ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

We gotta move
We gotta move
We gotta move, chile
We gotta move

More later...
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pt. 2 of the Stones' NYC SAL Premiere video Return to archive
3rd April 2008 07:19 PM
Riffhard So here is part 2 of my station's video featuring myself and Gotts. We snuck into the tent for the premiere and tried to get some interviews. Unfortunatly our rather shitty equipment was having audio issues. Apparently the audio line had a short in it. So there was alot of editing done because we experienced alot of snaps crackles and pops from the audio feed. I had more time with Keef for example that was left on the editing room floor. Likewise with Ronnie. Also the Mick handshake and hello was cut. Even a very cool interview with Lisa was shit canned. I did tell the IT guy to leave a bit of the interview with Sweet Virginia and her husband, but alas, there is no audio. The only time that the audio really worked was when we recorded my bits because we weren't moving around so much. At least you can get a decent perspective of what we saw. It's still pretty cool I think. Hope ya'll dig it.

http://www.wrat.com/wRATTV/WRATTVPl...44/Default.aspx

Riffy
3rd April 2008 07:29 PM
Nellcote Riffy, you da man!
Thanks for your efforts
3rd April 2008 07:57 PM
charlotte damn cool riffy!!! damn cool!!!!
3rd April 2008 08:14 PM
mrhipfl mut have been quite a rush. I'd have lost it for sure.
3rd April 2008 08:18 PM
GotToRollMe Riffy is the King Of Media!
3rd April 2008 08:57 PM
PartyDoll MEG Gold Rings on Ya, Riffy!!!

You definitely must have some good ballsy Irish luck!!

Loved it..

RO Legend in the making...
3rd April 2008 09:03 PM
Some Guy Superbly sweet!
3rd April 2008 09:13 PM
mojoman thats rockin riffy!!!
3rd April 2008 09:42 PM
Riffhard Aww shucks twernt nuthin'! Thanks guys and gals! It was fun. I only wish that we could have salvaged more of what we got on tape. The entire Lisa interview was lost as was most of the Keef stuff. Still I will cherish the memories.

Riffy
3rd April 2008 10:23 PM
parmeda Riffy - I have a proposal for you.

In 2 years, 2010 - I am having the mutha of all parties.

I want you to MC the fucker.

Name your price....
3rd April 2008 11:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Rat TV really impresses the masses Riffy!! CNN and Entertainment Tonight suck!
3rd April 2008 11:32 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
4th April 2008 12:43 AM
Sioux Fantastic, Riffy! Loved it all.... Hey, I saw ET that night---and I was lookin' around to see if I could spot you.
4th April 2008 06:06 AM
LadyJane
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

You crazy fuckers.
I am LOVING this!!!!

Gold Rings on All of You.

LJ.
[Edited by LadyJane]

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)