ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1967 TransGlobe Photos with thanks to Gypsy!
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Show Us Your Faces! Part ? Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
January 5th, 2005 04:55 PM
KeithRichardsgrl but sadly if i did put a pic ... it whould be my in 5th grade pic I have no recent pics.
January 5th, 2005 05:02 PM
michelle13
quote:
Poplar wrote:

hey - maybe Michelle 13 could help y'all out.

what si that soopose to mean buddiiii...?
January 5th, 2005 05:26 PM
iluvmickjagger07 thanks. yall are really nice. i took all of those yesterday except the black and white blurry one(that one was taken at the homecoming dance) ill send so more when im older
[Edited by iluvmickjagger07]
January 5th, 2005 05:29 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
F505 wrote:
A beautiful girl. She could have been one of Mick's daughters.

i was thinking more like one of mick's wives.
what do you think mick would think of me? i dont know his taste in girls
January 5th, 2005 06:43 PM
F505
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:

I think Mick would find you pretty. You look a bit like the younger version of Bianca Jagger.
January 5th, 2005 07:17 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:

Well considering his current fling....maybe he just looks at the heart. LOL. They say that Luciana had a big heart.
January 5th, 2005 09:52 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Well considering his current fling....maybe he just looks at the heart. LOL. They say that Luciana had a big heart.

im talking looks wise. i think i have a big heart. i care for others
January 5th, 2005 10:08 PM
Poplar
I like what i see ms. iluvmickjagger.

January 5th, 2005 11:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl From Japan Mike M. Koshitani during an interview with Keef and Woody

January 5th, 2005 11:32 PM
gypsy
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
What an adorable young lady! And I emphasize YOUNG LADY!!

You hounds go easy!

LJ.

Yes, she is an adorable girl.
And the pervs should back off.
January 6th, 2005 12:25 AM
Madafaka Excellent pic Voodoo!
January 6th, 2005 06:52 AM
luxury1 something very unnerving about seeing a pic of a poster on a message board you love, who could be your kids' best friend. Yes, men, please. SHe looks to be 14. I know BIll Wyman went there, but....
January 6th, 2005 07:01 AM
F505 Don't exaggerate. We only say she looks nice.
January 6th, 2005 05:35 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gypsy wrote:

Yes, she is an adorable girl.
And the pervs should back off.

thanks ladyjane and gypsy for pointing that out
January 6th, 2005 05:39 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
luxury1 wrote:
something very unnerving about seeing a pic of a poster on a message board you love, who could be your kids' best friend. Yes, men, please. SHe looks to be 14. I know BIll Wyman went there, but....

i dont completely understand what you are saying. i think its about me. idk ????can someone paraphrase his post
January 6th, 2005 05:50 PM
gypsy
quote:
iluvmickjagger07 wrote:
i dont completely understand what you are saying. i think its about me. idk ????can someone paraphrase his post

No, sweetie. She is saying that you are a little cutie pie and that the older men should refrain from making lewd comments about you. She's being nice, telling them not to be like Bill Wyman, who had an affair w/ a 13-year-old when he was, like, 50 or something.
January 6th, 2005 05:55 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gypsy wrote:

No, sweetie. She is saying that you are a little cutie pie and that the older men should refrain from making lewd comments about you. She's being nice, telling them not to be like Bill Wyman, who had an affair w/ a 13-year-old when he was, like, 50 or something.

oh ok thanks. the only old man i wouldnt mind going out with is mick jagger. 16 year old and a 61 year old, what a great couple.
January 6th, 2005 06:05 PM
CS Sweet little sixteen
January 6th, 2005 06:05 PM
charlotte hey!!!!! I am 15!!!!!!
January 6th, 2005 06:09 PM
Riffhard You are a cute young lady and I can certainly understand the caution that the RO chicks are trying to convey. However,in defense of the guys on this board I would like to point out that nobody,to date,has made any lewd comments. I am the father of two young girls myself. So please ladies give us guys a little credit here.

Riffhard
January 6th, 2005 06:12 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
charlotte wrote:
hey!!!!! I am 15!!!!!!

cool, if youre not kidding. are you a male or female? i saw your profile and discovered you are from south carolina. i think keithrichardsgrl is also from there
January 6th, 2005 06:14 PM
gypsy
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
You are a cute young lady and I can certainly understand the caution that the RO chicks are trying to convey. However,in defense of the guys on this board I would like to point out that nobody,to date,has made any lewd comments. I am the father of two young girls myself. So please ladies give us guys a little credit here.

Riffhard

That's true, Riffy.
But there are guys on this board that we don't really know all that well.
January 6th, 2005 06:17 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
You are a cute young lady and I can certainly understand the caution that the RO chicks are trying to convey. However,in defense of the guys on this board I would like to point out that nobody,to date,has made any lewd comments. I am the father of two young girls myself. So please ladies give us guys a little credit here.

Riffhard

thanks, i dont think any guys here would bother me b/c i got the RO ladies on my back.
January 6th, 2005 06:19 PM
iluvmickjagger07
quote:
gypsy wrote:

That's true, Riffy.
But there are guys on this board that we don't really know all that well.

you can take them. after all you do know how to wrestle
January 6th, 2005 06:27 PM
Bloozehound the Rocks off Temperance Union strikes again
January 6th, 2005 06:48 PM
Poplar
"It's a common invitation, that will take you out of circulation."

Who's bitching, and what for?
[Edited by Poplar]
January 6th, 2005 08:11 PM
LadyJane Come on guys....we are just trying to look out for this young lady.

Riffy..I agree with you completely...I adore, repect and admire 99% of the population here. However, you just don't know....and what about the hundreds of lurkers?? I know many of you guys are Fathers...and with cool Dad's like yourselves...one day YOUR daughter may end up on a site like this. Wouldn't you want to know that she was being looked out for so to speak??

Call us what you will, we are women looking out for an underage poster.

Oh and charlotte....YOU are NOT 15!!! Mentally..maybe.

LJ.

January 6th, 2005 08:13 PM
Poplar
ohmigosh - i'm on your signature, LJ!

happy day! (blush)

January 6th, 2005 08:21 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Poplar wrote:

ohmigosh - i'm on your signature, LJ!

happy day! (blush)

Yes you are. That was a priceless observation, Poplar. Bravo!!!

LJ.
January 6th, 2005 08:23 PM
Riffhard
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Come on guys....we are just trying to look out for this young lady.

Riffy..I agree with you completely...I adore, repect and admire 99% of the population here. However, you just don't know....and what about the hundreds of lurkers?? I know many of you guys are Fathers...and with cool Dad's like yourselves...one day YOUR daughter may end up on a site like this. Wouldn't you want to know that she was being looked out for so to speak??

Call us what you will, we are women looking out for an underage poster.

Oh and charlotte....YOU are NOT 15!!! Mentally..maybe.

LJ.

Here,here my sweet Lady Jane. I was just trying to make the point that the vast majority of our little cyber family has the same level of respect for this girl's age. Be they men or women. If anyone here were to stoop to the level of sexual harrasment of an obviously underage Stone's fan the wrath of the board would fall on them like Damacles sword. As a father I could never sit around and watch this young girl get anything resembling a sexual come on without opening a can of cyber whoopass! LOL!

Hey iluvmick,

I'm just happy that someone of your generation digs the Stones darlin'! Spread the word and educate some of your school mates! God knows the younger generation could use the help with regards to decent rock and roll.

Riffhard
[Edited by Riffhard]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood