ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

We gotta move
We gotta move
We gotta move, chile
We gotta move

More later...
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Bob Dylan Kills David Bowie With Rough Sex Return to archive
1st April 2008 01:14 AM
pdog Happy Aprils Fools Day.
1st April 2008 09:17 AM
polytoxic That's an image that will haunt ya!

"Hey Bowie, how does it feeeeel, unh"
1st April 2008 02:33 PM
pdog I got big boy hair.. in my magic place... YAY!
1st April 2008 04:29 PM
Nasty Habits I am pretty sure this is a regular subject header for a certain type of spam I get in my inbox.

1st April 2008 04:58 PM
The jinn, my friend. This is TOTALLY sick....
I have not watched it all the way through.
I couldn't.....
DO NOT watch if you get ill easily

Clip shows man getting fucked to death by horse.
These guys did get prosecuted. It was an operation out of L.A.
Sick Fuckers is an understatement.
Go back note warning again.

(link removed)

(come on..please dont post links to stuff like this here. Kids can read this site - Admin)
[Edited by Gazza]
1st April 2008 04:58 PM
andrews27 Like rough sex would kill Bowie after Iggy.
1st April 2008 05:42 PM
Gazza
quote:
polytoxic wrote:
That's an image that will haunt ya!

"Hey Bowie, how does it feeeeel, unh"

More like "something's happening but you don't know what it is/Do you, Mr. Jones..."
1st April 2008 11:53 PM
GotToRollMe
quote:
andrews27 wrote:
Like rough sex would kill Bowie after Iggy.

Good point!
2nd April 2008 10:23 PM
guitarman53 Bowie is not gay! like a lot of people think, that's how he got his name in the front pages of magazines in the early 70's when Alice cooper was happening, & to be more out done, he said he was Bi-sexual, he wanted to out do Alice Cooper, so it worked great, he became a household name, all because he said he was gay or bi-sexual!! now which one among you, wouldn't do such a thing? if you knew you'd be the next big rock star? let's get honest about this? let's get our names in the next newspaper.
Angie Bowie.
2nd April 2008 10:31 PM
andrews27
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Bowie is not gay! like a lot of people think, that's how he got his name in the front pages of magazines in the early 70's when Alice cooper was happening, & to be more out done, he said he was Bi-sexual, he wanted to out do Alice Cooper, so it worked great, he became a household name, all because he said he was gay or bi-sexual!! now which one among you, wouldn't do such a thing? if you knew you'd be the next big rock star? let's get honest about this? let's get our names in the next newspaper.
Angie Bowie.

Not bi, then, for Iggy? Please. The director of Velvet Goldmine knows whereof he speaks.
[Edited by andrews27]
3rd April 2008 05:46 PM
Gazza
quote:
guitarman53 wrote:
Bowie is not gay! like a lot of people think, that's how he got his name in the front pages of magazines in the early 70's when Alice cooper was happening, & to be more out done, he said he was Bi-sexual, he wanted to out do Alice Cooper, so it worked great, he became a household name, all because he said he was gay or bi-sexual!! now which one among you, wouldn't do such a thing? if you knew you'd be the next big rock star? let's get honest about this? let's get our names in the next newspaper.
Angie Bowie.

he may no longer play the pink oboe, but there's some serious revisionism going on here.

Alice Cooper (unlike Bowie who had a top 5 hit in 1969) was pretty unknown in the UK when Bowie was camping it up in drag on the cover of The Man Who Sold The World and then 'coming out' with that Melody Maker interview.

Who wouldnt do the same thing? I wouldnt for a start!
3rd April 2008 08:41 PM
guitarman53
quote:
Gazza wrote:

he may no longer play the pink oboe, but there's some serious revisionism going on here.

Alice Cooper (unlike Bowie who had a top 5 hit in 1969) was pretty unknown in the UK when Bowie was camping it up in drag on the cover of The Man Who Sold The World and then 'coming out' with that Melody Maker interview.

Who wouldnt do the same thing? I wouldnt for a start!

Thanks Gazza, that's the most intelligent response on something I made a comment on yet, I think both Cooper & Bowie wanted to make a impact on headlines, wheather it was throwing chickens in the audience or saying "I'm Gay" whatever works, to get their names in the newspapers.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)