ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

We gotta move
We gotta move
We gotta move, chile
We gotta move

More later...
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hype Return to archive
4th April 2008 08:54 AM
Ten Thousand Motels I don't recall all this hype when any other Stones movie came out. It seems everyone is trying to get in on the act. I wonder what's going on here.
4th April 2008 09:19 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I don't recall all this hype when any other Stones movie came out. It seems everyone is trying to get in on the act. I wonder what's going on here.

Are you saying something nefarious is underfeet? Is that what you are saying? Spit it out, man! For the love of fucking god, just say what is on your goddam mind! I tire of these riddles.
4th April 2008 09:25 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:

Are you saying something nefarious is underfeet? Is that what you are saying? Spit it out, man! For the love of fucking god, just say what is on your goddam mind! I tire of these riddles.

Nothing nefarious.

4th April 2008 09:36 AM
sirmoonie Its all very simple, Mote. In The Wealth of Nations Adam Smith (white, Scottish, Presbo) invoked The Invisble Hand as a market force. The United States and other Great Western Nations subscribed to an economic model based upon Invisble Handism. It was until the slovenly policies of George Walker Bush III that decades of that model were abandoned in favor of The Government Hand (a/k/a The Fat).
4th April 2008 09:55 AM
Ten Thousand Motels Goddammitt Moonie. You've made me lose my train of thought. And I had something profound and wise to say ... and now I've lost it.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
4th April 2008 12:24 PM
mojoman don't believe it
4th April 2008 12:30 PM
Joey
quote:
mojoman wrote:
don't believe it

J to the O to the E to the Y !!!!!!
4th April 2008 12:35 PM
BILL PERKS IT'S CALLED SCORCESE WANTING TO GET PAID!
4th April 2008 12:36 PM
Joey
quote:
BILL PERKS wrote:
IT'S CALLED SCORCESE WANTING TO GET PAID!

Christ, that's posting on loan from God right there.

That's miracle on ice postin'!
4th April 2008 12:37 PM
Dan
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I don't recall all this hype when any other Stones movie came out. It seems everyone is trying to get in on the act. I wonder what's going on here.

Any Scorcese movie is preceded by this much hype.
4th April 2008 12:49 PM
Lazy Bones

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)