ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

We gotta move
We gotta move
We gotta move, chile
We gotta move

More later...
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: awesome Stones clip Return to archive
4th April 2008 05:22 AM
Daethgod http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=132HVOY98fU

never seen it b4

how emotional is our Keef
what a life, what a band, what a man

4th April 2008 05:26 AM
FotiniD Thanks for the link Daethgod!

Great clip although a little scary Too emotional and all, gets you thinking of the "What if's". Thank God they're as addicted to touring as we are to them
4th April 2008 04:55 PM
steel driving hammer Great.

High Five Brother.
4th April 2008 05:56 PM
fireontheplatter that is a great clip. i saw it awhile back.
i think it is dangerous of charlie to ping his drum sticks out into a dark audience like that tho...he could have poked someones eye out.

4th April 2008 07:32 PM
Sioux I always knew those boys were out of control...
5th April 2008 06:32 AM
corgi37 I remember seeing that when it came out. They probably were thinking "Is this it?"

There is a photo of Keith at the last LICKS show (was it Spain??) and he looks like he is about to cry. You can say what you like about them being money hungry, but deep down, it's so obvious they just love to play.
5th April 2008 07:02 AM
FotiniD
quote:
corgi37 wrote:
I remember seeing that when it came out. They probably were thinking "Is this it?"

There is a photo of Keith at the last LICKS show (was it Spain??) and he looks like he is about to cry. You can say what you like about them being money hungry, but deep down, it's so obvious they just love to play.

Could you please find that photo Corgi?
I'd love to see it.
5th April 2008 10:10 AM
Steel Wheels What a great clip. I like Keith thanking all of us - Keith, thank you!

Much love to the Rolling Stones.
5th April 2008 01:37 PM
ExileInLA
quote:
Steel Wheels wrote:
What a great clip. I like Keith thanking all of us - Keith, thank you!

Much love to the Rolling Stones.

yeah...keith is a real sweetheart...

"hey thanks every one for lining my lazy pockets yet again on another mediocre tour with mediocre playing...it's good to be here...it's good to be getting paid anywhere..."
6th April 2008 06:05 AM
corgi37 Fotini, i got the pic from here! Check the archives. It's on one of my 4 dead hard drives. Keith leaning on something, or squatting. He's got this amazing look on his face. He looks absolutely angelic. Cherubic. He might not be able to write new stuff, but he sure as shit loves to play the old stuff.

And pocket a lazy $150mill every now and then.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)