ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

We gotta move
We gotta move
We gotta move, chile
We gotta move

More later...
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To those who participated in the Paris' thong and Keef’s tighty whities contest Return to archive
3rd April 2008 08:14 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl To those who participated in the recent trivia we want to thank you all again as it was a real great gesture! You rock!!

I want to thank my daughter Emilia (one of our lovely Rocks Off models since we started) who helped me with this. It was a one-time “lottery” with one ticket per entry; I certify it was 100% fair.

If you’re in this list is because you entered a trivia, answered all the questions and are in the final step as it was a tie!!

Where “OTHER” is someone who participated but didn’t send us the e-mail confirming her/his answers

So please watch this video and see if you’re the winner!!

Thanks to all who participated and congratulations to the winner.

BTW…. “Other was the second place… we would love to hear from she/he who it was.

The prize, as you all know, is the infamous Paris thong and Keith’s tighty whities used by during the 81 tour both include Certificate of authenticity
!!
3rd April 2008 08:33 AM
SweetVirginia What a beautiful and talented assistant you have, Voo!
3rd April 2008 08:50 AM
PartyDoll MEG Oh Voodoo..Priceless!!!

You are definitely raising a film star for tomorrow!!

Who gets the tidywhities/thong...Sweetcharmedlife or Pammy???..

and the better question to ask is: what will they do with them?!!!!

[Edited by PartyDoll MEG]
3rd April 2008 08:55 AM
FotiniD HOWE did I miss this whole contest???
Tidy whities and thong, Jesus
3rd April 2008 09:02 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
FotiniD wrote:
HOWE did I miss this whole contest???
Tidy whities and thong, Jesus

Voodoo is obviously messin' with us, Girlfriend.
This obviously has to be the lottery for the other contest, that went on before Xmas. Disneyland must have finally come forth with the "prize"!- only 2 days before the movie starts!!!!

Although the tidy whitey/thong contest is more interesting-lol

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
3rd April 2008 09:13 AM
somebody Thank you Voodoo and Baby Girl!!! Your girl is growing up some Daddy!!! Fun and thanks for the video!!! You guys are great. Congrats Pammy!!! for the undies!hahaha
[Edited by somebody]
3rd April 2008 09:25 AM
FotiniD
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:

Oops!

You know what's crazy? It's that it seemed absolutely believable.... That's why I love the asylum baby
3rd April 2008 10:42 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
FotiniD wrote:You know what's crazy? It's that it seemed absolutely believable.... That's why I love the asylum baby

3rd April 2008 10:45 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
SweetVirginia wrote:
What a beautiful and talented assistant you have, Voo!

Thanks a lot! For the comment and your participation... you didn't win this one but attended the big one!
3rd April 2008 10:48 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Oh Voodoo..Priceless!!!

Thank you

quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
You are definitely raising a film star for tomorrow!!

I do prefer a rocker! But she's going to define her plans, not me

quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Who gets the tidywhities/thong...Sweetcharmedlife or Pammy???..

Pammy mammy

quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
and the better question to ask is: what will they do with them?!!!!

LOL don't ask me for ideas...
3rd April 2008 10:50 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
somebody wrote:
Thank you Voodoo and Baby Girl!!! Your girl is growing up some Daddy!!! Fun and thanks for the video!!! You guys are great. Congrats Pammy!!! for the undies!hahaha

Let's wait for Pammy to post a picture wearing eithher the used tighty whities or the thong!
3rd April 2008 12:59 PM
lotsajizz you the MAN Voo!!
3rd April 2008 01:05 PM
GotToRollMe Aw, very sweet, Voodoo. Su hija es muy bonita! Thanks for posting the video.
3rd April 2008 01:11 PM
steel driving hammer That was sweet~!
3rd April 2008 01:19 PM
Nellcote Good Job!
Why is this not on You Tube?
3rd April 2008 01:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Good Job!
Why is this not on You Tube?

Since this is not a public video I don't want to post it on YouTube, also I don't want to have shitheads like Abkco or Experience Hendrix sending takedown notifications and having my account suspended again for two or three weeks.

3rd April 2008 02:37 PM
Lazy Bones
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Since this is not a public video I don't want to post it on YouTube, also I don't want to have shitheads like Abkco or Experience Hendrix sending takedown notifications and having my account suspended again for two or three weeks.

"again"?

3rd April 2008 02:44 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
Lazy Bones wrote:

"again"?

Yes my account was suspended twice, and I was off-line on YouTube almost three weeks each time; first because Allen "The thief in chief" Klein and then by Janie "Da Bitch maul" Hendrix. Next step is having them or other like them sending a takedown notification 'cause they own the copyright of the hat my daughter is wearing!
3rd April 2008 10:19 PM
parmeda Very clever, Voo! Your daughter is such a good sport and a GREAT assistant! She must enjoy helping you whenever asked.

Please express to her my 'thanks', along with a BIG hug!

And thanks to Meg for allowing me an option on the Thong or the Tidy-Whities...I would have to say I'd take Gerardo's bloomers over Paris' crotch-scum encrusted panties!

Thanks again to Jaxx, Gazza & Voo (my little sweethearts...) I think I can speak for everyone that participated in saying "we'd do it all again" for the three of you! You are so tolerable of our shit day in and day out, lol... the least we can do is help ya's out every now and then.
3rd April 2008 10:41 PM
robpop Voodoo, I hope you got what you were owed, and did not do this because you felt guilty. You are such a nice person, and I have the feeling you would do something like that to keep us happy. I bought the DVD's just to help the site out not for the prizes. Shit, I all ready had the DVD. I bought another for a friend who is a great Stones fan, who could use the money elsewhere. I just hope you got the check.
3rd April 2008 10:50 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
parmeda wrote:
I would have to say I'd take Gerardo's bloomers over Paris' crotch-scum encrusted panties!

My bloomers were NOT part of the deal honey... it was Keef's tighty whities, mine are not whities anymore... nor tighty at all
3rd April 2008 10:52 PM
sweetcharmedlife
quote:
PartyDoll MEG wrote:
Voodoo is obviously messin' with us, Girlfriend.
This obviously has to be the lottery for the other contest, that went on before Xmas. Disneyland must have finally come forth with the "prize"!- only 2 days before the movie starts!!!!

Thank you for pointing that out MEG, I do remember gettin E-Mail from Voo about the BB contest saying Parmeda had won. But I finished 3rd. AGGGHHHHH. Although Bruce live ain't a bad consolation........Much better than a thong.

4th April 2008 07:21 AM
PartyDoll MEG
quote:
sweetcharmedlife wrote:

Thank you for pointing that out MEG, I do remember gettin E-Mail from Voo about the BB contest saying Parmeda had won. But I finished 3rd. AGGGHHHHH. Although Bruce live ain't a bad consolation........Much better than a thong.

Oh sure.. who needs a thong??!!!

4th April 2008 03:56 PM
moy sweet!
4th April 2008 04:18 PM
TomL What a lovely young lady she is becoming. She has grown so much since I have seen her last. Give Parmeda the soiled thong. Voo, keep her away from guys like us you Mexican bastard. LOL.
6th April 2008 02:28 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TomL wrote:
What a lovely young lady she is becoming. She has grown so much since I have seen her last. Give Parmeda the soiled thong. Voo, keep her away from guys like us you Mexican bastard. LOL.

They use to ask me about you Tom, next time I'm going to bring them to see the Stones with us.
6th April 2008 07:11 PM
TomL Well that's a deal then. Hope we get another next time.

XXXXUMB

Tom

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)