ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

We gotta move
We gotta move
We gotta move, chile
We gotta move

More later...
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: "Shine A Light" Press Conference & Premiere, New York 30th March 2008 - Photos & Reports Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
31st March 2008 07:37 PM
GotToRollMe Here's the MSN video - kind of choppy, but a better one will probably show up on YouTube sooner or later:

And one from YouTube that looks like it was taken from a building across the street:

31st March 2008 08:00 PM
Sioux
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
Some more pictures by Dimitrios Kambouris with thanks to moy

L'Wren looks like she has Bugs Bunny teeth!!
31st March 2008 08:03 PM
Sioux
quote:
Mel Belli wrote:
Keith should stay gray.

I agree. Never thought I'd say that, but he looks good gray...
31st March 2008 08:04 PM
Sioux
quote:
GotToRollMe wrote:

Jeep, I think I love you...LOL. Stunning photos all, but THIS one is my favorite. Grey and tan - that's how Keith looks best - and that sly grin...

That is a great picture of Keith!
31st March 2008 08:08 PM
Soldatti Good pics, they look great.
31st March 2008 11:23 PM
sweetcharmedlife All I can say is keep rocking boys. Go another 20 years. Why the fuck not?
1st April 2008 12:30 AM
parmeda I have no words other than 'thank you'.

SV, Riffy, the photos, the stories...OMG, it doesn't get any better than this!

And Bitch, your efforts, too! What a trooper! Your screams did not go unheard upon deaf ears in vain
1st April 2008 06:56 AM
FotiniD Another photo, from www.hollywoodrag.com:

1st April 2008 07:22 AM
SweetVirginia Great photo, Fotini. Keith kept getting that amused, sly look on his face. I think he was having a pretty good time Sunday.
1st April 2008 12:58 PM
Jeep
1st April 2008 01:03 PM
Jeep
1st April 2008 01:13 PM
Jeep Great video with interview of all the members :

1st April 2008 07:01 PM
Bitch Beautiful pics of the boys on this thread! Mucho appreciation to the pic posters!

THE STONES ARE LOOKING MIGHTY GOOD, AM I RIGHT PEOPLE?
UH-HUH! HELL YEAH! Exciting stuff!! Looking forward to seeing SAL at the NYC Imax on Friday! Any locals going to that? The more the merrier, lol, and Stones People will be out and partying ~ a good, rowdy NY crowd in and around the Theatre! They will be dancing in the aisles, :P, some people, not me of course, .
1st April 2008 07:22 PM
SweetVirginia Hi Bitch...
I'll be there (and Mr. SV, although I'm surprised he was willing to see the film again!) Jaggergurl is coming and Glencar.
2nd April 2008 09:12 PM
fireontheplatter thanks for all the stories and photos and videos from the nyc press conference...it sounds like ya'll had a fun day.
4th April 2008 02:27 PM
Gimme Shelter Awesome
4th April 2008 06:46 PM
robpop Outside the theatre:

5th April 2008 08:06 PM
Bitch Great to see Sweet Virgnia & Glencar again for SAL at the IMAX! Hey its cool since Glencar and I sat together at the Beacon the night with Clinton in the house! That was a thrill and the movie brings it all home again ~ what a fvcking great setlist and show the RS put on! SAL rocks!
[Edited by Bitch]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)