iluvmickjagger07 why do some of yall want to see pictures of people so bad? theres countless pictures online of beautiful people
January 20th, 2005 04:06 PM
J.J.Flash
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
why do some of yall want to see pictures of people so bad? theres countless pictures online of beautiful people

Cause I don't wanna see picture of Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Sylvia Saint, Jenna Jameson, Michelle Pfifer, Luciana Morad, Anna Kournikova......we want to see pictures of Lady Jane, Gypsy, FotiniD (hi my babe), Parmeda, Monkey Woman, luxury1, kath, Martha....and so forth.....
January 20th, 2005 04:27 PM
Starbuck ok, here we go:

oh wait....

isn't this thread "show us your feces"???????
January 20th, 2005 04:40 PM
J.J.Flash WTF?!?!?
January 20th, 2005 04:43 PM
glencar egon has made the transition...
January 20th, 2005 04:49 PM
kath er.....uh.....huh???????????

January 20th, 2005 04:50 PM
kath that IS, however, a very funny avatar.....
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood